Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Emperor's Hand  (Read 452741 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #270 on: March 27, 2018, 02:24:58 AM »

@Malik that's kind of how I want mine but with a red blade and black decorative button Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #271 on: March 27, 2018, 05:45:38 PM »

I am ready to buy one of these, but I am not going to do it with the square/rectangle box. I'm flexible with just about everything else, but the rectangle box is a deal breaker for me.

CS quoted 10 to 12 weeks till angled boxes are back in stock Sad

Ugh...12 weeks...well that was going to be my birthday gift to myself...I will have to wait... Sad

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #272 on: March 27, 2018, 06:37:16 PM »

Ugh...12 weeks...well that was going to be my birthday gift to myself...I will have to wait... Sad
It still can be, you just have to wait for it. I believe you are still capable or ordering (get in line sort of thing), just don't expect it on your doorstep in a week.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

naeblis
Knight Officer

« Reply #273 on: March 30, 2018, 12:42:40 PM »

It still can be, you just have to wait for it. I believe you are still capable or ordering (get in line sort of thing), just don't expect it on your doorstep in a week.

All I see is the option for the squared. I know with the Prophecy and Dark Prophecy they have a back order notification right up front (Thankfully I got my Dark Prophecy just before Back Order).  If they did that for the Angled Activation Boxes I would order now. 

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #274 on: April 02, 2018, 02:15:54 PM »

All I see is the option for the squared. I know with the Prophecy and Dark Prophecy they have a back order notification right up front (Thankfully I got my Dark Prophecy just before Back Order).  If they did that for the Angled Activation Boxes I would order now. 
Crap, I forgot that they aren't allowing for back-orders to pile up by removing the option. Sad However, it can just be a late B-day gift. All my saber plans got buried when I was told that I needed to replace my tires. Cry

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #275 on: April 04, 2018, 07:13:50 PM »

I kinda like the etchings on the square box though after looking at it more

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #276 on: April 04, 2018, 07:29:28 PM »

I kinda like the etchings on the square box though after looking at it more
Etchings?

Sig by For Tyeth

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #277 on: April 04, 2018, 08:18:02 PM »

I think he's talking about the grooves where the screws are (?)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #278 on: April 04, 2018, 08:38:17 PM »

Those are identical to the angled box. But because of the surface area of the square box, they are more apparent.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #279 on: April 04, 2018, 10:29:34 PM »

Crap, I forgot that they aren't allowing for back-orders to pile up by removing the option. Sad However, it can just be a late B-day gift. All my saber plans got buried when I was told that I needed to replace my tires. Cry

I feel your pain, that exact scenario happened to me also.

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #280 on: April 04, 2018, 11:46:53 PM »

The squared box looks okay. It really does. But I have my heart set on that angled switch, and that's the only way the emperor's hand can be mine. In the meantime, I think I might get a scorpion, or try my hand at a couple of mystery boxes. Definitely the $200 ones so that I can get sound on them. And I'm also looking at getting the quick disconnect so that I can change the color on the Sabers that I'm going to own. But in the meantime, I'm just going to sit patiently and wait for my switch to come in.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2018, 12:38:54 PM »

The squared box looks okay. It really does. But I have my heart set on that angled switch, and that's the only way the emperor's hand can be mine. In the meantime, I think I might get a scorpion, or try my hand at a couple of mystery boxes. Definitely the $200 ones so that I can get sound on them. And I'm also looking at getting the quick disconnect so that I can change the color on the Sabers that I'm going to own. But in the meantime, I'm just going to sit patiently and wait for my switch to come in.
Yes. Aesthetically, there is nothing wrong with the square box. However, the ergonomic of the angled box is...................sublime. It just feels really good in the hand.

Sig by For Tyeth

naeblis
Knight Officer

« Reply #282 on: April 10, 2018, 12:06:47 PM »

Yeah...I tried a mystery box and got one without sound....all I can say is never again.  I sent it in to have a sound board added....It just isn't the same without...

Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

KennayGW
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 31

Force of the North and the Far East

« Reply #283 on: May 03, 2018, 09:42:49 AM »

I just got this one yesterday as my first sabr with an emerald driver and v4. Shes got good weight to her and shes beautiful. Feels good to hold her. Shes loud too. It was a great decision.

Emperors Hand
Phantom V4
Diamond Initiate LE V4

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2018, 11:24:31 AM »

This saber is high on my list, I still have not decided if it is going to be a angled switch or square one.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: