Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Collection pictures  (Read 6844 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 02:36:41 PM »

Fantastic! 

If you happen to put a low profile pommel on the Lost Gray it stands as tall as a Menace, transforming it quite a bit.  I quite like the standard pommel though Cool

Points Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

StarWarsForce
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -106

Light or Dark Points? You choose!

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 12:54:07 AM »

I knew I had to click on this post once I saw the name--was curious about what your entire collection looked like!

Impressive....

I feel my eyes are going crazy, but on the first picture that regular Catalyst seems far taller than the Dark Catalyst. I know you said the sofa can lead to a little discrepancy, but they're so close together....

Congratulations on a fine collection!

Sabers I own (in order of how I got them):
Dominix LE V4--AS--Stunt
Consular--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Manticore CE--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Crimson Reaper--Tri AS--V4 Sound (Free Premium GB)
Dark War Glaive Body/Crimson Reaper Emitter/Crimson Mantis Pommel Mix--BR--Stunt (Free Premium GB)
Dark Prophecy V3--DVA--V4 Sound
Initiate LE V4--CG--Lite Sound (2nd Summer Raffle Win, 4th Prize, 2016)

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 09:58:53 AM »

Wow thats a hell of a collection there! Very nice stuff. What made you go with the blue and red reapers? Are you planning to add a curved saber like the Mantis?

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2017, 11:52:59 AM »

The Catalysts are definitely identical, I've posted some side by side shots at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23606.0 - but my sofa is on its last legs, and definitely uneven in places Cheesy

The blue Reaper was actually a raffle prize about 2 years ago, I think, back before US started selling them at 'cons. I ordered the red one before they even did blue ones; I wanted a red and black pair, and in fact I placed an order for the black one just last week Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2017, 08:35:32 PM »

Very nice. You have some that I'm wanting to finish my collection too. Bellicose, Menace, Flamberge but mine will be LE, bane, Manticore, Consular for my brother, and Guardian as well =] I thought I had a saber problem Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2017, 10:20:47 PM »

James... this is a beautiful diverse collection.  I tried numerous times to take pics of my collection but have now gifted, traded and stored away some of them.  Still have around the same amount of US sabers that are presently on my signature.

BUT... instead of giving up trying to take in focus photos of sabers lit up with blades... why oh why didn't I just line them up like you and LB did.  Roll Eyes

AND... you still want more lol.  Likely you will be entered in the upcoming raffle so Force wishes for an awesome win.

point & thanks for the share  Cool
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:21:08 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 10:23:23 PM »

I think I need a prophecy....

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2017, 03:21:03 AM »

I think I need a prophecy....
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2017, 10:59:06 PM »

AND... you still want more lol.  Likely you will be entered in the upcoming raffle so Force wishes for an awesome win.

I entered, and you can add a Reaper to my collection Smiley Have to take away the Electrum Wind, though, as that's found a new home.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2017, 11:11:28 PM »

I entered, and you can add a Reaper to my collection.  Smiley  Have to take away the Electrum Wind, though, as that's found a new home.
Good luck to you in the raffle, JC, and congrats on the Reaper - fantastic!, but does this mean you're getting a new one with the Diamond board? Can't imagine any better reason for letting your Electrum Wind go. Care to share any details about that? Just curious, because I'm a huge fan of that hilt and cannot compute how I would ever be able to let go of mine.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2017, 11:25:52 PM »

Just didn't suit me. Beautiful hilt, stunning piece of engineering, appreciated everything that went into it... And could never quite find a comfortable grip on it when wielding it.

Such is life - No-one will suit every hilt they pick up; There's even people out there who don't click with a Bellicose or Sentinel Shocked

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2017, 11:38:28 PM »

Just didn't suit me. Beautiful hilt, stunning piece of engineering, appreciated everything that went into it... And could never quite find a comfortable grip on it when wielding it.

Such is life - No-one will suit every hilt they pick up; There's even people out there who don't click with a Bellicose or Sentinel Shocked
Agreed. I do love the Sentinel quite a bit.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2017, 11:42:00 PM »

I clicked with the Sentinel right away the first day I held it same with the Bellicose when I had that saber actually Tongue Highly recommend both to anyone, even the Dark Sentinel which I'll be getting here soon ;o

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2017, 06:48:33 PM »

Amazing collection! Hopefully mine will look half as decent one day  Wink
I didn't know the Reaper was that large, glad I know before I buy! Thanks for sharing!

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2017, 07:04:36 PM »

I was going to put this in one of the existing topics, but I thought people might like seeing it. I had to double check my count to make sure I had them all. From oldest to newest, then:

Top row: Aeon v2 LE, Bellicose (under renovation), Prophecy v2, Crimson Reaper, Dark Initiate v3, Guardian, Dark Catalyst, Consular, Dark Sentinel, Catalyst, curved Azure Reaper, Menace, Sentinel, Aeon v2 RGB, Menace

Bottom row: Dark Prophecy v3, Prophecy v3, Flamberge v2, Bane, Dark Initiate v4 LE, Overlord, Monarch, Manticore CE, Electrum Wind, Dominix v2 LE, Lost Grey, Apprentice

And from shortest to tallest, per Lord Bladewraith's shots:

Dark Initiate v4 LE, Apprentice, Dark Initiate v3, Menace, Prophecy v2, Dark Prophecy v3, Monarch, Consular, Aeon v2, Manicore CE, Aeon v2 RGB, Electrum Wind, Dark Sentinel, Lost Grey, Overlord, Dark Catalyst, Bane, Guardian, Bellicose, Flamberge v2, Crimson Reaper.

There may be some slight discrepancies as I was using a sofa rather than a flat surface to line them all up... Cheesy

Wow, that is an INCREDIBLE collection, JC.  I really like the height disparity/comparisons between all of the different sabers.  OUTSTANDING pics^^  Thanks for sharing  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: