Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Houston Texas  (Read 1914 times)
NuclearHub
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

We must respect the living force

« on: February 16, 2017, 07:45:01 AM »

Hi guys, I just received my first Ultra Saber today, it is from the grab bag and im in love with it already. Its a Dark Liberator V3 with a green LED.

This is actually my first saber and I plan on getting more. A friend of mine turned me onto Ultra with his pike extension Warglave.

Found out today how much good fighting with sabers is for cardio work. Im now making it part of my routine, may even start a saber dueling club or something.

Here is my unboxing video of the grab bag guys. Its like 14min long, sorry for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVjNqL_pNPA&t=669s

There is no dark side, nor light side There is only the force

"In the light, there is a darkness and in the darkness, a light. It is the way with us all. Be a prisoner of neither Bogan nor Ashla. Strive to live in balance. As Tython itself teaches us, it is dangerous to do otherwise. And the danger is there—always."
―Ketu

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 11:43:10 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

NuclearHub
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 08:03:11 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Working on my costume at the moment. Its coming together in pieces. I'll get some HD pics for ya soon

"In the light, there is a darkness and in the darkness, a light. It is the way with us all. Be a prisoner of neither Bogan nor Ashla. Strive to live in balance. As Tython itself teaches us, it is dangerous to do otherwise. And the danger is there—always."
―Ketu

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 08:26:31 PM »

Welcome. The liberator is very beautiful, and pretty high on my wishlist as well. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only thing we ask is that you use the search function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the question hasn't already been ask e. If you don't find the answers you seek, go ahead and ask. Someone wil quickly come along with an answer.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 04:25:51 AM »

If your saber club is in Northeast Houston, let me know I would definitely like to start practicing with others when I get mine.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 08:30:45 PM »

Welcome!

Liberators are awesome 'sabres - a real favourite of mine. You scored big with your grab bag Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

NuclearHub
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 07:31:47 PM »

If your saber club is in Northeast Houston, let me know I would definitely like to start practicing with others when I get mine.

Unfortunately I'm in south houston area. Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte. I would be willing to do something mid way or meetup at one of the cons.

―Ketu

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 11:17:47 PM »

Liberators are always a good thing, especially when you get them as a grab bag saber, and the dark hilt combined with the green blade could not have been a better combination. I have a Dark Sentinel with Consular Green, and it looks incredible. Good for you and great video.  Really shows off that beautiful shimmer of the green blade. Point for sharing the gateway saber to your new addiction - I'd love to see more reviews when you get your next sabers.

Question: would you like to have points awarded to you, and if so, do you lean to the dark side or the light side? You can stay neutral, too, if you want, aka Gray Jedi, but I would recommend you make that clear in your forum signature or directly below your Avator under your profile settings.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 02:09:18 AM »

I'm definitely planning on going to Comicpalooza, I hope my azure reaper arrives by then.  Have you checked out any of the Space City Sabers or Star Wars Enthusiasts of Houston events?

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

NuclearHub
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 06:41:01 AM »

I'm definitely planning on going to Comicpalooza, I hope my azure reaper arrives by then.  Have you checked out any of the Space City Sabers or Star Wars Enthusiasts of Houston events?

Ive already sent the SW Enthusiasts of Houston a join request, and i cant make it to saber practice due to me working on weekends these days. Ill have to keep up to date with SCS for when i have a saturday off. maybe the summer.

―Ketu

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: