Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Collection pictures  (Read 6845 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« on: February 21, 2017, 11:24:03 PM »

I was going to put this in one of the existing topics, but I thought people might like seeing it. I had to double check my count to make sure I had them all. From oldest to newest, then:

Top row: Aeon v2 LE, Bellicose (under renovation), Prophecy v2, Crimson Reaper, Dark Initiate v3, Guardian, Dark Catalyst, Consular, Dark Sentinel, Catalyst, curved Azure Reaper, Menace, Sentinel, Aeon v2 RGB, Menace

Bottom row: Dark Prophecy v3, Prophecy v3, Flamberge v2, Bane, Dark Initiate v4 LE, Overlord, Monarch, Manticore CE, Electrum Wind, Dominix v2 LE, Lost Grey, Apprentice

And from shortest to tallest, per Lord Bladewraith's shots:

Dark Initiate v4 LE, Apprentice, Dark Initiate v3, Menace, Prophecy v2, Dark Prophecy v3, Monarch, Consular, Aeon v2, Manicore CE, Aeon v2 RGB, Electrum Wind, Dark Sentinel, Lost Grey, Overlord, Dark Catalyst, Bane, Guardian, Bellicose, Flamberge v2, Crimson Reaper.

There may be some slight discrepancies as I was using a sofa rather than a flat surface to line them all up... Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 01:26:48 AM »

Very good collection. I don't think even Lord Bladewraith can rival you yet.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 01:36:07 AM »

Really very impressive collection, JC.  I owe you another point - put it on my tab, please, since I now owe you quite a few  Grin

Let's see... if this was a shopping trip, and I could take any 4 sabers from your collection, I would take the Bane, the Dark Catalyst and the 2 Menaces.  They're all on my wishlist and especially seeing the side-by-side comparison of the Bane next to the Guardian, I now have no doubt on that one.  Nice, nice work, and thanks for the name mention on me. Taegin's right, my collection is no match for yours but it's a glimpse of what mine may become. It's really quite fantastic, bro, and I'm impressed. Really, though, good for you, bro...  Grin  I will tarry on...    Roll Eyes

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 02:38:21 AM »

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. Wow James that's an amazing collection. What an incredible range of styles and sizes. Thanks for sharing.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 02:46:32 AM »

Nice. Hope to catch up one of these days Tongue How does that bane feel? About the same as the Bellicose size wise? been highly wanting me one. Think I might go Jedi side on mine though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 03:18:48 PM »

Wow, that is an awesome collection there James. I just thought I was jealous of LB's collection! wow!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 04:03:41 PM »

Dang, dude!  I knew you had a big collection, but this is epic.  Grin

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 04:14:14 PM »

Holy crap, hey now that you have most of them which one is your favorite and why?

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 04:17:11 PM »

I was going to put this in one of the existing topics, but I thought people might like seeing it. I had to double check my count to make sure I had them all. From oldest to newest, then:

Top row: Aeon v2 LE, Bellicose (under renovation), Prophecy v2, Crimson Reaper, Dark Initiate v3, Guardian, Dark Catalyst, Consular, Dark Sentinel, Catalyst, curved Azure Reaper, Menace, Sentinel, Aeon v2 RGB, Menace

Bottom row: Dark Prophecy v3, Prophecy v3, Flamberge v2, Bane, Dark Initiate v4 LE, Overlord, Monarch, Manticore CE, Electrum Wind, Dominix v2 LE, Lost Grey, Apprentice

And from shortest to tallest, per Lord Bladewraith's shots:

Dark Initiate v4 LE, Apprentice, Dark Initiate v3, Menace, Prophecy v2, Dark Prophecy v3, Monarch, Consular, Aeon v2, Manicore CE, Aeon v2 RGB, Electrum Wind, Dark Sentinel, Lost Grey, Overlord, Dark Catalyst, Bane, Guardian, Bellicose, Flamberge v2, Crimson Reaper.

There may be some slight discrepancies as I was using a sofa rather than a flat surface to line them all up... Cheesy

Only one word.....sorry(mouth agape, clunks shut) Two words

"Hubba and hubba"

PS: Henceforth a Sabre shall always be a sabre(it is technically the correct terminology)

Grin

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 04:26:17 PM »

The Crimson reaper looks like a heavenly beast, looking down on the other sabres with ill disguised contempt...!!

Had it in my basket several times but not pulled the trigger.

Thanks James, Great comparison tool that pic  Smiley

Points inbound everyone ?

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 04:52:36 PM »

Wow, my brain is in overlaod , US  could direct people to you to view products. That Curved Azure Reaper is pretty awesome. Kinda jealous. Nice Collection and a very well deserved point.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 07:01:24 AM »

Excellent, James . . . +1  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 09:35:36 PM »

AWESOME collection James, this is why I consider you to be the local authority on all things Ultra Sabers! +1 point to you my friend.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 09:56:30 PM »

Thanks, all! Thought people might enjoy seeing them all Cheesy

My favourite is my Bellicose - four years old, a bit battle worn and currently out of commission while I try and get the tools I need to replace the button. Once it's back up and running, I'm looking forward to taking it out again Smiley

Zren, the Bane is great; It's a heavier hilt than others, but I find it comfortable and well balanced - I think it's a great compliment to a Bellicose for a dual wielder.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2017, 11:08:52 PM »

Ya you definitely have some great sabers.  I don't know that I would feel the same way about the Bellicose, but then again I don't have any experience with it.  Thanks for showing those off. Those kind of pictures really help me gauge things.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: