Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from San Diego!  (Read 3512 times)
Wolf8105
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Its always harder to resist than to give in

« on: February 20, 2017, 08:15:14 AM »

Hello! I'm Wolf8105, I just bought my first saber ( Dark War Glaive) it will arrive this Thurday. So psyched! I currently live in San Diego and I'm a big Star Wars fan. I already have my eye set on two more sabers. They're like tattoos once you get one you want more.

Like I tell my wife "I'm the bad guy that's trying really super hard to be good."

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 10:39:21 PM »

Welcome. The Dark War Glaive is a beautiful hilt, and one I really want. Let us know how you like it, and post some pics once you get it. What two are you looking at now? Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only thing we ask is that you use the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to see if you can find an answer. If you cannot, then go ahead and ask. Someone will quickly come along and supply you with an answer.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 11:21:51 PM »

Hello! I'm Wolf8105, I just bought my first saber ( Dark War Glaive) it will arrive this Thurday. So psyched! I currently live in San Diego and I'm a big Star Wars fan. I already have my eye set on two more sabers. They're like tattoos once you get one you want more.
Tattoos is a great comparison - and your first saber is like your gateway saber to your new addiction, and you'll always love it probably a little more than the rest. The Dark War Glaive is an amazing, aggressive choice for your first saber.  Good for you, man.  Psyched is right! We're psyched to see it, too! Share pics if you can.

Question: would you like to have points awarded to you, and if so, do you lean to the dark side or the light side? I'm thinking that with your Dark War Glaive as your first saber, you'd prefer dark side points?  You can stay neutral, too, if you want, aka Gray Jedi, but I would recommend you make that clear in your forum signature or directly below your Avator under your profile settings.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Wolf8105
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 02:10:32 AM »

To answer the questions: 1. I'm looking at the Bellicose and the Scorpion. 2. To be honest I'm not sure on the points. Like I tell me wife I'm like a bad guy that tries super hard to be a good guy. Soooooo yeah. Hahaha. Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I'll probably go light. Its a much harder task to be good than to just give in to bad.

Like I tell my wife "I'm the bad guy that's trying really super hard to be good."

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 02:27:48 AM »

To answer the questions: 1. I'm looking at the Bellicose and the Scorpion. 2. To be honest I'm not sure on the points. Like I tell me wife I'm like a bad guy that tries super hard to be a good guy. Soooooo yeah. Hahaha. Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I'll probably go light. Its a much harder task to be good than to just give in to bad.

Very cool sabers. Both very high on my wishlist.

It really is harder to not give in. I'll give you a point to help you along the way.

Wolf8105
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 02:57:52 AM »

Thank you Taegan! Much appreciated.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 03:04:31 AM »

I have the Bellicose, and it's a special one for sure. Feels to my like it's Ultra Sabers' flagship saber.

Scorpion is on my wish list, too, but now the Emperor's Hand is out, so yeah, hard choice. The Scorpion is quite epic though. I'm leaning towards the Crimson Red version. Are you thinking the black or the Crimson?

By your decree and sheer will to follow the light side, I grant you a light side point. Hope you enjoy the friendship of the forum.  🤗  MTFBWY

Wolf8105
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 03:34:16 AM »

Thank you Lord Bladewraith! And on the question of color for the Scorpion it's black all the way for me.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 03:40:20 AM »

US Black hilts are superb, and you might consider Violet Amethyst for a blade color. Looks really good on black hilts.

Wolf8105
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 03:49:30 AM »

I was going along those lines. If I do go with Violet Amethyst im probably going to lose it to my daughter. She like me is into purples. And I can't sat no to my girl. Hahaha.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 03:52:59 AM »

I was going along those lines. If I do go with Violet Amethyst im probably going to lose it to my daughter. She like me is into purples. And I can't sat no to my girl. Hahaha.

Get her an Apprentice or Initiate in VA, then you might be able to keep her at bay.

Wolf8105
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 03:58:19 AM »

You know that would probably work, but them i have to get my two sons their own too. Hahaha. I'm going to be so broke.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 04:20:16 AM »

Yeah, you'll have to find some way to get around getting them one, or else save them for birthday presents. But being broke comes with this addiction.

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 11:12:40 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 04:47:21 PM »

well, they say the family that plays together, stays together.
Ravage has a great group in your area and seems there's always something going on in the area.
just remember, you can cheat and grab a double bladed for the kids and save a little bit (if you can get them to agree on a hilt)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: