Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94   Go Down
Author Topic: The Sith Empire's new Council.....  (Read 171444 times)
Alvalon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #1380 on: February 07, 2014, 09:02:39 AM »

**Arch**

"An issue over which I or anyone else has little control. Should a traitor arise, they will be dealt with. If you're asking me to monitor my speech, I will have to respectfully disregard that advice. I will not be cowed into submission by three lunatics and an ambitious traitor." He checked his datapad. "I have begun to receive your list of ship dealers in the area. Assuming orders are being followed, you should have as well."

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #1381 on: February 07, 2014, 09:35:47 PM »

"I do not say censor - after all, I suggested a private conversation, something that will not escape notice currently either."

"Yet, at the same time, I suggest prudence.  I do not intend to casually discard the lives of those I find useful - such as yourself.  To speak plainly, my goal on our little journey here is to legitimize you before those who would detract from you.  I have established myself for the now - they remain unsure of you.  And what they cannot define, they do not trust.  And if they cannot trust it, it becomes a risk.  A threat.  And threats should be eliminated."

"I offer...  Council, if you will forgive a play on words.  Advice.  Take it as you will."

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1382 on: February 07, 2014, 10:41:07 PM »

**Arch**

"One learns to appreciate all council they receive," Arch answered. "Would that Rifter and Severus eliminated risks and threats. Well, no matter. Perhaps I may well, if your forgive my play on words, drive a dagger into the backs of those who dismiss the weak slave-race." Arch clapped his hands together. "No matter. We have fugitives to catch and rumors to smother."

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #1383 on: February 07, 2014, 11:40:12 PM »

Severus nodded to Abaddon and Rifter and headed towards the turbo lift. Enjoying the quiet as he took the lift by himself to the hanger bay. A mission and a goal, once again at peace with the world. No political games, no one upmenship just a war to be faught.

Severus crossed the hanger bay with as much speed as he could with out alarming the troops he activated his comm and dialed Travis, "Travis, get our new friends and carry out the mission as planned, I will update as needed."

Severus smiled as he changed comm channels to the Protector, "Captain this is Darth Severus I will be arriving shortely, get in contact with the Affliction and have them meet us at Balmorra. Alert Four D and my research crew to my comming arrival."

Severus walked up the ramp to the shuttle and strapped in feeling the take off and then the arrival on the Protector. Severus got off the shuttle and made his way into his lab finding his way home.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #1384 on: February 09, 2014, 03:11:28 PM »

"Pardon me, milord, but we're receiving a transmission from your vessel.  Apparently, your... captain... has a message that is being routed to you."

"Patch it through to the main communications terminal, please," Calumnius replied, walking over to the station.

What appeared was a holotransmission - some sort of tawdry "journalism" that focused more on sensationalism, clearly.  The holojournalist was a handsome looking human, perfectly coiffed and dressed in a simple suit that spoke volumes about the expenses made on it.

"- and that's the case of man bites nek!  Hahaha.  In other news, the trial gripping Republic airwaves took a shocking turn earlier.  From what we hear from interviewees in the courtroom, all was proceeding normally against the young Jedi, when several people who can only be called surprise witnesses burst into the courtroom.  Apparently, one of the men claimed to be a dead Republic General, and another of the party claimed to be an Imperial spy!  Fascinating stuff.  Moving now to travel conditions in the Hydian Way..."

Calumnius stood, simply watching the screen.  "Technician - route this to Lord Arch.  I think we may have an idea of where our quarry has gotten to..."

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1385 on: February 09, 2014, 06:43:28 PM »

***Captain Jalan***

The Captain of the Council of Four ship, Galos, commed each member of the Council, "Pardon me, my Lords. A distress call has come in from one of Lord Abaddon's previous...stops. An uprising has begun and the government Lord Abaddon has put in place has sent out a request for help."

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #1386 on: February 09, 2014, 06:49:39 PM »

*Lord Abaddon*

The towering Lord looked towards the young man before him, then to his apprentice before grabbing his comm. "Understood, Captain. Prep the ships for the jump to the coordinates. Send my shuttle and we shall arrive soon."

Lord Abaddon turned and began walking towards the hangar, followed by the young girl. "It seems you shall receive training in the field sooner than expected, Aletani."

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #1387 on: February 09, 2014, 07:11:43 PM »

::Aletani::

Keeping pace a step behind Lord Abaddon, the short haired apprentice said quietly,

"I relish the opportunity, My Lord."

Aletani had never had the pleasure of traveling to other planets when she was younger. All of her 26 years, she'd been only to Nar Shaddaa, Korriban, and now Dromund Kaas - finally she would see what else fate had in store for her. If it was anything like what had befallen her since that head hunter had collided with her on a delivery those five years ago, she was in for quite an interesting apprenticeship and whatever lay beyond.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1388 on: February 09, 2014, 07:24:53 PM »

*Lord Abaddon*

The towering Lord looked towards the young man before him, then to his apprentice before grabbing his comm. "Understood, Captain. Prep the ships for the jump to the coordinates. Send my shuttle and we shall arrive soon."

Lord Abaddon turned and began walking towards the hangar, followed by the young girl. "It seems you shall receive training in the field sooner than expected, Aletani."

***Captain Jalan***

"Yes my Lord," Jalan replied briefly. Acting swiftly and efficiently, the Captain dispatched the shuttle to retrieve his Masters, and prepared the fleet to exit the system.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #1389 on: February 09, 2014, 08:01:33 PM »

"Milord - other ships appear to be departing as well," noted the Iron Claw's captain.

"Comm them, please."

The communications technician nodded as the switchover was made.

"This is Lord Calumnius.  Who has dispatched your ships, and why?"

"Lord Abaddon dispatched us, sir - we have reports of an uprising.  Lord Severus has already deployed to Balmorra," came the reply.

"Really?  How fascinating.  Please connect me to Lord Abaddon, if you would, please."

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

Alvalon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1390 on: February 09, 2014, 08:12:24 PM »

**Arch**

A transferred holofeed appeared in front of Arch. A reporter, obviously  trying to be sensationalist - he might even have been succeeding, Arch had never been a particularly good judge of such things - reporting on what could easily have been Watcher Seven. "It seems we have a new goal, then," Arch said to the empty room.

Behind him, the door opened, showing Shaya and Cindura, each looking both stern and official, and outraged at the other's presence. The two had never gotten along. "Council of Four ships are preparing to leave, sir," Cindura said, looking pleased to have spoken first.

"And?" Arch asked them, raising an eyebrow and turning halfway around to see them.

"Comm chatter increased, including from the Iron Claw. I suspect that Calumnius-" Shaya began.

"-Lord Calumnius," Arch cut her off. "I doubt he is as lax of titles as I am, and it would behoove you, all of you, to get in the habit of addressing other Sith by their titles."

"Very well, Lord Calumnius, is as in the dark as we are as to the reasons."

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1391 on: February 09, 2014, 10:02:18 PM »

*Lord Abaddon*

As Lord Abaddon boarded his shuttle his comm chirped again. With the shuttle lifting off and headed towards Garuda, he answered. "This is Lord Abaddon." He growled. "What is it?"

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #1392 on: February 10, 2014, 06:03:13 AM »

"Greetings, Lord Abaddon.  I've gotten word that a large number of ships appear to be preparing to depart, apparently under your orders.  Might I ask why?"

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1393 on: February 10, 2014, 07:14:41 AM »

*Lord Abaddon*

The masked lord grumbled as the transport neared his capitol ship. "There are insurrections that I must deal with, Lord Calumnius. Things that cannot wait."

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #1394 on: February 10, 2014, 05:29:09 PM »

*Lord Abaddon*

The masked lord grumbled as the transport neared his capitol ship. "There are insurrections that I must deal with, Lord Calumnius. Things that cannot wait."

"Ah, I see.  And yet, I seem to recall a request for no unilaterally undertaken missions being stated.  If this insurrection, or series thereof, are of such import, might I suggest employing Lord Rifter or Nekesus to assist?"

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: