Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Emperor's Hand  (Read 453454 times)
JediJacob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2017, 02:33:33 PM »

wow! that looks awesome. Really love this saber lol and now i want one to join my catalyst Tongue. Only thing is it seems so busy i wonder how it'd be to hold and use.

The Force is with me and I am one with the Force

Haflinger
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

50% Ashla, 50% Bogan 100% Star Wars Fan!!

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2017, 03:19:15 PM »

Woooooooow!  Shocked

I like this, even if I didn't like the particular character past The Last Command (or maybe the Jedi Academy trilogy)

My birthday's in T minus 13 days. Maybe I ought to put this on the list.

Ultrasaber Collection:
Dark Initiate V4  --  VA (Sound/FOC)
Dominix V2  -- GB (Grab Bag)
Dark Apprentice LE V4 -- BR (Grab Bag)
Archon V2.1 -- SRD (Sound)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2017, 03:52:33 PM »

Yeah even though its based on a female character I totally want one now over anything else I've talked about x.x Its cool you can still make it your own though much like the Fulcrum and Lost Gray sabers. Not sure what I want to do now though Tongue

It may be based on a female character's saber but it sure looks awesome enough to have.  Cheesy

Not to ruffle any feathers, but I really don't understand this line of thinking....so what it's a "female" hilt? If you like it, get it.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2017, 04:00:52 PM »

Not to ruffle any feathers, but I really don't understand this line of thinking....so what it's a "female" hilt? If you like it, get it.
Technically, all hilts are phallic, so can any of them be considered "female"?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Seriously though, TJ, I think all they are saying is that the hilt is based on the saber by a well-known female character (which it is). They're not calling it a female hilt, because I don't think any hilts are actually gender based.

Personally, I appreciate the aesthetics of this saber, however it doesn't jump out at me as a saber I would want to get. This is just my opinion though and in no way meant to disparage anyone who is thinking of getting it

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2017, 04:04:04 PM »

I'm with TJ on this.  I bought a Lost Gray, and I certainly don't consider it a "female" hilt, even though it's designed after a hilt that was carried by a female character.  It's just an awesome hilt.  Lightsabers shouldn't be gender specific.  If you like a hilt, you like it, period.  The fact that the Emperor's Hand was designed after a hilt carried by Mara Jade certainly won't stop me from wearing it in a cosplay as a male Jedi or Sith.  It's just a sweet hilt that I'd be proud to carry.  Cool

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2017, 04:09:02 PM »

I'm with TJ on this.  I bought a Lost Gray, and I certainly don't consider it a "female" hilt, even though it's designed after a hilt that was carried by a female character.  It's just an awesome hilt.  Lightsabers shouldn't be gender specific.  If you like a hilt, you like it, period.  The fact that the Emperor's Hand was designed after a hilt carried by Mara Jade certainly won't stop me from wearing it in a cosplay as a male Jedi or Sith.  It's just a sweet hilt that I'd be proud to carry.  Cool

Same all day.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2017, 04:09:45 PM »

Ok, just watched the launch video (which I should have done before commenting intially)...

*The "coffin" activation box appears more low-profile and may address my concerns with ergonomics. More detailed measurements would be appreciated though.
*The MHS emitter is tempting to add to some of my other sabers Smiley

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2017, 04:45:50 PM »

I'm with TJ on this.  I bought a Lost Gray, and I certainly don't consider it a "female" hilt, even though it's designed after a hilt that was carried by a female character.  It's just an awesome hilt.  Lightsabers shouldn't be gender specific.  If you like a hilt, you like it, period.  The fact that the Emperor's Hand was designed after a hilt carried by Mara Jade certainly won't stop me from wearing it in a cosplay as a male Jedi or Sith.  It's just a sweet hilt that I'd be proud to carry.  Cool

Exactly. Smiley

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2017, 05:25:52 PM »

Ok, just watched the launch video (which I should have done before commenting intially)...

*The "coffin" activation box appears more low-profile and may address my concerns with ergonomics. More detailed measurements would be appreciated though.
*The MHS emitter is tempting to add to some of my other sabers Smiley

To me, the MHS emitter is most tempting because I can put an emitter I like better on this.  To each their own.

I do have some ideas for modding the emitter, but would have to have one in hand to see what I could actually do.

Guess I'll have to order one, right?

Edit to add:  Just watched the video, and I am thrilled that they're going to have the EH's super low profile pommel for sale separately.  Bravo, US, bravo.

Also, interesting that there's no QD option.  I was eyeballing a regular V4 sound saber EH, but may hold off for the cash for Emerald.

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2017, 05:43:07 PM »

To me, the MHS emitter is most tempting because I can put an emitter I like better on this.  To each their own.

I do have some ideas for modding the emitter, but would have to have one in hand to see what I could actually do.

I've got some ideas too and in particular for the Graflex strips.  But on the whole I like the design and detail, you don't especially see those kind of greeblies on your typical emitter.

Full MHS is a major fun bonus.

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2017, 06:32:18 PM »

Quick Disconnects have been added.  I apologize for the oversight.

If you already made a purchase and wish to have them added please email info@ultrasabers.com as soon as you can and we can get them added if your order hasn't shipped yet.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2017, 07:34:03 PM »

That's exactly why you SHOULD get it while it's only $10 man! Especially if you are going to get standard VA. That BH Foc with VA still blows me away and I will be making sure to get it on one of my own sabers down the track! At first I was hesitant too, and only got it on mine because I was dumping so much money on Tegan's Mantis (I felt left out for my Monarch hahaha) but it was worth it at $35, so I know it's definitely worth it at $10. The only reason I wasn't going to get it for this one was just because it wasn't going to be a heavy use saber, but for $10, YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU US! I can't get the free shipping, so I may as well load up on the other extras while I have the chance Smiley

I guess. It will still be a while before I get it, so I'll see when the time comes. And Deep added QDs for them, so that saves a step. Thank you Deep.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2017, 08:09:22 PM »

What color suits this? I'm thinking of a Tri-Cree Consular Green perhaps. Or a Tri-Cree Guardian Blue?

When's the next Ultrasabers Raffle?  Grin

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2017, 08:11:22 PM »

What color suits this? I'm thinking of a Tri-Cree Consular Green perhaps. Or a Tri-Cree Guardian Blue?

Violet Amethyst.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2017, 08:12:20 PM »

I am so getting this saber once I decide upon the specifics.  Wonder if QD's can be ordered.  Oh yeah !!   Shocked  Cool  Grin

Thanks for the drool worthy new addition... Alex, Emory and Ultra Sabers.  Smiley

Check it out D7   > > > > > > >  

Quick Disconnects have been added.  I apologize for the oversight.

If you already made a purchase and wish to have them added please email info@ultrasabers.com as soon as you can and we can get them added if your order hasn't shipped yet.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: