Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Recruiting Sith for the RP forums to be apart of the Sith Council.  (Read 3898 times)
Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -194

« on: October 19, 2011, 05:00:54 PM »

Recruiting Sith for the RP forums to be apart of the Sith Council.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bhf0B1KH7o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bhf0B1KH7o</a>

To the potential Sith Council members:

If you have yet to join the RP forums, read this. If you already have, skip down to the paragraph highlighted in purple.
The RP forums is a place here on the site that allows you to Role Play (that is what RP stands for here) YOUR character (that only means a character of your creation, not something already in Star Wars.). If you really think about that, that is pretty awesome! Especially if you are like me, and you have a vivid imagination. This gives you the opportunity to use that imagination with other people who are the same way, playing their characters roles out with yours!
And the best part is, it’s VERY fun, and VERY easy to jump into. All you have to do is read up on the few rules that have been setup, and start playing out your character.

The timeline that is taking place on the RP forums is right after the treaty of Courasant in the old republic, a few thousand years before the rise of Darth Vader. This is the timeline that the new Bio Ware game, Star Wars The Old Republic, is going to be in.
And currently, the Jedi and Sith are looking for an artifact called the Codex of Tython. It is a powerful Force filled object in which would be dangerous if your faction (The Jedi or Sith) did not have it, but your opposing faction did.
Also, you do not have to be a Jedi or Sith. Be YOUR character. Whether that is Mandalorian (We have one of those right now), smuggler, trooper, agent, bounty hunter (I would like to have a personal bounty hunter on the RP fourms. Just letting anyone who is interested in that know) ect…. Be anything you want to be!

This topic specifically is for potential Sith council members. So if you’re a Sith, then I highly recommend joining the council while you can.

My character, Darth Yega, has just recently captured the Sith council, and is looking for Sith who better fit the position, but he is not going to let just anyone join (seriously). You must be qualified. What I am looking for is a Sith who’s view of the Force is beyond most Sith and Jedi’s understanding. If you join the council, you will have an active part in the story. That means you will fight battles, and command fleets of your own, and not just sit around telling people what to do (although we will be doing some of that because we are the council). Im only accepting 11 members, not including myself. Those who are on the council will be of equal status to everyone else on it, and be of higher position than anyone not on it, (with the exception of myself, and the emperor Darth Tratus. I am his apprentice) I am the leader of the Sith council, much like Master Yoda, but I am also your equal, much like Yoda was. Another example is King Arthur, I am the leader, but I am not above you because we are equals. In essence, I can’t tell you what to do. I just give the final pass, or veto. Also, all council member will be required to have an apprentice eventually.

So, if you are interested, pm me your views on the Force. Here is a hint as to what I (and overall the Sith) are looking for. It is my character, Darth Yega’s quote: “Those who serve the mere beginnings of the Force are the Force’s enemy. I will embrace all of it, getting rid of my own desire to fulfill the Force’s will.”

P.S. There is an in character version of this recruiting on the RP forums called The Sith Empire's new Council...... Look it up!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:48:42 PM by Master Artorius Vidnyl » Logged

Dark Side points are much appreciated.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:40:30 PM »

We need more Sith on the RP forum people.  Even if you've never RPed before don't worry we make it easy for you!

Cheers.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:49:19 PM by Master Artorius Vidnyl » Logged

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »

MORE SITH IS DEFINITELY NEEDED

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 10:19:34 PM »

I might be willing to throw my bounty hunter Ganner Gram into the mix. hes getting tired of waiting and wants to shoot something. preferably while drinking in front of an audience of beautiful women.

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 10:21:51 PM »

That would be great! PM me if there are any details on your character you would like me to know, and any requests of any kind concerning your character (position, how to treat him, ect.... anything pretty much)
Ill get something set up for you! Wink

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 10:27:39 PM »

ill think up a few. I have written quite a bit so I should be able to come up with a full character in a day or so Cheesy

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 10:32:36 PM »

AWESOME! Looking forward to reading up on him!    Smiley

Darth Rabbia
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 02:51:19 PM »

Still looking for more Sith?
I'm definitely interested, but I've never RP'd before. I really don't know much about it.
I even already have a potential apprentice. A friend of mine is also interested and might want to play along. She even went with me on Halloween as my apprentice. Sidenote: her costume was AMAZING! Maybe I'll post pics in the general gallery.
Anyway, back on topic, we've both started developing our back stories but we really don't know how to get into the game.
Any advice?

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 06:01:25 PM »

Vex is Sith, I'll try my hand at RP, no real back story on him. He is driven by his passion for the force and is constantly trying to learn as much as possible about it to become a more efficient Dark Assasin. Force Choke, Force Light ing, Force enhanced speed/jumping , Force Cloak .etc.....

dark side points please

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 08:30:03 PM »

Still looking for more Sith?
I'm definitely interested, but I've never RP'd before. I really don't know much about it.
I even already have a potential apprentice. A friend of mine is also interested and might want to play along. She even went with me on Halloween as my apprentice. Sidenote: her costume was AMAZING! Maybe I'll post pics in the general gallery.
Anyway, back on topic, we've both started developing our back stories but we really don't know how to get into the game.
Any advice?

YES! I am definitely looking for more Sith! All you have to do is PM me your views of the Force. Here is a hint: Your views will need to reflect that of this quote: "Those who serve the mere beginnings of the Force are the Force's enemy. I will embrace ALL of it, getting rid of my OWN desire to fulfill the FORCE'S will." Once you PM me, I will reply with the answer of whether you made it or not.
And about your friend who may come....YES!!! Bring her along!!!! The more people we have within the Sith Ranks, the better off the Sith are in the war against the Jedi, and the republic (literally, we are better off in this RP if there are more of us). That does not mean your character will not be special. Because you are attempting to become a Sith council member, your place will be of a high position not easily attained when there are many more Sith on the RP forums.... With your help, we can rule the Sith empire, and then the galaxy......... So, PM me!

As for not knowing much about RPing, that is okay. I can help you with that in the PM you send me. You can also (And I HIGHLY encourage you to) look at the RP help section, and within that, the rules topic. It may seem like a LOT of rules, but it really is not. They are more based off of common sense than anything else.

Vex is Sith, I'll try my hand at RP, no real back story on him. He is driven by his passion for the force and is constantly trying to learn as much as possible about it to become a more efficient Dark Assasin. Force Choke, Force Light ing, Force enhanced speed/jumping , Force Cloak .etc.....

Give him a try! I would love to see him! Just PM me your views on the Force, and you will be on your way to this fun RPing experience! Note, your views of the Force will have to reflect that of this quote. "Those who serve the mere beginnings of the Force are the Force's enemy. I will embrace ALL of it, getting rid of my OWN desire to fulfill the FORCE'S will." If they reflect that, then you will be even further on your way to fulfilling your destiny.

As for what you want your character to be. Try to think of his powers as....unlimited. The Sith council will need that mindset to rule the galaxy. Create a Background story for him! It is really fun!!! Create a costume for him! It is also fun!

I'm excited to hear your views Vex....

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 01:51:19 AM »

We have eight spots left available on the Sith Council!!! Hurry and take your place on it if you feel that you are worthy to rule the Sith and the galaxy through the power of the Force.

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 05:50:56 AM »

Spots are filling up..... If you are active here on the forums, and are Sith, and LOVE SW, I would suggest trying out.

Just so you all know, my character is now the new Dark Lord of the Sith..... So, any interaction with my character should be based from that.  Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: