Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Emperor's Hand  (Read 452736 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2017, 04:12:40 AM »

I want my empty to get here, so badly.  I have so many ideas for the parts, depending on how it's put together and on the size of some of the parts.

JayMeezy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -17

Darkside points

« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2017, 04:54:22 AM »

I want my empty to get here, so badly.  I have so many ideas for the parts, depending on how it's put together and on the size of some of the parts.

I'm curious. You should post pics when you get it apart.

The Jedi seek to take away your humanity; the sith simply show you how to control it.

Sabers:
The Malice: BR, FoC Silver, Obsidian v4 Sound, Red Illuminated Switch, large claws
The Chosen One SE: BR, FoC Silver, Obsidian v4 Sound
Dark Initiate LE v4(main hand. Built from empty hilt): VA, FoC Silver, NB v3 sound, VA illuminated 12mm Switch
Dark Initiate LE v3 (off hand): VA
Initiate v2: BR

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2017, 05:04:44 AM »

I'm curious. You should post pics when you get it apart.

I will.  I'm also doing a complete tear down of the empty Fulcrum that I received today, and will post pics and a breakdown of that when I get a chance.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2017, 02:47:05 PM »

I threw in an extra silver pommel as well to try on another saber like maybe the Sentinel LE, and it seems like it'll be easy to swap out the black screws for silver ones on the EH later if I want to change up the look.

Question, though - were you thinking the same as me about the black button and how it'd be nice to be able to choose a red, silver or bronze button instead, similar to the options available on a Graflex, Chosen One, Fulcrum or Lost Gray?

That's the exact hilt I was thinking about ordering with a silver EH pommel. Currently working out specs for my Sentinel LE for when I order it Smiley

I personally wouldn't want to change the emitter button on this saber. The black works perfectly imo. I think anything else would look too busy against those strips.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2017, 04:27:38 PM »

I like the black button too Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2017, 08:09:05 PM »

I've been planning, from the start, with replacing the gold covertec wheel with the black one I just pulled off of the empty Menace SE I just got.  But, what to do with the gold one, then?

Today, the Force provided a fine answer, my first grab bag ever is a Sentinel V4 LE.   Grin

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2017, 05:40:54 AM »

I'm gonna buy me an Emperor's Hand here really soon. Just not sure how to spec mine out yet x.x I want a Bellicose again first though and a Guardian saber as well fallowed by the Menace and Jedi side Chosen One Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2017, 08:04:05 AM »

I've been planning, from the start, with replacing the gold covertec wheel with the black one I just pulled off of the empty Menace SE I just got.  But, what to do with the gold one, then?

Today, the Force provided a fine answer, my first grab bag ever is a Sentinel V4 LE.   Grin

That's a cool score! Was that from the free initiate deal or did you get your EH order in just before the free fullsize promo ended?

Also same here with the covertec wheel. I don't like that gold one. I want a black one to match the top black button Smiley

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2017, 05:47:17 PM »

That's a cool score! Was that from the free initiate deal or did you get your EH order in just before the free fullsize promo ended?

Also same here with the covertec wheel. I don't like that gold one. I want a black one to match the top black button Smiley

No, I ordered a grab bag (first time I have done so) to push an order for two each of the EH pommels and two MLS units over the $250 mark, for the free shipping.  That grab bag is a Sentinel LE V4.

The empty Menace SE I'd ordered along with an empty Fulcrum, about a week before.  I pulled the knobs and covertec off of the Menace as soon as I got it (the emitter too), and that's the black covertec that'll get put on the EH when that gets here as well.

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2017, 09:42:06 PM »

No, I ordered a grab bag (first time I have done so) to push an order for two each of the EH pommels and two MLS units over the $250 mark, for the free shipping.  That grab bag is a Sentinel LE V4.

The empty Menace SE I'd ordered along with an empty Fulcrum, about a week before.  I pulled the knobs and covertec off of the Menace as soon as I got it (the emitter too), and that's the black covertec that'll get put on the EH when that gets here as well.

Ahh I see! Nice Smiley

Looking forward to seeing your plans for the EH build!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #190 on: February 27, 2017, 08:51:53 PM »

Hey, Isola, here's what I ordered - don't go turning to the dark side on me  Cheesy

Emperor's Hand with Obsidian Premium Sound
[Blade LED Color:Violet Amethyst]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver upgraded to forum color Bane's Heart (EMPEROR'S DEALS)]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & XTAR VC2 Plus Charger Included) (EMPEROR'S DEALS)]
[Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 1.2A Fast Charger (EMPEROR'S DEALS)]
[Blade Length:32" Length]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Emperor's Hand Grip Screw Type:Black]
[Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!] (I have a BH & VA Foc with QD already)
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type:Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch]
[Emperor's Hand Pommel Type:Black]
[Emperor's Hand Pommel Type:Silver]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Emperor's Hand Activation Box Type:Angled]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:Yes, Two Piece Saber Stand]
FREE INITIATE

Whadya think?
A United States Postal Worker just handed me the box with the Emperor's Hand inside (sounds kinda funny, huh).  My wife and I opened it together, and I gotta say, it surpasses all my expectations. The emitter is tre magnifique! The entire hilt is tre magnifique for Pete's sake! It's beautiful! Can't wait to post a full review here very soon, later today, hopefully.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #191 on: February 27, 2017, 08:58:14 PM »

Yeah, my empty EH shipped today, I'm pretty excited to get it and start figuring out what kind of custom uses I can put the parts to.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2017, 12:19:16 AM »

A United States Postal Worker just handed me the box with the Emperor's Hand inside (sounds kinda funny, huh).  My wife and I opened it together, and I gotta say, it surpasses all my expectations. The emitter is tre magnifique! The entire hilt is tre magnifique for Pete's sake! It's beautiful! Can't wait to post a full review here very soon, later today, hopefully.

Looking fwd to it LB Cool

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

HoverFloat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2017, 01:33:15 AM »

Looking forward to the review LB! Also excited to see what shade's going to do with it.  Wink

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #194 on: February 28, 2017, 03:27:57 AM »

Oh looking forward to another LB epic review.  I would also love to see a few different emitters on it just to see what it looks like.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: