Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Archon v3.1  (Read 3147 times)
eladlala
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 57

« on: February 20, 2017, 08:01:13 PM »

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 10:25:44 PM »

I've been looking up Graflex clamps all day for my Archon 3.1 and Graflex SE mod. Where did you get yours? Your saber looks great

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 10:39:34 PM »

I was wondering the same thing. I would love to add one of those to mine. Looks so authentic.  Fantastic work and point to you for sharing.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 10:42:41 PM »

Nice mod, it looks great.

eladlala
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 04:50:37 AM »

I've been looking up Graflex clamps all day for my Archon 3.1 and Graflex SE mod. Where did you get yours? Your saber looks great
Roman props .but the graflax clamp needed some twiks before i chould put it on my archon

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 04:51:18 AM »

Roman props .but the graflax clamp needed some twiks before i chould put it on my archon

That's where I figured, what tweaks?

eladlala
Knight Officer

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 05:03:31 AM »

That's where I figured, what tweaks?
The inside tube of the graflax clamp neded to be polish took me 10 minuts to do with some Polishing tool and thats it it will fit .you dont have to drill you just pot it and close with the screw its heve ...simple

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 05:04:52 AM »

The inside tube of the graflax clamp neded to be polish took me 10 minuts to do with some Polishing tool and thats it it will fit .you dont have to drill you just pot it and close with the screw its heve ...simple

Was shipping free? And how quickly did you get it? Thanks for all the info.

eladlala
Knight Officer

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 05:37:26 AM »

Was shipping free? And how quickly did you get it? Thanks for all the info.
The shipping cost 12$ to israel and 2 weeks to arrived .but you will need to get a card for the clamp i just create one my self

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 10:58:08 AM »

The shipping cost 12$ to israel and 2 weeks to arrived .but you will need to get a card for the clamp i just create one my self

It's funny that you made a clamp, because I have a gold piece of shiny paper that I was going to use for the same idea 😁

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 11:21:57 AM »

Nice one, eladlala, looks great! I'm just waiting on my clamp from the same guy (should be here in Australia by weeks end!), and I bought a clamp card from a local guy here on the Gold Coast.
I did initially pay for a clamp from another vendor last October, but they kept being delayed month after month, and I never received word from them about the delays until I got in touch with them myself, so cancelled their order, and paid for one from this guy, who sent it off within the week of payment.
Once it arrives, I'll be applying to my Archon 3.1, and then gifting it to my brother (which he doesn't know about!)

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

eladlala
Knight Officer

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 11:48:51 AM »

Nice one, eladlala, looks great! I'm just waiting on my clamp from the same guy (should be here in Australia by weeks end!), and I bought a clamp card from a local guy here on the Gold Coast.
I did initially pay for a clamp from another vendor last October, but they kept being delayed month after month, and I never received word from them about the delays until I got in touch with them myself, so cancelled their order, and paid for one from this guy, who sent it off within the week of payment.
Once it arrives, I'll be applying to my Archon 3.1, and then gifting it to my brother (which he doesn't know about!)
If you heve any problem instel it pm me i will help🖒
Btw because the the archon is 1.5 and the clamp is 1.5 you heve to wider the clamp to like 1.6 so i dont know if the card you order will fit

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 07:03:25 PM »

If you heve any problem instel it pm me i will help🖒
Btw because the the archon is 1.5 and the clamp is 1.5 you heve to wider the clamp to like 1.6 so i dont know if the card you order will fit

When in doubt epoxy lmao. This post made me buy a clamp and card...lmao.

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 09:02:39 AM »

Thanks for the offer of help! When I ordered the clamp card, I actually got sent 2, one is 15mm wide, the other 20mm wide, so if the outer diameter of the hilt is a little bigger, then there was a slightly larger spare card to compensate. Can't wait for the clamp to arrive!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 06:14:40 PM »

Thanks for the offer of help! When I ordered the clamp card, I actually got sent 2, one is 15mm wide, the other 20mm wide, so if the outer diameter of the hilt is a little bigger, then there was a slightly larger spare card to compensate. Can't wait for the clamp to arrive!

If you can, post which size card is best

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print