Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Emperor's Hand  (Read 452733 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2017, 07:25:22 AM »

Yeah even though its based on a female character I totally want one now over anything else I've talked about x.x Its cool you can still make it your own though much like the Fulcrum and Lost Gray sabers. Not sure what I want to do now though Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2017, 07:52:23 AM »

Really?  There's hope!  That's a great price I'll have to hop over to the store to configure mine then.

There's a lot of pretty in this weapon.

"2017 has just started"  "So much awesome on the horizon" . . . ugh, what a heavy tease!

Sorry, I just realized I made a typo, it's $269....I hope that $4 doesn't break you.

But yeah, it's definitely do-able in the semi-near future. I'm surprised, the character hilts are usually not such a good value.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2017, 07:56:07 AM »

I was totally away from everything today with work stuff and missed this announcement until NOW! WOW, Ultrasabers hits another one outta da park! Me likey! Much to think about I have...  Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

HoverFloat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2017, 08:15:47 AM »

That's an amazing-looking hilt. Just when I thought I could keep my must-have list short, this comes out.

At the very least, I'm veeeery interested in that pommel.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2017, 08:27:22 AM »

Yeah even though its based on a female character I totally want one now over anything else I've talked about x.x Its cool you can still make it your own though much like the Fulcrum and Lost Gray sabers. Not sure what I want to do now though Tongue

It may be based on a female character's saber but it sure looks awesome enough to have.  Cheesy

Darth Xocni
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -48

The Dark Side gives me strength

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2017, 08:38:37 AM »

Beautiful, definitely want. Might skip my Reborn project as first VA in favour of this.

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

"Failure and disobedience are one and the same... In the Sith tongue both translate as "treason". That is the wisdom of the ancients!"

Initiate LE V2 "Justice" - GB UEMG
Overlord "Ari iv Azinimas" - BR UEHG Obsidian V4

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2017, 09:00:09 AM »

Very cool hilt. I bought a static one years back, but very tempted by this - it looks really slender, like a Sentinel.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2017, 09:12:30 AM »

Yeah, it jumped the Dark Mantis on my list as well. What were your specs for it?

DVA, angled, black av switch, black screws, no Foc, V4, 36" UE, black pommel, li-ion/buckpuck batteries only, circle blade plug. I want to change out the gold c/t wheel and add QDs so I'll e-mail and hook that up when I'm ready to order it. Daresay it will be end of March. So now I have to watch other people get theirs and drool over pics and videos until I can pull the trigger  Shocked

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2017, 11:00:13 AM »

DVA, angled, black av switch, black screws, no Foc, V4, 36" UE, black pommel, li-ion/buckpuck batteries only, circle blade plug. I want to change out the gold c/t wheel and add QDs so I'll e-mail and hook that up when I'm ready to order it. Daresay it will be end of March. So now I have to watch other people get theirs and drool over pics and videos until I can pull the trigger  Shocked

Fairly similar to mine. Regular VA, angled, black av switch, silver screws, no FoC, v3, 36" HG, Black pommel, Li-Ion/buckpuck batteries only, no blade plug. I wish it automatically had the QD option, but I will probably have to ask them for it as well. Won't be able to buy it for a while, but maybe sometime sooner than I think.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2017, 11:40:41 AM »

Fairly similar to mine. Regular VA, angled, black av switch, silver screws, no FoC, v3, 36" HG, Black pommel, Li-Ion/buckpuck batteries only, no blade plug. I wish it automatically had the QD option, but I will probably have to ask them for it as well. Won't be able to buy it for a while, but maybe sometime sooner than I think.

Seeing as the sale just went up mine changed to having Foc and also the XTAR fast charger. For the couple extra bucks it's totally worth it! So now instead of being end of March it will be before the sale ends. Looks like more Ramen for me  Grin Cheesy lol

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »

Seeing as the sale just went up mine changed to having Foc and also the XTAR fast charger. For the couple extra bucks it's totally worth it! So now instead of being end of March it will be before the sale ends. Looks like more Ramen for me  Grin Cheesy lol

Well, I can't wait to see the pics. I haven't seen FoC IRL, so I don't know wether I like it or not, but I don't feel like spending the extra money on it until I know that I do. And since my next saber will be an Emerald saber, I will be able to play with FoC and Pulse mode.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2017, 12:15:42 PM »

Well, I can't wait to see the pics. I haven't seen FoC IRL, so I don't know wether I like it or not, but I don't feel like spending the extra money on it until I know that I do. And since my next saber will be an Emerald saber, I will be able to play with FoC and Pulse mode.

That's exactly why you SHOULD get it while it's only $10 man! Especially if you are going to get standard VA. That BH Foc with VA still blows me away and I will be making sure to get it on one of my own sabers down the track! At first I was hesitant too, and only got it on mine because I was dumping so much money on Tegan's Mantis (I felt left out for my Monarch hahaha) but it was worth it at $35, so I know it's definitely worth it at $10. The only reason I wasn't going to get it for this one was just because it wasn't going to be a heavy use saber, but for $10, YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU US! I can't get the free shipping, so I may as well load up on the other extras while I have the chance Smiley

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2017, 12:52:01 PM »

Oh wow.   Shocked Shocked

Another cool new design!

Looks spectacular.  Loads of possibilities. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2017, 01:58:56 PM »

Very nice looking saber, but I've got a few quibbles keeping this away from my credit card.

*The 1.5" measurement for diameter--which part of the hilt is that measured at? The ribbed wasp waist in the middle, or the riveted-on grips? If the wasp waist, does that measurement include the activation box?

*There doesn't appear to be an option to omit the activator box in favor of a standard switch like you'd see on the Archon/Guardian/Consular sabers. There are probably reasons why (some legal, some technical) this model has the box.

Given that this is going to be looked at by MJ cosplayers who have a higher probability of being female, who are likely to have smaller hands, that activation box might introduce an ergonomics issue for some who might want to duel with this saber.

Overall though,  I'm thrilled that new models are popping up.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2017, 02:22:10 PM »

I got $265 with the "Lite" soundboard...I love it. Soon.

I had one configured last night at a little over $300 with V4 sound.  That's a steal for a hilt this detailed.  Shocked

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: