Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Main Website Update  (Read 682 times)
Kal-El_Kenobi1138
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« on: February 21, 2017, 01:29:52 AM »

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there's an update to the website coming because there are quite a few products that you can't buy individually (claws, pommels, etc.)?

Owned:
Flamberge- Obsidian, AS
Prophecy V3- AS(Green disc combo)

Wanted:
Guardian- Obsidian, GB

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 02:09:21 AM »

Are you referencing specific pommels or pommels as a whole section? I use the search function to find specific things.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 03:49:13 AM »

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there's an update to the website coming because there are quite a few products that you can't buy individually (claws, pommels, etc.)?
I believe it was mentioned on another thread that Ultrasabers used to sell the claws separately, however demand was so high they removed it from sale as an individual item so they could catch up. I'm not sure when this happened or if they have any plans to make them available to buy separately again.

If there is a specific pommel you want that isn't currently shown on the website, I would suggest emailing the team directly and asking about it.

I'm curious about which products you are interested in buying that are not currently on the website?

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 05:23:46 PM »

I was looking at the Guardian and Scorpion pommels the other day. I asked live chat about it and she said the Scorpion pommel I could order on backorder because they expect them back in around April. The Guardian pommel I cannot even add to the cart because they don't know when those will be back. As I understood her when they figure out when their getting more they will be made available again.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff