Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 94   Go Down
Author Topic: The Sith Empire's new Council.....  (Read 171445 times)
Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -194

« on: October 19, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bhf0B1KH7o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bhf0B1KH7o</a>

Your ship exits hyperspace into Dromund Kaas atmosphere. Dark skies, lighting cracking, thunder sounding. Tropical, yet rugged mountainous terrain. You have just come from the Sith academy on Korriban, and this is a different scene. You set your ship to auto pilot as you look at the scenery. You see the ancient ruins of a temple that is still active to your left, and a feeling of deep respect comes over you as you look at the history that you are about to become apart of. You look to your right, and you see the ancient and forbidden temple, and a chill runs up your spine, and you sense a strong presence of the Dark Side of the Force there. You look in front of you, and see where you will land your ship. You take the ship off of auto pilot and guide it down yourself.

Your ship lands on Dromund Kaas, and you feel the thick power of the Force on the planet. "The dark side is strong here" you think to yourself. You begin to walk to the main entrance, and you see to your right and left, the towering pillars with the blood red imperial banners on top, and then your eyes catch the majesty of the citadel itself. The large steps up, the light shining on the walls, the blood red imperial banners hanging from them. It creates a feeling and desire for greater power within you, and you relish the feeling, and take hold of it, and you begin to walk in confidence. You look around and you see your competition. Darth Yega, apprentice of the Sith emperor, Darth Tratus, had just recently taken into captivity all of the Sith council members for their lack of ability to lead the Sith, and he has asked you to come and show yourself so that you might take one of their places. Only eleven will be accepted, and it will not just be anybody. Lord Yega is looking for those with a view on the Force that surpasses the understanding of most, and you know that you have one. You continue walking, catching glances from the competition, and a young Sith Acolyte walks up to you, "Shall I take you to your room?". You look at the Acolyte and nod your head, and he takes you to your room as you wait for your meeting with Yega. The Acolyte informs you that before you have your meeting, you must present your views of the Force through a PHM (Personal holonet message, in other words, a pm), and hands you a pad with the ancient Sith alphabet on it. You look at the pad, and realize that Yega is serious, and you begin to question whether you are qualified for the job, but you shove that thought away and you remain in your confidence, and begin to type... ... ... ...

IF, accepted onto the council, you will be equal with everyone else on it, including it's leader Lord Yega. The only thing that has given him this opportunity to lead the council (in equality with them), is due to the fact that he is the apprentice of Darth Tratus, the Sith emperor. But none other than that.

You must have a view of the Force that suits the new direction the Sith empire is going. The only hint that has been given to you is Darth Yega's quote: Those who serve the mere beginnings of the Force, are the Force's enemy. I will embrace all of it, getting rid of my own desire to fulfill the Force's will.

Dark Side points are much appreciated.

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 03:55:59 PM »

AP: 5
Yega sits in the now empty council room, waiting for his master Darth Tratus to enter. Meditating on the Force, Yega searches a region of the galaxy that he believes the last shard of the Codex is. He feels it's power, and follows it's trail. Every minute getting closer to finding it, growing closer to it's power, a power he intends to use for the Force's will.....
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:13:27 AM by Master Artorius Vidnyl » Logged

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 04:45:47 PM »

AP: 4
Tratus' ship exits hyperspace and slowly heads down toward the new sith council. he exits his ship and people start to greet him with a bow. he then makes his way to the council room where his apprentice is waiting for him. Soon the codex will be theirs.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:11:41 AM by Master Artorius Vidnyl » Logged

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »

AP(5)

"Boss is on the system of Zoist right now, where I believe the last shard of the codex is located. He says that the Jedi are there as well, which only confirms that the codex is there. I have ordered a ship to be prepared for us."

Yega and Tratus walked out of the council room and headed to the ship that had been prepared for them. Yega had received many PHMs concerning the new council. Some made it past the first test, and many didn't. There were only a few spots left on the council, and Sith were fighting for those spots. Yega and Tratus entered the ship and immediately ordered the pilot to set the coordinates for Zoist, and head into hyperspace. The ship took off. They would be there soon....

AP(4)

Darth_Leviathan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -21

Failure is a four letter word

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 10:51:30 PM »

AP:4

Even before their stolen XS Freighter reached atmosphere both Darth Letik and Darth Nivala could sense the Dark Side of the Force strong with this planet. As their ship broke atmosphere the feelings only got stronger untill the feelings washed over them both like a wave. Darth Nivala inhaled sharply as the feeling overtook her and quickly smothered those emotions. Darth Letik never turning from the controls coldly stating. "Do not disappoint me Nivala, others may not be so forgiving as I."  Finding a place to land, the sky crackling with lightning the dampness of the native tropics befitting to the planet itself. As they both stepped out of the ship only the occasional sound of a Hawk-Bat could be heard in the far distance. The landing dock a soothing blue color massed the interior walls. Ships could be found in the docking bays as droids scattered throughout the Bay performed their duties. An adonized black R2 unit greeted them as they stepped off the ship. Tweetling something incoherent Darth Letik only stared blankly at the machine. Having never seen machines before on her former planet, Nivala was curious about this new found moving "canister". Never taking his eyes off of the Arr-two unit Darth Letik pressed a few buttons on the outside control panel and the ships bay doors sealed shut.
 As Master and Apprentice walked away from the Hanger Bay they approached the Citadel the massive buildings posing two functionalities: To mentally challenge those that approached them and to actually challenge oncoming assaults by providing ample angles off attack. It would only manage to intimidate a lesser trained Sith thus the first functionality had already been won. The Citadels towering structure could easily be seen from inside the Hanger Bay and they were met by a young Acolyte. Bowing respectively he asks to show them their quarters. As Letik and Nivala step inside of the Citadel, they are both impressed with the design and the beauty. The long walk to their accommodations was always met by one more Sith or Sith-in-Training. Occasional glances were met with disdain, and others were not met at all. A mild feeling of uneasiness blanketed over their surroundings. "Tell us why your home is full of mistrust." Letik said to the Acolyte. As the walk continued the Acolytes voice wavered a little and hesitating only a moment he softly told the story of how "Darth Yega, apprentice of the Sith emperor, Darth Tratus, had just recently taken into captivity all of the Sith council members for their lack of ability to lead the Sith." As the story came to a close, Darth Letik and Darth Nivala were lead both to their chambers. Before the Acolyte leaves he hands a ancient pad to Letik, circular in device emanating Dark Side Force but extremely ancient the Acolyte asks for their views on the Force. Darth Letik inputs his answer and the Acolyte bows one more time and departs. Both Darth Letik and Nivala begin instinctively to examin their rooms. Simple accommodations were always what Nivala was used to so having an actual bed in her room made this to feel like she was a queen. Pacing around her room she runs her hands along everything in the room getting a feel of absolutly everything. The Nerf leather chair and desk. The bed especially, made her feel important even the beds on the ship felt good to her. The fact that they were bolted into the walls on the Freighter made no difference.   

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 02:26:13 PM »

AP(2)

Yega exited out of hyperspace into Drummond Kaas's atmosphere. He had sent Boss to Mandalore to rest and heal. It would be a few days before he was fit to fight again.
The ship landed in the bay near the citadel.Tratus and Yega exited the ship and went inside.
Yega was tired, but was being sustained by the Force to give him energy. There were a few Sith out of the few hundred that had past the first test to joining the council. That was Yega's next task. They had to pass their next test....

Yega and Tratus walked down the halls, and were bowed to by all who saw them. They went their separate ways and went on with their business. Yega was heading to his quarters when he saw a new Sith. The power that emanated from him was different than most, and Yega could tell there was a great wisdom within this Sith. He felt that it was one of the Sith who past the first test. Yega continued walking, and they only glanced at each other. The new Sith (Letik), did not know this Darth Yega's appearance, so there was no bow from him. This confirmed Yega's feeling, he was one who past the first test..... Yega spoke to him in the Force "If you feel that you being on the council is in the Force's will, then go to the court room."
The new Sith paused in his steps, and without turning around, looked behind his shoulder and nodded......

Yega was sitting in the court room. It was round in appearance, and there were twelve seats high above the dark pit. The pit’s floor was empty, and there was a great darkness down in it. The council would bring about law against those who were there, but that was not the case that night…. Yega was sitting in the middle seat high above, and he was alone, without anybody else in the room, waiting for this new Sith to enter….

Darth_Leviathan
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 05:49:50 PM »

As Letik entered the council room his footsteps echoed off of the rooms walls. He recognizes the man sitting in the chair directly facing him. As a sign of respect, Darth Letik bowed. Walking around the pit, pacing he admired the setup of the council room. The twelve seats each wrapped in the hide of some ancient animal, dark red in appearance. All of the seats being of the same height, and as he passed from each one of the seats they still emanated the faint echos of those that sat before. The smell of the room a comforting smell of both intimidation and blood ancient all. Finally Darth Letik approached a chair and placing his hands on the headrest he breathed in the power. Making eye contact an approving nod coming from Darth Yega was made. Pulling the chair out of its place and taking a seat beside Yega, Letik relaxed as the form of the chair conformed around him. Finally the first words were spoken "I believe you and I have a few things to discuss." Darth Letik finally said. And so it began...

The Force shall free me.

Darth_Leviathan
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 06:19:37 PM »

The Force shall free me.

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 06:47:51 PM »

AP(2)

Yes, we do have things to discuss. You feel that the Force wills your spot on the council, and I believe it does, but you must prove yourself worthy.... Letik (Yega felt his name through the Force).
This is the court room, where the old council would judge matters of the law. The reason why I chose the court room as opposed to the council room, is because I must judge whether you are ready for this task.

A door opens from the pit, and a light is shown through. Two guards throw a man in the room, and then throw him a lighsaber, and close the doors. The room then returns to it's darkness, and the red blade ignites.....

You have past one of three tests Letik. You must pass the second to proceed. That down there, is the council member who you are taking the place of. And as confirmation from the Force, you happen to be sitting in his seat.... Kill him....

The previous council member jumps the height of the seats where Yega and Letik sit, some 2 1/2 stories high, and attacks Letik. Letik activates his blade and parries his blow, and enters a blade lock.......

Darth_Leviathan
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »

Smiling  as the pressure exerted through the force is locked between both opponents. Darth Letik digs his feet into the ground pushing with all his might as the stalemate continues. Finally the bladelock gives as Darth Letik and his oponent are pushed away to opposite sides of the room. As they are pushed backwards Darth Letik throws both of his hands out in front of him, before he can even gain his footing, and with an exertion with the Force his opponent crashes into the far wall with a loud CRACK. Darth Letik charges his opponent fire in his eyes. As his opponent slowly looks up from the ground, Darth Letik still in full charge extends his nonsaber hand out and with fingers splayed sends electricity out of his hands at the enemy. The opponent screams with pain which only manages to entice Darth Letik further. Grabbing the man, Darth Letik lifts the opponent off of the ground electricity still coursing through his body.  With a quick gesture of Letiks lightsaber the opponents head is detached from his body.

The Force shall free me.

wolfmetal45
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 09:01:58 PM »

Darth Sevran let a smile pass over his face as his shuttle began its descent through the planet's atmosphere.  The flames forming around the ship, the turbulence, it all reminded him of how his life was.  Dangerous and at the mercy of powers outside his control.  "Sir."  His pilot pointed towards the communications display.  "Sensors have picked up a temple like structure with numerous ships already around it."  The orange and yellow hologram spun to show a complete view of the ancient structure.  "The navicomputer estimates we'll arrive in 3 minutes."

Sevran nodded his head in appreciation of the information.  Unlike some Sith he did not think of his men as lapdogs.  Even if they weren't sensitive to the force they had a role to play in its will and it was his job to lead them in fulfilling that goal.  Closing his eyes the Sith tried sensing the life of the planet...it was dark.  The Jedi would call this feeling evil, but Sevran knew it for what it was.  Shadows.  The cool release from the fires of war, lies and a galaxy that was being destroyed from the inside out.  In this Sevran felt he could find peace.

As they neared the landing pad, the roar of the engines beginning to die down and the shuttle's wings folding up, Sevran broke his silence.  "I want you and your comrades to stay in the ship," his personal guard began to object, "it's for your own safety.  I've only met one of these men and I have no way of telling if it's safe for any of you to be in the presence of these fellow Sith.  We're a brotherhood at war with itself as much as the Jedi it seems.  Hopefully this will change that..."

Steam vented across the landing pad as the shuttle's ramp lowered.  Not waiting for it to settle Darth Sevran took his first steps out to this new world...

Sernpidal 25 ABY
Never Forget

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 10:05:03 PM »

Darth Yega sat there, watching the battle, and looking closely at how Letik fought. The natural strength he had in the Dark Side of the Force was impressive. His enjoyment of the fight was to Yega, considered another strength he had, and he respected that. He watched as the previous council members head rolled on the floor, and Darth Yega stood up. Letik, still looking upon his kill, took it all in and embraced it. "The Force is strong with you Letik, stronger than it is in most. What is different about you is, You, are strong in it. Most never hear that, and that is because they are not. Remember though, that the Force gives all of itself to those who are willing, embrace it, and the Force will use you in greater ways you can possibly imagine. Through that, you will fulfill your destiny, and do what you were created to do......." Letik nodded and took the words that Darth Yega had spoken. "You have past the second test out of three. Whether you will pass the third, I am not worried about. You are not on the council yet, but you soon will be Letik. Meditate on the Force till your next test." With that, Yega sat back down, and Letik left the room

While Letik was leaving, he felt a new presence in the citadel. Another one who past the first test. He felt it was the Warrior. His presence was a different one, easily picked out for its strength.... Darth Yega waited for him in the dark court room......

wolfmetal45
Knight Officer

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 08:25:08 AM »

AP: 4

Sernpidal 25 ABY
Never Forget

wolfmetal45
Knight Officer

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2011, 11:16:35 AM »

AP:  5

A large set of doors stood in front of Sevran and there appeared to be no lever or motion pad to open them.  Reaching out with the force Sevran pushed one door aside just enough to walk through.  'No reason I should blow it open,' he thought.  Standing in the corner Sevran spotted a lone hooded figure.

"The master has been expecting you."  A low graggly voice murmured.  "He has received your...interpretation of our collective master and has been eager to see you after reading your views."  Sevran approached the acolyte, before he had taken a step a saber hilt appeared in the acolyte's hand and he thumbed the trigger.  Sevran leaped back, hand reaching for his own lightsaber.  "Do not be alarmed.  I'm merely showing the way."  He pointed down the hall to his left with his saber, the red light eerily lighting the ancient walls.  "Follow."  The Acolyte began to walk down the direction he had indicated, checking his belt to make sure his weapon was within easy grasp if needed Sevran did as he had been asked.

Minutes passed and finally the hooded acolyte stopped infront of a small, unassuming, blast door.  "The Master will see you now."  Powering down his lightsaber he punched in an entry code for the door. 

"Darth Yega."  Sevran whispered to himself as he crossed the door's threshold.  "You wish to revive the Sith and bring peace to the galaxy.  Now we shall see if you have the power to accomplish either."

Sernpidal 25 ABY
Never Forget

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 11:43:56 AM »

The doors opened and the new Sith walked through. Darth Yega, was sitting in his council seat several stories high above the bottom where the New Sith was, observing this new Siths movements, and the air he had about him. The doors shut behind the new Sith, and within the room was an utter blackness......... Darth Yega spoke through the Force to him "Come. Come up here and sit brother. We have much to discuss..... Sevran A small violet light appeared in the form of a thin smoke, and showed Sevran the way. Sevran crouched down, and pushed himself through the air with the Force several stories high and landed in the seat next to Darth Yega. Darth Yega looked at him from under his hood and spoke "So you past your first test Sevran, but I will ask you.....Why are you here? Why this moment in life? Why not tomorrow? Why not, yesterday? Explain this to me and your test will proceed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 94   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: