Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darth Vader Sound Fonts  (Read 5939 times)
BuckeyeJedi77
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 15, 2017, 02:26:12 AM »

I have tried to download the Darth Vader Sound font from the file:  https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85768751/VaderFontObsidian.zip  which is on your post about the Obsidian Sound Fonts to download but every time I click on the link I get this error:

Error (429) This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled! 

Does anyone have any information on how I can download those sound fonts.  Thank you!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 02:36:11 AM »

Dropbox has a daily bandwidth limit for its accounts, free accounts don't get a lot of bandwidth.  Try hitting it again early tomorrow, though I don't know in which timezone Dropbox's servers are.  They may be synced with UTC, which is basically the same as GMT.  Or, it may be by the user's timezone.

Also, you need to read and acknowledge the forum rules if you plan to continue posting here.  Follow the instructions of the big, bold red text on the main page.

BuckeyeJedi77
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 02:51:23 AM »

Thank you... not sure if I did that acknowledgement correctly or not but I did do it.  Thanks again for the info! 

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 02:53:45 AM »

Yep, you're good to go.

No problem on the info.  Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens with free hosting sites.  Sure, you can host files for free, but there's a limit to how much they can be downloaded in a 24 hour period.

BuckeyeJedi77
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 04:33:59 PM »

Still unable to download these sound fonts. I have tried a lot of time throughout the day with no result. Is their any other options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

borgishmorg
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Conjurer of Dark Magik

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 11:00:15 PM »

I would recommend checking out the HD SFX fonts thread, has some good ones, like the Vader font from Battlefront.

Aeon LE V3 in CG
Standard Issue V3 in BR
Shock with v3 Sound in GB
Dark Menace with v4 Sound in PO
Consular with v4 Sound in Tri-CG

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -116

Darth Havek

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 11:22:43 PM »

I'm having the same issue. I hope I'm able to download the Darth Vader one and Mario at some point.

celticsith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -16

I find your lack of kilt disturbing.

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 01:19:25 PM »

Try looking in this thread. There is a Dropbox link that seems to be a few sound fonts available.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=18593.0

Emerald Renegade v4 (GO BIG OR GO HOME!), Dominix v2 stunt saber (guardian blue, no sound).

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 04:32:13 PM »

I would recommend checking out the HD SFX fonts thread, has some good ones, like the Vader font from Battlefront.

I think the Vader font in the HD SFX pack is based on rogue one and not battlefront, I would know because I'm the one who put together a Battlefront Vader font  Wink they're two different sounding fonts, but both worth checking out.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pobdh0z6kwgtfui/AADD9CXWLgG72xifKMSiEkcza?dl=0

celticsith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -16

I find your lack of kilt disturbing.

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 10:30:20 PM »

Ah, I see. Well that link I posted still makes the Mario font available, as well as a few other really good ones.

Emerald Renegade v4 (GO BIG OR GO HOME!), Dominix v2 stunt saber (guardian blue, no sound).

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 12:19:09 AM »

Jeez they all seem to be down x.x I hope not for any future Obsidian saber buyers like me. I plan to get me an Obsidian V4 saber with sound for my bday this year so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: