Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saders/hilts you would like to see the U.S. crew make!!!  (Read 800 times)
jedi06
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: February 12, 2017, 04:11:07 AM »

Hello everybody  I have only gotten into the lightsaber collecting within the last year, and I have to say they are AWESOME!!  I love the work that goes into all the sabers and I would just like to know from all what new sabers you would like to see.  Who knows it might give the U.S. crew some ideas

I mysely would to see a Raven model  as he is one of my favorite guys and his hilt is awesome, also a Count Dooku and a Darth Bane would be cool as well.

What are your thoughts everybody??

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 06:39:50 AM »

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=831.0

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33426.0

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 12:47:32 PM »

Welcome!

If it's a Revan model you're after, I recommend looking at the Shock LE and then checking the MHS pommels available for the Lost Grey and the Mantis, both of which are similar to Revan's.

Although, if it's the other Revan hilt you're after... Well, that was a lot more complex from memory. That's not to rule it out, but you might want to consider looking at one of the simpler hilts and sculpting a shroud for it as others have done.

Do have a look at the topics Vivectius has linked - the more people say they want certain hilts, the more likely (I suspect) US are to look at them. They've certainly been able to work with folks' ideas before Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: