Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Would someone install a crystal chamber for me?  (Read 2151 times)
Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« on: February 18, 2017, 08:44:15 PM »

I uave an Archon V3.1 and would not like the window setup to see the chamber, but to undo the body and be able to reveal the crystal. If anyone has advice on how to do it myself thatd be great too

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

doomblade0
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 10:59:49 PM »

I would be interested in learning how to install a crystal chamber too!

Thanks for any responses/advice to my questions!  I really appreciate them!
Grab Bag Stunts:
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red
Standard Issue - Fire Orange

doomblade0
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 11:07:41 PM »

I just found this:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34147.0
Which is a post with someone talking about good sabers to install crystal chambers on, and it has some stuff on it.

Thanks for any responses/advice to my questions!  I really appreciate them!
Grab Bag Stunts:
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red
Standard Issue - Fire Orange

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 06:09:26 AM »

I just found this:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34147.0
Which is a post with someone talking about good sabers to install crystal chambers on, and it has some stuff on it.

Yeah the install seems beyond me

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 08:08:36 AM »

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=10560.msg165963#msg165963

I found this and that's kind of what got me started. Most these guys are no longer active on this forum.  I would love to ask some of them for more info.  On this forum that's about all your going to get at this point. I have yet to see anything on here in the direction of what your looking for.  I'm in the middle of figuring it out myself.  There have been a few attempts at setting a crystal in so the led lights it up,  Plugs and stuff.  Your project is going to be difficult from what I can see. I don't own an Archon saber, does it unscrew under the switch ?   That would be helpful.  Otherwise you got to cut it in half find a threaded sleeve insert it and go from there. Plus you got to measure before cutting to make sure it's all going to fit.  I think it's possible to do what your thinking in an US hilt, Just difficult.  I have yet to se someone do what your asking.  Most people who attempt that usually end up building a saber from scratch from parts not offered by US. 

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 05:12:58 AM »

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=10560.msg165963#msg165963

I found this and that's kind of what got me started. Most these guys are no longer active on this forum.  I would love to ask some of them for more info.  On this forum that's about all your going to get at this point. I have yet to see anything on here in the direction of what your looking for.  I'm in the middle of figuring it out myself.  There have been a few attempts at setting a crystal in so the led lights it up,  Plugs and stuff.  Your project is going to be difficult from what I can see. I don't own an Archon saber, does it unscrew under the switch ?   That would be helpful.  Otherwise you got to cut it in half find a threaded sleeve insert it and go from there. Plus you got to measure before cutting to make sure it's all going to fit.  I think it's possible to do what your thinking in an US hilt, Just difficult.  I have yet to se someone do what your asking.  Most people who attempt that usually end up building a saber from scratch from parts not offered by US. 

Ive seen the crystal chamber you made. I love it. It doesnt have to be super intricate...just able to fit and be revealed in an archon, but theres no way I can do it myself. Not about to cut that thing in half lol.

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Chad mikolyski
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -22

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 12:50:28 AM »

Anyone still interested in this topic? I love to see this discussed. I have installed a crystal chamber in my archon v2.1 and it is pretty neat. I would be more than happy to assist if someone is looking for help with this still. I build sabers using multiple different company's components and boards but ultrasabers is my most familiar by far. I have installed or rebuilt about 8 or 9 ultrasabers in one way or another. A crystal is a lot of work but very doable.

Let me know!

Thanks

-Chad

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 04:29:17 AM »

Chad, I would definitely like to see the crystal chamber you installed on your Archon.  I'm thinking it could be done on a Reaper since that hilt is four piece already.  I know TCSS has those lighted crystal inserts but haven't seen how one looks installed or how to install it though.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Chad mikolyski
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -22

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2019, 10:23:06 PM »

Here are links to my Instagram potos and video of it

I did the windows but if you wanted to make it a reveal you would probably just want to do a single piece chassis

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkbgko6lmAX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=172892a1f57ma

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj5QRtclZM7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wytmlevpowc5

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: