Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: "The Last Spero" (Ultrasabers Redemption) (Introductory Video By Darth Wraith)  (Read 2341 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« on: October 19, 2011, 07:03:38 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-BLkHBLjEQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-BLkHBLjEQ</a>

Since I figured out, that my i phone shoots a pretty decent quality video, and has the ability to upload it to youtube... I decided to start making video reviews of some of the sabers I have Wink!!!

First one is My Girlfriends (Mistress Rayne) Saber, "The Last Spero", it is an Custom Ultrasabers Redemption...

Hope You Guys Enjoy  Cool

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darth_Leviathan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -21

Failure is a four letter word

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »

Very nice sir! 

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »

Very nice!  Wow, a video review by Darth Wraith...

I'm loving the black grooves, very nice job with the paint.  I've always thought the Redemption was awesome, I'm sad I missed it on sale last time (it went out of stock during the summer sale and hasn't come back... yet)  Very creative use of the color discs too.

PS - I'm a big fan of the regular midgrade as well, so you're not alone!  So is Master Artorius, for the record.  We both agree that they just let the light shine through unimpeded, and the lighter weight of the midgrade (compared to the heavy grade) just makes for a nice balanced saber.  Personally, I see them as safer than the heavy grades too - less mass means less momentum when you're swinging, plus the heavy grades are MUCH less flexible.

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 01:09:27 PM »

Well done, the color looks great and bright with the color discs! I'm a big fan of Midgrade blades too!

dark side points please

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 02:28:41 PM »

Great Vid.  Mid grades and Sound is the way to go.   Sorry to hear that Mistress Rayne can't handle the sound.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 07:43:59 PM »

Thank You My Brothers  Cool!!!

and Thank You All For The Vindication Regarding My Love For The Mid Grade Blades  Grin!!!

I think it all comes down to whether not you personally care if your saber has a "white core" (I believe this to be an attempt to purely emulate the sabers from the movies) and while I understand and respect those of you who wish to have a "white core" to your saber... I just personally couldn't care less lol Wink, I would much rather see the color of the blade completely overpower the senses  Grin!!!

@ to Master Attoru:

Thank You My Brother For Your Praise of the Custom Paint Work  Cool It did take time, and quite a bit of work, but as with everything that is truly worth having in this world... It Was Absolutely Worth The Effort Wink!!!

@ to Master Qui-Tom:

No worries My Brother... the only thing that it is any way negative in relation to this.. is the pain I feel in my gut every time I pick the saber up, turn it on and don't hear sound (and that little voice in the back of your head says: "you know Wraith... you should really add sound to this hilt...", but then I force choke that voice and throw it over the cliff lol Wink...

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 09:55:33 PM »

very nice review wraith. the color is awesome. i guess thats the benefit of color discs. great job with the paint work. point for you!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: