Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: Top 11 Favourite Movie Villains of all time  (Read 15272 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2017, 04:15:06 PM »

Which Magneto - Fassbender or Mckellan?
Fassbender really doesn't play the Magneto as the villain (except at the ends), but I implied McKellan.

The Ghost and The Darkness is one movie but two villains. You need to choose one.
But they acted as one threat. And neither was more pertinent or terrifying than the other, so I classified them as one entity.

And you are only allowed THREE honourable mentions (you really did just skim the rules didn't you).
This one especially. As I've already stated, a story can be made or broken on the caliber of villain.

There are only 5 rules (the actual forum has more). How long does it take to read 5 rules?
When you're excited, 5 rules may as well be a comprehensive universal dictionary. Tongue

*extra edit* It seems that the Xenomorph/s have appeared on many people's lists. Little side question for the group: Which is more intimidating/scary - The Xenomorph or the Facehuggers?
That's a loaded question. Like "Which is scarier: the xenomorph or the queen?" Each is uniquely terrifying for different reasons despite being the same species. I think that's what made xenomorph so effectively terrifying; they were a threat at any stage of development, and any perceived weakness had dangerous repercussions (ie: bleeding).

4.) Faora (Only good thing from Man of Steel)
The actresses were hot in either film. Grin Grin Grin

3- King Richard I (Braveheart)
4- Emperor Commodus (Gladiator)
Good calls. +1

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2017, 04:19:47 PM »

But they acted as one threat. And neither was more pertinent or terrifying than the other, so I classified them as one entity.
Your logic does not resemble our Earth logic.

This one especially. As I've already stated, a story can be made or broken on the caliber of villain.
Do you consider yourself the villain of this story?

When you're excited, 5 rules may as well be a comprehensive universal dictionary. Tongue
Good to know I can get you so excited.  Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2017, 04:29:53 PM »

Your logic does not resemble our Earth logic.
When has it ever?

I've only ever seen it once, but I don't recall being able to distinguish one from the other, either. I should think this too adds to why they should be classified as one.

Do you consider yourself the villain of this story?
I can be.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2017, 04:41:38 PM »

I hope you bring that same level of excitement and blatant flounting of the rules to the next top 11 thread. That way I can banish you to the naughty step every time you step out of line.

BTW - Next one will be going up tomorrow. Keep your eyes open It's another fun one.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2017, 04:53:02 PM »

I hope you bring that same level of excitement and blatant flounting of the rules to the next top 11 thread. That way I can banish you to the naughty step every time you step out of line.

BTW - Next one will be going up tomorrow. Keep your eyes open It's another fun one.
You honestly think the bounds of a naughty step can hold me?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2017, 04:56:32 PM »

You honestly think the bounds of a naughty step can hold me?
Yep. Tongue

Plus, there is a hidden failsafe in case anyone (like you) tries to leave before their time is up

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2017, 06:33:50 PM »

Yep. Tongue

Plus, there is a hidden failsafe in case anyone (like you) tries to leave before their time is up
Feebly laid booby traps do not intimidate me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2017, 06:35:45 PM »

Feebly laid booby traps do not intimidate me.
*Ahem* I said failsafes, not booby traps.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2017, 10:33:39 PM »

Next topic is up (as I'll be a little busy tomorrow and I was too excited not to post it now)
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34244.new#new

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2017, 06:00:44 PM »

*Ahem* I said failsafes, not booby traps.
Tomato/tomahto

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: