Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: What are you currently playing?  (Read 16412 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2018, 05:15:21 PM »

Aaaaaaaaand I almost forgot that I'm starting KOTOR again and finally getting to play KOTOR II.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

ArcannKnight007
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Kneel before the Dragon of Zakuul

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2018, 02:17:50 PM »

FortNite and Call of Duty

If you have ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels, and if you haven’t, you cannot possibly imagine it.

“My hands are stained with the blood of millions”

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2018, 02:22:53 PM »

I’m not a huge FN gamer. Tried it, didn’t care for it

ArcannKnight007
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Kneel before the Dragon of Zakuul

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2018, 02:25:43 PM »

We have lots of FortNite parties at the dorms. It’s pretty fun but not everyone likes it. One of my best friends is a hardcore gamer and like you, he likes FPS Team Death Matches

If you have ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels, and if you haven’t, you cannot possibly imagine it.

“My hands are stained with the blood of millions”

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2019, 09:16:40 PM »

Aaaaaaaaand I almost forgot that I'm starting KOTOR again and finally getting to play KOTOR II.

YAS! Do it! Make sure you get the Restored Content Mod for the second game though. It's a COMPLETELY different game otherwise...

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2019, 10:34:59 PM »

Star Trek Online

Jurassic World Evolution

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2019, 11:03:48 PM »

Star Trek Online

I used to play that game a LOT. I even beta tested the free to play build back in the day.

Jurassic World Evolution

How is that? It looks cool.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2019, 11:08:05 PM »

Im curious about Jurassic World too. Been playing COD, Titanfall 2 and NFS. Waiting for Anthem to arrive. The 21st!!! Smiley

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2019, 11:09:18 PM »

I used to play that game a LOT. I even beta tested the free to play build back in the day.

How is that? It looks cool.

It's VERY involved, and basically puts you in Claire Dearing's place as the head of the park. You start out with a smaller island and gradually work your way into running the whole show. If you don't have a head for logistics, don't even bother.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2019, 11:10:48 PM »

Cool, thanks Jev. It sounds like my kind of management game.

I think something may be wrong with me. (besides the obvious) I haven't been playing video games lately.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2019, 12:35:48 AM »

this afternoon, sims 3 and Fallout 4 (far Harbor)

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2019, 01:04:42 AM »

this afternoon, sims 3 and Fallout 4 (far Harbor)

Never played a sims, or a fallout game. I'm stuck on the 360 for a while. Which fallout would you recommend for my system? I'm not really sure I would be into the sims. Who knows?

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2019, 01:56:34 AM »

honestly, the sims are rockheads... they run around but do not do much unless you direct them... I tend to like the building in that the most, my current goal  is seeing how far I can get the family tree... oh the joy

I like fallout 4, fallout 76 is a nightmare, fallout3 and NV are cool... I have all the fallouts but not 76 (it is really bad)

as far as x box I have no clue... I usually play on my computer or my ps4, guess it depends on the type of game you like

Oh... then there is always the option to add MODS and change your game if you like... I would suggest that for play through above +10 

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2019, 12:42:18 PM »

Been playing Minecraft....yep you heard me....Minecraft.     Its relaxing.  Like Legos you don't have to clean up.  Except for when a &^%$ing Creeper sneaks up on me and blows my house to kingdom come.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2019, 07:51:01 PM »

Been playing Minecraft....yep you heard me....Minecraft.     Its relaxing.  Like Legos you don't have to clean up.  Except for when a &^%$ing Creeper sneaks up on me and blows my house to kingdom come.

Zero hate whatsoever. Sadly though the save is long gone i very fondly remember building my own sort of "jedi temple" in the side of a mountain.

Currently been going hard into Monster Hunter: Iceborne with every scrap of free time i can get, which isnt much so i havent been sleeping a lot the past few days.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: