Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Graflex vs Consular  (Read 3514 times)
NotoriousVDB
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 09:31:00 PM »

Oh so you already had the Consular? Hows it hold up for hard dueling and stuff? I once saw a picture where a buddy of mine was dueling with a Guardian and the whole top emitter came off somehow .-. I was like: Obi-wan: Not again! XD He got it repaired though. He fights in The Saber Legion so, probably not really meant for that hard of fighting but I could be wrong. Not really sure how it could've happened though. Not bashing just telling what me and a friend talked about awhile back. Everyone should know by now that a Guardian is still high on my list as well Tongue Can't wait to see the classic Graflex though =]
I have the prophecy in blazing red (love it to death btw) but I needed the graflex. its not a big deal being screen accurate to me its close enough lol. I gotta get a green saber next

go patriots!

Conrad
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Gray Jedi

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 03:02:28 PM »

You will love the Graflex. My first Ultrasaber was the Graflex, followed by the Consular and then several more after that. The classic look of the Graflex always has me coming back to that saber. I love having a green saber as well so the consular is fun but if you are going to pimp out one saber I would do so on the Graflex. You can find a blade plug on etsy that has the small gold cylinder to make it look like the Graflex from the movies. I will post a picture later.

My Lightsabers: Graflex SE Obsidian AB - Consular CG (stunt) - Phantom V4 Staff BR (stunt) - Dark Prophecy V3 BR (stunt) - Aeon V2 FO (stunt) - Aeon LE V2 VA (stunt) - Apprentice V4 CG (stunt)

NotoriousVDB
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 06:10:35 PM »

You will love the Graflex. My first Ultrasaber was the Graflex, followed by the Consular and then several more after that. The classic look of the Graflex always has me coming back to that saber. I love having a green saber as well so the consular is fun but if you are going to pimp out one saber I would do so on the Graflex. You can find a blade plug on etsy that has the small gold cylinder to make it look like the Graflex from the movies. I will post a picture later.

I bought the graflex and it came yesterday. I love it besides the slight wobble which annoys me lol

go patriots!

Conrad
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Gray Jedi

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 07:47:51 PM »

Where is the wobble coming from? Not sure how you configured your saber but my battery pack used to move around slightly on a different saber. I added another velcro strap around the battery pack and it fit snug enough to solve the problem.

My Lightsabers: Graflex SE Obsidian AB - Consular CG (stunt) - Phantom V4 Staff BR (stunt) - Dark Prophecy V3 BR (stunt) - Aeon V2 FO (stunt) - Aeon LE V2 VA (stunt) - Apprentice V4 CG (stunt)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: