Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Finally bought my first saber!  (Read 2086 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« on: February 18, 2017, 07:26:44 AM »

After almost a month of late nights watching reviews, spending lunch time making excel spreadsheets for features and price comparison, annoying my wife to no end, and taking surveys from family members (wish I was kidding but I am not), I finally bought my first light saber from Ultrasabers on the last day of the winter blowout sale!  Now to wait until the azure reaper comes back into stock cause I back ordered it.  I plan to do a review of it when it arrives and will be showing it off at Comicpalooza hopefully.   Grin

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

ErrantWolf
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 10:48:38 PM »

Congrats!  You chose a really interesting hilt.  I am certain that it will be as awesome and you imagine and more.

A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places

Gray Jedi, but light side points preferred.

Wishlist: Manticore CE (Sound) in SRD.  Catalyst in Consular Green with yari extension.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 02:58:01 AM »

Thanks EW!  You are right, I received it two days ago and I love it!  Here is a pic:

IMG_1823 by Eddie Saldana, on Flickr

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 01:47:02 PM »

Ah, Azure Reaper, very nice.  I'll bet you were chomping at the bit for those to come back in stock so that you could get that shipping notification.  But, you didn't have to wait as long as some do.  Wink

Anyway, great looking saber.  Congratulations on the first purchase, and have a point for the share.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: