Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Raven - Out of stock  (Read 867 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: February 17, 2017, 12:56:55 PM »

So two days after finding out I got the new job I applied for a few weeks ago, I decide to double check my pending order as come end of March I'll be in a position to finally hit the order button. However, The Raven has only gone and sold out hasn't it. Grrrr!!!

Anyone know when it went out of stock? That should give me a better idea as to when it will be available again and whether I should wait or go with my alternate hilt choice.

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 01:55:29 PM »

On the backorder acknowledgement tab, it says you can email info@ultrasabers.com for more information. I've done it before, though I forget exactly what they were able to tell me.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:59:48 PM »

On the backorder acknowledgement tab, it says you can email info@ultrasabers.com for more information. I've done it before, though I forget exactly what they were able to tell me.
Oh, I know that. Was just wondering if one of the many forum members (who are very wise, knowledgeable and have lots of information) may have already been in contact with them.

PrincessKnowItAll
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »

I heard late March or Early April  Wink

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 10:30:47 PM »

I heard late March or Early April  Wink
Hmm. Do I wait and see or go with my alternate pick? Decisions, decisions.

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 11:45:52 PM »

I heard late March or Early April  Wink

You see ! . . . . that's why we love you being here  Wink

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 12:25:55 AM »

Yes it is indeed late March/ early April as of 2/15, this was part of the email I received from Martha:

Additionally, we currently estimate that the our Raven hilts will be back in stock and available for fabrication at the end of March/Early April but I do not have a more precise date for when these hilts will arrive in our workshop.  Please keep in mind that this is just an estimate as there could be unforeseen delays.  I apologize for any inconvenience caused with these sabers being temporarily out of stock.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 12:28:45 AM »

Yes it is indeed late March/ early April as of 2/15, this was part of the email I received from Martha:

Additionally, we currently estimate that the our Raven hilts will be back in stock and available for fabrication at the end of March/Early April but I do not have a more precise date for when these hilts will arrive in our workshop.  Please keep in mind that this is just an estimate as there could be unforeseen delays.  I apologize for any inconvenience caused with these sabers being temporarily out of stock.

Thanks for that DB.
Plus, even after it is back in stock, they have to fulfill back orders first, so it might be a better idea for me to go with my alternate option.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: