Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: What are you currently playing?  (Read 16411 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2019, 11:08:01 PM »

Been playing Minecraft....yep you heard me....Minecraft.     Its relaxing.  Like Legos you don't have to clean up.  Except for when a &^%$ing Creeper sneaks up on me and blows my house to kingdom come.
No hate here, either.  And another advantage over physical Legos is you don't have to worry about stepping on one in the dark.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2019, 11:36:15 PM »

After plowing through KOTOR and KOTOR II, I've since moved on to the Clone Wars Wii game. I found it on eBay for like $5 and couldn't pass it up.  Cheesy

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2019, 12:33:25 AM »

I can't leave the fershlugginger cantina when I play Lego Star Wars on my Wii.  How in the blazes are you supposed to know what motions/button/trigger combos have what effect, when there's no bloody manual for the thing?  I see my nephew spazzing out and making things happen, but he doesn't limit his body movement to the minimum required, so I can't learn from watching him.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2019, 04:53:46 PM »

I can't leave the fershlugginger cantina when I play Lego Star Wars on my Wii.  How in the blazes are you supposed to know what motions/button/trigger combos have what effect, when there's no bloody manual for the thing?  I see my nephew spazzing out and making things happen, but he doesn't limit his body movement to the minimum required, so I can't learn from watching him.

Lol. This seems to be the case for Wii games. There's so much you can do outside of just hitting the buttons.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2019, 05:41:37 PM »

The Division 2 and COD BO4. 

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2019, 06:53:54 PM »

Been playing Minecraft....yep you heard me....Minecraft.     Its relaxing.  Like Legos you don't have to clean up.  Except for when a &^%$ing Creeper sneaks up on me and blows my house to kingdom come.

I have really been wanting to play the past couple of weeks. I just don't have the time.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2019, 07:04:48 PM »

Lol. This seems to be the case for Wii games. There's so much you can do outside of just hitting the buttons.
So how ARE you supposed to learn how to do things with Wii games?  Seriously, the Lego people look so good, and I want to play, but... I can't figure out what to do!

Kaboose0008
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2019, 07:07:39 PM »

Currently playing Elite Dangerous.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2019, 01:49:55 PM »

Currently playing Elite Dangerous.

Respect o7

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2019, 01:22:56 PM »

I have really been wanting to play the past couple of weeks. I just don't have the time.

I just stopped playing because a block disappeared underneath me and I fell into lave.... I had my Enchanted Sword, Pickaxe and 20 diamonds....  I just stared at the screen for a minute and cut it off.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2019, 01:24:43 PM »

I just stopped playing because a block disappeared underneath me and I fell into lave.... I had my Enchanted Sword, Pickaxe and 20 diamonds....  I just stared at the screen for a minute and cut it off.

Ouch. Sorry man.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2019, 08:02:19 PM »

Ouch. That hurts. Since I haven't played in a while, I can't remember, but is there a way to reset back to the last save point?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: