Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Top 10 Movie Fight Scenes of all time  (Read 638 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: February 15, 2017, 10:31:43 PM »

Who doesn't love a great martial arts fight scene in a movie. Those clever peeps at Cinefix list the top 10 fight scenes of all time. Do you agree with their list? What fight scenes should they also have talked about? Leave your list below

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEnL3ukPauM&amp;t=610s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEnL3ukPauM&amp;t=610s</a>

LivingBrain
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 46

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 12:54:46 AM »

Now that was a damn good list.

Disappointed with THE MATRIX fight they chose (c'mon... if you're going with one fight it's either the dojo or the hotel shootout), but I'm SO HAPPY that RAGING BULL and HERO got some love.

I also have quite a few new things to watch now.  Grin

I like movies, Spider-Man, and lightsabers.

That's about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My username and avatar may be of a villain, but I like Light Side points.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 01:03:32 AM »

Now that was a damn good list.

Disappointed with THE MATRIX fight they chose (c'mon... if you're going with one fight it's either the dojo or the hotel shootout), but I'm SO HAPPY that RAGING BULL and HERO got some love.

I also have quite a few new things to watch now.  Grin

Well the hotel shootout in The Matrix didn't have that much martial arts action in it. But I agree that th dojo training sequence should have been included instead.

Hero is one of my favourite movies from that time when we were getting loads of Chinese movies being released in the mainstream. And I think they did choose the best fight from that amazing film. As for Raging Bull, one of Scorcese's best and that Sugar Ray fight
was just brutal.

All-in-all, I have no complaints with the list. So glad Donnie Yen made the cut. It would have been criminal if they had left him out.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: