Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How much is 1 reward point?  (Read 2733 times)
doomblade0
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -21

« on: February 19, 2017, 12:30:25 AM »

I only just saw that ultrasabers gives rewards points, and I was reading, and couldn't find anywhere that said how much 1 reward point is worth? If you have 10 reward points, is that like $10 in store credit? or is it $0.10?
Sorry if this was asked somewhere else, I wasn't able to find it where I looked. I also was unable to reply to the saberforum page that US posted about reward points simple questions....
Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any responses/advice to my questions!  I really appreciate them!
Grab Bag Stunts:
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red
Standard Issue - Fire Orange

doomblade0
Knight Officer

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 12:32:10 AM »

Sorry for posting again, I just realized I should have clarified something. In the "My Rewards" section of the US website it says "Upon placing your order, your available MyRewards will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount. but it doesn't say how much they are worth, which lead me to ask this question. Thanks again!

Grab Bag Stunts:
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 12:33:53 AM »

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=180.0

Twenty reward points can be cashed in to get one dollar off on any purchase.

doomblade0
Knight Officer

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 07:56:53 PM »

Wow I am blind. Thanks...I don't know how I missed that

Grab Bag Stunts:
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red

John G.
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 02:31:52 PM »

I just placed an order for $667 worth of merchandise and I only received 20 rewards points, even though the actual number should be 33 (667 divided by 20). This is totally BOGUS. I was going to immediately purchase something else, but I am so angry that the company shorted me the points I won't. I contacted the company who said that the points are awarded automatically and they can't change them--HUH? In other words, we could care less about your complaint. The whole experience is a great way to lose customers--which is the opposite of what the "rewards" program is supposed to do.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 03:09:07 PM »

I just placed an order for $667 worth of merchandise and I only received 20 rewards points, even though the actual number should be 33 (667 divided by 20). This is totally BOGUS. I was going to immediately purchase something else, but I am so angry that the company shorted me the points I won't. I contacted the company who said that the points are awarded automatically and they can't change them--HUH? In other words, we could care less about your complaint. The whole experience is a great way to lose customers--which is the opposite of what the "rewards" program is supposed to do.

If I'm correct, for every $300, it's 10 points. That's what it's seemed like to me in my purchases. But if you are going to let rewards points deter you from making another purchase, please, stop right there! It's such a petty thing. In the end, you're going to end up arguing over a few dollars instead of enjoying a really awesome saber, and potentially more down the road? Bigger picture. US has probably the best customer service of any other guys who actually does care. It's not a personal attack against you, but it's a code they have to abide by. Besides, there's no formula that equates to how they award reward points. It's just how they do.
Oh, if you think they are short changing you, just hold on a bit and look out in your email box. You'll see a plethora of emails with deals of the day, 20% off sabers, free shipping deals, tons of giveaways, raffles! It's insane! So, just saying, they take care of their customers....

No points, just fist bumps baby!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 03:13:55 PM »

Well said, Majobu5.  Fist bump, bro.

Cashing in points is 20=$1.  Nobody ever said that you got 20 reward points for X amount of dollars spent.  If you misinterpreted that, that's on you, it's not their fault.

You should be happy (like most of us are) that Ultra Sabers even has a rewards system.  They don't have to give you anything for making a purchase other than the products you ordered.  However, they care enough about their customers to give a little back.  So, be happy with the points you got.  Believe me, they rack up quickly as you make purchases.  I've gotten enough in the past to get stuff totally free.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 06:41:01 PM »

1. As stated in the first paragraph of the Reward Point thread (http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=180.0) you earn 1 Reward Point for each dollar you spend.

2. As sf79 said, redeeming 20 Reward Points means a discount of $1.00 on the subtotal (third paragraph: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=180.0).

3. The most important fact: you will NOT earn Reward Points on any purchase that includes redeemed Reward Points ("NOTE": http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=180.0, pay attention to the "SECOND NOTE" and "THIRD NOTE" as well)! So making a big purchase with Reward Points means you will not receive any Reward Points for that purchase. My recommendation is saving money for big purchases (sabers), and use Reward Points for smaller ones (e.g. blades, small parts like wrenches or batteries).

Hope that clears up some of the issues you have.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2017, 06:46:58 PM »

Wait, I just noticed two things.

1. You need to read and acknowledge the forum rules.  Big red text on the main page.

2. You said you just placed the order.  Reward points aren't given until your order ships.  So, if it hasn't shipped, you haven't even gotten points for that order.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: