Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first Ultrasaber - electrum wind w/sound  (Read 619 times)
Chal Dornu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: February 19, 2017, 08:12:36 PM »

Saber arrived very promptly in the mail, ready to use. Instructions for color and sound customizations were easy, and i tweaked my advanced rgbw color settings to get the bright pink just a bit different from the bane's heart i ordered it in. it is nice and bright! i even was able to change the flash on clash sound to the yellow that i wanted.

the v2 charger is great, and the sound from the saber comes in *amazingly* clear as well.

apart from a minor rattling of a metallic part on the saber [above the grips] I am very happy with the saber; my martial arts background [although i am not that skilled] allowed me to really play around with techniques to find ways to get the sound reactive to more quick movements, and had little issues in reprogramming the sound settings to accomplish this.

i have a goal to add custom sounds for activation/retraction/clash/swing, although these plans are on hold for now. However I certainly would enjoy adding these also.

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 10:26:11 AM »

Saber arrived very promptly in the mail, ready to use. Instructions for color and sound customizations were easy, and i tweaked my advanced rgbw color settings to get the bright pink just a bit different from the bane's heart i ordered it in. it is nice and bright! i even was able to change the flash on clash sound to the yellow that i wanted.

the v2 charger is great, and the sound from the saber comes in *amazingly* clear as well.

apart from a minor rattling of a metallic part on the saber [above the grips] I am very happy with the saber; my martial arts background [although i am not that skilled] allowed me to really play around with techniques to find ways to get the sound reactive to more quick movements, and had little issues in reprogramming the sound settings to accomplish this.

i have a goal to add custom sounds for activation/retraction/clash/swing, although these plans are on hold for now. However I certainly would enjoy adding these also.

Very nice review! Look around the forum for the custom sound fonts that people have designed, there are plenty of them!
Quick question, does the rattling still sound when the blade is tightly fit in? If it stops with the blade in, it's probably the LED module (which is normal, don't worry). If it doesn't stop with the blade, it could be the top section of the Electrum Wind, which is made up of different screw on parts, so make sure the threads are well tightened. If that doesn't work, well... I'm out of ideas XD

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: