Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 94   Go Down
Author Topic: The Sith Empire's new Council.....  (Read 171447 times)
wolfmetal45
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 08:29:16 PM »

Sevran took his seat on the stone slab, crossing one leg over the other as he leaned back.  "I've never received a call such as this.  I serve the Force and until thought that i was the only one of our order who saw it as a master leading the way to peace, and not a tool to be used to try and achieve power.  I heard of your plan to rebuild the Sith Council and was intrigued, we made contact and exchanged these views."  He paused, realizing that it was merely a review of events taking place that he was reciting.  He pulled his hood back and closed his eyes meditating, searching for the right words.

"I'm no philosopher," he opened them slowly...staring blankly into space.  "But I feel like the Force speaks to me.  It screams for me to unite the galaxy and to do so I must extend my blade and cut down those who would keep it at war.  Until now that was all it willed me to do, and it helped me in that task.  But now, it feels as though Force brought me here to this world.  That I should seek out fellow Sith who can help each other in the Force's quest.  I have sold my blade to it's will decades ago and if it wills my service be given to a collective whole then so be it.  I hear its will and follow it."

Sernpidal 25 ABY
Never Forget

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -194

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 09:48:10 PM »

AP:  5

Yega listened deeply into what Sevran was saying...... "I can see great things in you Sevran. You have served to Force faithfully without question in your life, and the Force rewards those who do. Your obedience to it's will is inspiring, and the Sith need that inspiration..."

"Your next part of the test will proceed now. If you wish to take a seat in the council, you must take it by force. So take it now."

A door opens at the bottom of the pit and a large hooded figure walks through. The door closes and the man activates his lightsaber. A feeling of deep rage enters the room, and the man speaks  in an angered tone, "Must you hide in the Dark Yega. Face me like a true Sith and attempt to do what you wish done to me.

Yega looked at Sevran's eyes under his hood. Sevran caught the look and had a knowing eye about what he was to do.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:32:47 AM by Nero Attoru » Logged

Dark Side points are much appreciated.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 04:37:33 PM »

AP:4
:: In a medical room in the sith temple. Boss is fully recovered from the encounters on ziost and prepares to return home to Mandalore.Boss finishes putting on the last of his armor and stands up from his bed.Boss walks outside the room and speaks to a sith guard about speaking to yega to say goodbye, but the guard says yega was currently busy with the sith council.Boss then heads to the ship landing docks and gets into a small fighter and returns home to Mandalore.::

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

wolfmetal45
Knight Officer

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 08:29:51 AM »

AP:  4

Sevran's eyes seemed to light up in anticipation of the coming fight.  He made no attempt at hiding the smirk on his face as he flipped off of the stone tower straight towards his opponent.  "You don't even face me yourself Yega!?"  The lone Sith shouted.  "Fine then!  I'll kill your lapdog first."  Before he could take his stance Sevran was already almost to the ground, but without his lightsaber drawn.  Instead his hand was in a fist and it looked like he was going to land a few feet short of  his opponent.

"That's IF you can kill the lapdog you.  I shouldn't even have to jurkadir! for long!"  He slammed his fist straight to the ground, the floor around his erupted upwards, sending the Sith flying.  Immediately Darth Sevran leapt up from a slab to follow his designated prey.  Realizing what he was trying to so the man pointed his saber to impale Sevran.  "So you can hold a saber?  Good that means this might be somewhat enjoyable!"  Reaching into his robe Sevran pulls out a staff hilt.  Thumbng the trigger a single blade comes from one end, considerably larger then the standard length of a saber.  Hitting the blade facing him aside Sevran extended his left hand and lighting flew from his fingertips.

Sernpidal 25 ABY
Never Forget

wolfmetal45
Knight Officer

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 08:43:20 PM »

His opponent shrieked in pain, falling to the ground in agony.  "I don't know who you are," Darth Sevran hissed as they hit they both hit the ruins of the floor, "but you must die for peace to have a chance of coming to the Galaxy."  He smiled coldy as he casually swung his saber, amputating his opponent's hands at the wrists.  The Sith looked up to Darth Sevran, eyes filled with a dark fear.  Thumbing his lightsaber off Sevran turned to face away from his fallen foe.  A small glimmer of hope began to light the hand-less Sith's face.  Suddenly Sevran spun around, The blade held reverse in his hands, and a shorter blade sho out through the man's heart.

AP: 3

"Don't worry child of the Force...your sacrifice will be serving a greater purpose."  Darth Sevran leapt back up to Darth Yega and bowed slightly in a courtly manner.  "I assume I passed your test?"

Sernpidal 25 ABY
Never Forget

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 08:58:30 PM »

Darth Yega looked at the fallen Sith, and looked at Sevran. "Yes, you have past. You obeyed the Force without question, and without hesitation. You have also proven your ability to let the Force use you in combat. All the old Sith council members are seasoned warriors. The new council must be able to defeat them, to show that they are up to the challenge we face in this war..... the Jedi....." The word "Jedi", rolled off of Darth Yega's tongue as if he were talking about hate itself. He nodded his head and spoke, "Your next test will be soon. For now, while you are waiting for it, take a tour of your new home. You are welcome among the Sith ranks here on Drummond Kaas, brother..... Whether you are welcomed to become a council member, we shall see....." With that, Yega left the court room and went to his chambers to meditate on the Force.

A shift in the Force was to be made soon, and he would prepare himself to make that shift......

wolfmetal45
Knight Officer

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 09:07:46 PM »

"Very well Darth Yega."  Darth Sevran lazily fell to the floor.  "I await your summons with anticipation, and I apologize for the damages."  He chuckled as he walked for the door.  "I can get a little excited and overdo things sometimes Lord Yega.  If you wish I'll wire the credits to your account to cover the repairs."

Sernpidal 25 ABY
Never Forget

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 08:03:16 AM »

"There will be no need Sevran. I expected damage in the results of the tests." Darth Yega walked to the door, and exited the room.....

Master BStone
Resident Master
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 02:46:16 PM »

Dromund Kaas loomed close in the vessel's viewport. predator-like, the slim dagger -shaped interdictor slipped closer to the upper atmosphere. a single roving crimson eye surveyed the intrumentation at the warship's controls. crackling it's vibranium digits over the controls, the steely droid made a few flight approach adjustments and its heavily modulated voice buzzed in clipped speech:
"Lord Tenebrus. we have arrived in orbit over Dromund Kaas. shall we begin debarkation procedures?"
at the rear of the ship's narrow bridge, a deep shadow stirred. the tall figure leaned forward, as if listening, seemingly distracted, catching the briefest and lowest of whispers.  rumbling, a gravelly voice purred from the depths of the ash-black hooded robe...
"EmSix, that will not be necessary. i will descend to the surface myself. prepare my transport."
considering the direction the Force has led him, Darth Tenebrus turned and swept from the bridge.
"very well my lord. all shall be made ready in bay 2," the droid intoned.

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 12:39:38 PM »

AP (2)

Darth Yega sat there, meditating on the Force. For weeks he had been there, meditating without sleep. He saw visions of what was about to come, rain, fire, blood, war, all for the Forces will. Today was the day he had been waiting for. Today was the day that he would make a shift in the Force, a shift towards a greater balance. He felt as if he was in the galaxy for this purpose…. Today was the day, he would attack where the evil Jedi came from, their very roots were about to be taken from the ground and burned in the cleansing fire of death. Today was the day, he would attack Tython……

Darth Yega had just previously sent a holomessage to the grey Jedi on Naboo when……

There was a knock on the door, and then silence….. “Speak.” Said Darth Yega….

“Boss is on the com waiting for your status.”

“Tell him I am ready.”

“Yes sir”.

He heard the footsteps of the person leaving, and sat for a little while longer, meditating on the Force. He would mediate for weeks without sleep before going into battle. It made him stronger, and brought more focus to the Force within himself and the Force in everything all around him. This would help him in battle as it always had. His master before Tratus, had taught him this when he had first arrived at Korriban. He would have Yega meditate for hours, and days without sleep. The first few times he had done this, he was extremely exhausted, and almost not able to do anything. It taught him to rely on the Force for strength, instead of his own. Eventually, he became strong in meditation, and put away his own strength, and relied on the Force. This made him an unstoppable machine of war. Now, it was almost natural for him. He meditated more than he slept. After such long periods of meditation, his physical appearance would show it. This is how his eyes began to be in the constant state of color that they were in. They were always a yellow and red in the appearance of fire. And an amount of darkness would enter a room when he walked in it. Sometimes, nature itself reacted to the Force connection he would be in. Thunder storms would sound, rain, fire, ect…..

He got up from his meditation and spoke into his comm., “Ready the fleet. Notify our allies that are joining us, to ready their fleets as well.”

He went over to the desk in his room and pressed a button. A ship from his layer would be coming with a package. Within the package was the key to victory. His dying love was also on that ship….He would avenge her today……Even if the battle was lost and he was the only one left, he would not leave until she was avenged….. He knew this was his one weakness. It was the only thing that kept him from giving all of himself to the Force, but once she was avenged, that weakness would be gone. He felt as if this vengeance was apart of the Force’s will, for after his vengeance, he would be able to give himself completely to the Force…. Even if he didn’t avenge her, the same outcome would come, the Jedi will still die, among all the other Jedi who would today…

He pressed another button on his desk and a hologram of an obscure design showed…… He put his finger on the hologram and spun it around slowly. It was a live feed of what the empire was constructing…… A weapon…… He nodded at the look of it’s progress. It would be ready by the end of the day….

He left his room and walked down the long halls to the fighter bay. The fleets of fighters were getting ready to embark on the mission. The fleet of battle ships and fighters that Darth Yega had assembled was one of the largest ever assembled by the empire. While looking at the fighter bay, Darth Yega received a message through his com, “The ship has connected the bridge is space and has send the stasis pod and the keys across it Lord Yega. What do you wish us to do with them?” Darth Yega replied, “Bring the stasis pod to my chamber, and the keys to the main control room.” The trooper replied “Yes sir.” and did what Darth Yega had commanded.
Darth Yega came to his chambers and entered. He walked over to the stasis pod in his room and looked at her, his love. He caressed the glass that separated him from her, and looked at her face. While he was looking at her, he thought to himself that she was the most beautiful thing he had ever laid his eyes upon. “Soon, you will be avenged. And soon after, you and I will be together…. I promise………..”
He received a message on his com “The key has arrived in the control room sir. Would you like to look at it?”

Darth Yega responded, “Yes. Stay there. I will be there shortly.”

He went into the main control room where the “keys” to the invasion were. “Here they are”, said the trooper. “The Columi that delivered the package, along with the Lurrian, requested that they receive their payment soon.

Darth Yega looked at the package and spoke to the trooper, “Thank you commander. Tell them that I will pay them soon. And if they do well for the empire, then they will receive a little more payment later. If they fail, tell them they will die.”

The trooper heard the message and replied with a military style “Yes sir”, and went to deliver the message.

Darth Yega continued looking at what he was calling the “Key” to the invasion. And that is what it was (or they were) exactly. They were paler in skin color than what (or who) they came from, but their other physical features were correct. Hopefully, they could be controlled. They looked as if they could be. And if the Columi and Lurrian were good at what they did, then the key would be able to follow any and every order without question… “Put them on the stolen republic transport.” Darth Yega said. The troopers standing by obeyed the order and walked with the “Key”.

Yega went back to his chambers to meditate. He would meditate the rest of the way to Tython………

(Summoned fleet/bockade for 3 AP)

Darth_Leviathan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -21

Failure is a four letter word

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 03:01:11 AM »

AP(3)

Arriving back on Drummond Kaas was an almost overwhelming feeling. Ignoring this feeling "You have been very distant Nivala" Darth Letik stated as they both stood in the master bedroom staring out the viewport. Just as confused by her own emotions she told the truth. "I dont know why Master, I am just as confused by this." Im going to make sure our guest is comfortable." She said departing the room towards the makeshift holding room. "Master Letik, Incoming message from home." the words from the man at the control said. Yega appeared in front of Darth Letik and as their words were exchanged so were command shifts. The hologram of Yega dissappeared and Darth Letik quickly ordered everyone back to their stations. Landing in the Sith Council word had already spread of the command shift. Droids as well as Sith bustled through the Temple. Stepping off the ship, Darth Letik quickly ordered three Sith to take the boy to  the holding cell. The biggest triumph however would be the capture of the Codex that Yega had gotten during his attack. Stepping to the nearest control panel Darth Letik spoke "Protocol 5 is now in effect, this is not a drill, I repeat Protocol 5 is now in effect." The temple locked down immediately. No one was let in and most importantly no one was allowed to leave. Any ships detected within the atmosphere would automatically be shot down. Darth Letik Approached Yegas throne room and smiled at the treasure... the Codex. Nivala, The Zeltron female who seduced the boy as well as two others would stand facing the Codex. As Darth Letik stepped into the main chambers taking his seat at the council chair his elbow propped on one of the chairs nerf leather arms his other hand in front of his face not far staring at the credit chip used in the infiltration of the Jedi temple. His thoughts lingered back to his dad, his former life in that atrocious temple as a child..a weakling...a lost hope... a child who was constantly told "Had great shoes to fill." "My how the times have changed havent they." he said aloud. 

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2011, 10:19:11 AM »

AP (5)

His ship exited hyperspace and entered Drumond Kaas's atmosphere..... Before exiting hyperspace, he ordered protocol 5 to halt so that he could enter Drumond Kaas's atmosphere without being shot down. He stood alone in the coldness of his ship, with the exception of the droid flying his ship.... His thoughts lingered on nothing...... and his feelings were now of numbness.........anger........hate............and more nothingness....... Still, a glimmer of Hope held on by a string.......... He would subconsciously guard that hope..... It was the only thing he had left in his life besides the Force.........

Master BStone
Resident Master
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 10:47:12 AM »

AP 5:

Lord Tenebrus stood on the deserted landing pad. His deep hood cocked sideways as if listening...he gathered the shadows to him in the glowering atmosphere and felt deeply in the earth and sky for tremors in the Force...

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 03:10:07 PM »

AP (5)

Message through the Force to Letik: Letik, come to the councils chambers......You have but one task left to take a spot on the council.....

Darth Yega felt the presence of another drawing near..... "Lord Tenebrus".......He said to himself........ Darth Yega connected himself to Lord Tenebrus's mind and spoke: "Go to the councils court room......From there, you will receive further instruction...."

Darth Yega closed his eyes, and searched for Boss and Saela....... They were coming...... The Force was guiding them here for its will....... Soon, the galaxy would not only see the proven power of the Sith empire that was demonstrated through the crushing of Tython...... but they would see that the Force now guids the Sith's every step....... Soon, the galaxy would be under the Force's rule........ The crushing of Tython was only the beginning of what was yet to come...... Soon, the Jedi would have to surrender........

Darth Yega sat in the council chambers alone, waiting for Letik, Boss, and Saela to come..... Once Lord Tenebrus was in the councils court room, his first test would commence.....

Darth Yega lifted his com-link close to his mouth: "This is Darth Yega to the medical bay. How is he doing?"

One of the medical scientist replied....."I can tell you my Lord, but I would suggest that when you have time, you come down here and see for yourself...... His condition is not very good, but we can use that to your advantage if you wish......"

Darth Yega replied..... "Very well...... I will be there within three hours......"

The link cut out, and again..... Darth Yega sat there alone....... His mind on the same nothingness after he lost her......his love...... His feelings on the very same anger, hate, and numbness to all else that consumed him after her death....... The word of his sons poor condition troubled the string of hope he had left, but the chance of it working for the better kept him hanging on........

Silence.......Darkness......Anger.......Hate........Numbness to everything else.........and the Force were all that filled the room that Darth Yega sat in......waiting for Letik, Boss, and Saela......

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2011, 04:27:58 PM »

Ap5
::The mandalorian fleet enters the planets atmosphere and is cleared to land. The ships land one by one in the landing pads and load off their cargo and supplies for the grand imperial ship. Boss and Saela leave the landing area and head towards the sith temple.They enter it and walk through numerous grand chambers and hallways until they reach the council chambers where they see Yega sitting in a chair waiting for them.::

"Yega did my sister make it?" Said Seala  as she rushed ahead of boss and up to Yega. Saela asked the question not for the answer since she could feel the force presence of her sister gone, but out of curiosity because she felt another presence that was similar to her sisters, but different all the same. Yega rose from his chair.::

"No she didn't make it.....but she left me a child" Said Yega sadly

"Shhhe was pregnant?! Can i go see him or her? Replied Saela in a yearning tone

"Yes He is in the medical bay on floor 3 , but don't stay long he is in critical condition" Said Yega
:: Saela ran off from the council chambers and to the medical room to see her nephew. Boss walked up to yega catching the last bit of the conversation  and sat next to him in a chair close by::

"You have a baby? How did that all come about?" Said Boss in a puzzled tone

" I would rather not discuss it right now.Did you bring the remainder of the plasma cells for the ship? "

"Yes my men a loading it in to the grand imperial ship right now. We have more than enough energy to keep the ship operational 3 times over. They should be done  in the next few hours" Said Boss

"Good " said Yega as he rose from his seat and walked to a large near by window which overlooked the ship yards where the grand imperial ship called the Executor and several other smaller ships  were being prepared.
Boss followed Yega and stood next to him. They both looked out the window over seeing the preparation from above::

"It truly is a magnificent ship" said Boss proudly " Nearly 4 time the size of an imperial flag ship and made form the highest grade materials from the mines on mandalore's  moons as wel as the best shield and weapon technology from the sith empire. Also with the Codex of tython  powering the Force beam housed on the top makes the ship even more unstoppable.

::Boss and Yega continued starting out window in silence::

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 04:31:11 PM by Big Boss » Logged

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 94   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: