Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sell Your Claws Separately Please!!!  (Read 974 times)
JLink
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 16, 2017, 05:15:28 PM »

Hey Ultrasabers. I'm a new customer to your site and I love what I've seen so far. My only real issue at the moment is the fact that your "Claws" option in your "Build Your Own Lightsaber" section is empty. I'd love it (and I believe other fans of your site would as well) if you guys put every claw you use on your sabers in this category for individual sale. Personally, I want to make a custom saber with a War Glaive emitter with the claws from your Renegade crossguard saber so I can have a saber with a hilt that looks more like a sword. However, I could only do that if I bought the whole empty hilt of the renegade for $164 on top of the $25 emitter on it's own, or with the full $150 War Glaive saber. As you can tell, this adds up the prize very quickly. If you guys could sell the claws separately, I'd be ecstatic.  Grin

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 05:33:02 PM »

They did sell them seperately, but pulled that listing about a year ago as the machine shop could not keep up with demand, and so they were forced to stop offering them individually until things got caught up... yeah, theyre still working on catching up, and may even be getting further behind with some of the wait times we are seeing for hilts at the moment.
Basically, dont hold your breath.

doomblade0
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 10:56:53 PM »

Dang that sucks. I was thinking the same thing.

Thanks for any responses/advice to my questions!  I really appreciate them!
Grab Bag Stunts:
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red
Standard Issue - Fire Orange

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 12:37:03 AM »

I think I'm gonna start making some of my own. I work in a small machine shop and get access to the machines after hours sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

doomblade0
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 04:09:10 AM »

I think I'm gonna start making some of my own. I work in a small machine shop and get access to the machines after hours sometimes.

Lucky! Post some shots if you end up doing it!

Grab Bag Stunts:
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 04:50:55 AM »

Lucky! Post some shots if you end up doing it!
Will do boss!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 12:41:31 PM »

I just bought an entire hilt for the one part that I wanted lol I asked customer service very VERY nicely for the piece on it's own and was told it couldn't happen. So just bought the whole hilt  Cheesy Grin

doomblade0
Knight Officer

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 01:46:10 AM »

I just bought an entire hilt for the one part that I wanted lol I asked customer service very VERY nicely for the piece on it's own and was told it couldn't happen. So just bought the whole hilt  Cheesy Grin
That's one expensive piece!! haha

Are the screws on the propechy considered like the claws? My friend got a grab bag, and it didn't have the golden screws, and I wanted to see if he could order them but I didn't see them on the site.

Grab Bag Stunts:
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 06:02:21 PM »

Totally agree that claws should be sold separately, maybe someday.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 07:04:34 AM »

That's one expensive piece!! haha

Are the screws on the propechy considered like the claws? My friend got a grab bag, and it didn't have the golden screws, and I wanted to see if he could order them but I didn't see them on the site.

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do Wink

You'd have to send an e-mail about the screws. You are right about them not being listed, which means I'd only be guessing if I gave you an answer. Asking Customer Service will be your smartest option.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: