Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Emperor's Hand  (Read 452743 times)
Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2017, 02:55:39 PM »

Wow.  I think of all the recent releases, this one is definitely the winner.  And the Electrum Wind & Lost Gray were pretty special!

Spectacular design & implementation and the size is absolutely perfect.  Looks similar to a Menace in scale making it great for all the young ladies who will surely want one . . . like my Padawan when she's a little older.  Smiley

Congrats, Deep, on another job well done! 

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2017, 03:20:35 PM »

Just ordered mine. Grin

...and now the wait...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2017, 03:44:09 PM »

Just ordered mine. Grin

...and now the wait...
*hacks into the system and redirects Rapine's order to the UK*  Grin

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #168 on: February 24, 2017, 04:10:14 PM »

Specs?

And also... I hate you.

Hey, Isola, here's what I ordered - don't go turning to the dark side on me  Cheesy

Emperor's Hand with Obsidian Premium Sound
[Blade LED Color:Violet Amethyst]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver upgraded to forum color Bane's Heart (EMPEROR'S DEALS)]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & XTAR VC2 Plus Charger Included) (EMPEROR'S DEALS)]
[Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 1.2A Fast Charger (EMPEROR'S DEALS)]
[Blade Length:32" Length]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Emperor's Hand Grip Screw Type:Black]
[Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!] (I have a BH & VA Foc with QD already)
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type:Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch]
[Emperor's Hand Pommel Type:Black]
[Emperor's Hand Pommel Type:Silver]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Emperor's Hand Activation Box Type:Angled]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:Yes, Two Piece Saber Stand]
FREE INITIATE

Whadya think?

Just ordered mine. Grin

...and now the wait...

Awesome! That's great! Maybe between the two of us we'll get this trending and see more orders shared here.

Specs... share?

Actually, I only joined 14 months ago to get some more information on Ultrasabers products, as I needed a saber for my cosplay costume. However, very quickly I realised how desperately my services, wit, panache, looks, cooking skills and dancing ability were needed. So I stayed. (I couldn't let my fans down).

😂😂😂  It's good you stayed, Knox. We need your many gifts around these parts.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2017, 04:49:46 PM »

Hey, Isola, here's what I ordered - don't go turning to the dark side on me  Cheesy

Emperor's Hand with Obsidian Premium Sound
[Blade LED Color:Violet Amethyst]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver upgraded to forum color Bane's Heart (EMPEROR'S DEALS)]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & XTAR VC2 Plus Charger Included) (EMPEROR'S DEALS)]
[Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 1.2A Fast Charger (EMPEROR'S DEALS)]
[Blade Length:32" Length]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Emperor's Hand Grip Screw Type:Black]
[Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!] (I have a BH & VA Foc with QD already)
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type:Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch]
[Emperor's Hand Pommel Type:Black]
[Emperor's Hand Pommel Type:Silver]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Emperor's Hand Activation Box Type:Angled]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:Yes, Two Piece Saber Stand]

Whadya think?

Similar to what I am fixing to get. But now I'm going to wait a little longer because I would like to see what your charge port looks like on this hilt before I pull the trigger. So if you could put some photos of that up when you get it please Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2017, 05:02:52 PM »

Similar to what I am fixing to get. But now I'm going to wait a little longer because I would like to see what your charge port looks like on this hilt before I pull the trigger. So if you could put some photos of that up when you get it please Smiley
You betcha. With that discount on the recharge port, I couldn't pass that up, but I've been wondering what it'll look like, too. I'm sure Ultra Sabers will place it in the best possible spot, which will most likely be on the opposite side of the AV switch. I would've loved for this saber to be available with a nickel finish. Wow, that would be stunning.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2017, 05:11:25 PM »

You betcha. With that discount on the recharge port, I couldn't pass that up, but I've been wondering what it'll look like, too. I'm sure Ultra Sabers will place it in the best possible spot, which will most likely be on the opposite side of the AV switch. I would've loved for this saber to be available with a nickel finish. Wow, that would be stunning.

That's why I'm on the fence too. But the one on that Prophecy made me doubt my choice so I need to see it to know for sure.

Would be cool in nickle with all the slightly different silver screws against the nickle plate!

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2017, 06:30:41 PM »

Awesome! That's great! Maybe between the two of us we'll get this trending and see more orders shared here.

Specs... share?
Pretty much what you got.  Black everything; angled box; no recharge port though, and in DVA.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2017, 08:06:43 PM »

Would be cool in nickle with all the slightly different silver screws against the nickle plate!

I'm hoping for a recessed recharge port like on the Electrum Wind and Guardian, but with it being skinnier like the Prophecy, it is likely to sit on the surface more.

I'd still get the black screws and black pommel with the nickel. I think that'd look the best.

Pretty much what you got.  Black everything; angled box; no recharge port though, and in DVA.

Niiiice! Excited for you, buddy. Didn't opt for the Emerald either, eh? I almost did, but kinda felt like on this saber it'd be a waste, as I'm only really thinking of VA or BH and with the added QD on it, there are options. I do like DVA, though, so I think that's an excellent choice.

I was so close to getting the squared box, but I realized how much I didn't want it to look like an Archon, Graflex or Chosen One activation box, and then it was an easy choice. I ended up switching my black AV switch to a silver one, but kept the black screws and black pommel, because I didn't like the way the blue illuminated AV switch looked on a black AV switch when I had it on my Consular and really dig the way it looks on my Arbiter. I threw in an extra silver pommel as well to try on another saber like maybe the Sentinel LE, and it seems like it'll be easy to swap out the black screws for silver ones on the EH later if I want to change up the look.

Question, though - were you thinking the same as me about the black button and how it'd be nice to be able to choose a red, silver or bronze button instead, similar to the options available on a Graflex, Chosen One, Fulcrum or Lost Gray?

*edit*  Just got my shipping notification!  Wow, that was fast!  24 hours after placing my order!  Shocked

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2017, 08:57:35 PM »

Actually, I only joined 14 months ago to get some more information on Ultrasabers products, as I needed a saber for my cosplay costume. However, very quickly I realised how desperately my services, wit, panache, looks, cooking skills and dancing ability were needed. So I stayed. (I couldn't let my fans down).

Suurree.

Congrats LR and LB. those specs look great. I will probably go with BH when I get mine though. Can't wait to see pics.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2017, 01:27:53 AM »

Question, though - were you thinking the same as me about the black button and how it'd be nice to be able to choose a red, silver or bronze button instead, similar to the options available on a Graflex, Chosen One, Fulcrum or Lost Gray?

I prefer the black one actually, but yes, I did picture red and blue on it. Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2017, 02:24:19 AM »

The black button on the emitter almost looks new(?)- a flatter top with sides that are less rounded than the usual ones.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2017, 02:30:20 AM »

The black button on the emitter almost looks new(?)- a flatter top with sides that are less rounded than the usual ones.

Looks a lot like the insert "button" that's on the Fulcrum, opposite side from the Covertec.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2017, 02:46:21 AM »

Ultrasabers have definitely raised the bar with the Emperor's Hand, along with Electrum Wind, Fulcrum and the Lost Gray.  Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2017, 03:08:41 AM »

Looks a lot like the insert "button" that's on the Fulcrum, opposite side from the Covertec.

Went and had a look and yeah very similar . . . though on the Fulcrum it looks a bit bigger.

Ultrasabers have definitely raised the bar with the Emperor's Hand, along with Electrum Wind, Fulcrum and the Lost Gray.  Smiley

The EH could really benefit from a Sidious Sabers video review  Wink  Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: