Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Huge first order!  (Read 1834 times)
AgentBSmith
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 19, 2017, 11:07:51 PM »

So, I bit the bullet and recently purchased my first sabers. I was debating SF or US and decided on US as the prices were cheaper and the sale was a big plus. I ordered two Menace SE's (I originally thought I ordered them with sound but it turns out I cocked up, GG brain) and ordered them with ALL the accessories, I also bought a quick release coupler for it and I will review them later. I also ordered two grab bags, one with the offer and one with specifically Green LED's and a high end blade, It was a fair amount including shipping but dear Talos it was worth it! The Menaces are absolutely stellar, with the Quick release coupler there was no need to shim the trims to make it look like the movie version as the coupler allows spinning of the hilt with it, meaning it stays in place fairly easily. The LED's are bright as hell and look gorgeous! The two grab ba sabers were fantastic as well, my green LED saber was a Dark Apprentice and the random grab bag was a blue battle ready saber. They're all fantastic and durable after several bouts of hard duelling. (I even mildly destroyed a SF Obi-Wan hilt with it by accident, my hilt wasn't even affected) The only qualm I had is that the plugs are USA style and not UK style, so I had to buy adapters for them. But it was worth it! Money well spent!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 02:45:39 AM »

Nice. But no talking of others such as that on here. Read the rules and post up Tongue Menace is probably about the best Sith lord lightsaber on here next to the Chosen One Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 10:21:39 AM »

So, I bit the bullet and recently purchased my first sabers. I was debating SF or US and decided on US as the prices were cheaper and the sale was a big plus. I ordered two Menace SE's (I originally thought I ordered them with sound but it turns out I cocked up, GG brain) and ordered them with ALL the accessories, I also bought a quick release coupler for it and I will review them later. I also ordered two grab bags, one with the offer and one with specifically Green LED's and a high end blade, It was a fair amount including shipping but dear Talos it was worth it! The Menaces are absolutely stellar, with the Quick release coupler there was no need to shim the trims to make it look like the movie version as the coupler allows spinning of the hilt with it, meaning it stays in place fairly easily. The LED's are bright as hell and look gorgeous! The two grab ba sabers were fantastic as well, my green LED saber was a Dark Apprentice and the random grab bag was a blue battle ready saber. They're all fantastic and durable after several bouts of hard duelling. (I even mildly destroyed a SF Obi-Wan hilt with it by accident, my hilt wasn't even affected) The only qualm I had is that the plugs are USA style and not UK style, so I had to buy adapters for them. But it was worth it! Money well spent!

Just to reiterate what Zren Tobas said, you shouldn't mention other saber companies. If extremely necessary, just say "the other guys" as a general statement, but refrain from it if possible.
Apart from that, congrats on your order! You're lucky to get a dark apprentice and standard issue saber as grab bags, both are really comfortable (and I wish I had a standard issue myself, you're lucky to get a random one!). The Menaces are great, I recently got 2 of them too for a Menace SE staff XD Looking forward to see how they handle with a quick release couples, I got mine with the adjustable coupler. What blade lengths did you get for it?

Oh, and what do yo mean by "the plugs are USA style and not UK style"? You mean the blade plugs? They should be for standard 1" ID sockets

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 04:30:45 PM »

think they're referring to the recharger plug...UK electrical is different right down to the wall outlet.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Dteclord1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 11:04:33 PM »

Hi Guys, my friend and I just bought our first light sabers 😍 they are so damn awesome we picked up the Archon V3.1 fully loaded and The Malice fully loaded.
Sometimes I can't believe I have one, I've told my family and friends and I'm hoping that some of them will pick up their our Saber's.
My Father wants to get the Scorpion fully done up which I can't wait for him to get his first light saber too it so damn cool to have 😍
Well it's been little bit more then a month and now my Dad is about ready to get his first light saber he never gotten the toy one's because he would tell me that it not worth it but when he seen my light saber from UltraSabers he was like a kid again in love with the force
And a even bigger thanks for making my Dad happy again with him saying when he gets his Scorpion he will beat me in a dual we can only wait and see lol

Plus I want to give a big thanks to UltraSabers!! For making people happy Thank you..

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 12:36:19 AM »

AgentB,   You made the right choice by going US.  Dteclord1 that sounds awesome you got your dad interested.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: