Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Advice for foc on Graflex  (Read 1214 times)
Jedi Khamon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« on: February 23, 2017, 12:22:38 AM »

Putting my order tomorrow for a Graflex ce emerald 4 channel v4 sound and a dark initiate v3 with v3 sound for my son. What are some suggestions for the foc and pulse setup in artic blue for the Graflex or in Guardian blue? Considering the TFA look and sound.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 01:00:52 AM »

It doesn't really matter it's easy as pie to change the settings with the Emerald driver once you get your saber. I do like to pick a few shades lighter on the pulse and make it pulse at the lowest setting it will let you. I would make kind of a lighter almost silver color for FOC on a blue main color. On my Coosen One (red color) I make the blade color and the pulse color very close in color so it really has a nice pulse effect.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 01:04:41 AM »

I'd agree with Jediseth, I don't own an emerald but I use a silver flash on clash for all of my sabers.

If you want to experiment, some people choose a flash on clash that matches the color of their opponent's blade (think red flash for the Graflex, since Luke fights Vader).

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 01:14:59 AM »

I'd agree with Jediseth, I don't own an emerald but I use a silver flash on clash for all of my sabers.

If you want to experiment, some people choose a flash on clash that matches the color of their opponent's blade (think red flash for the Graflex, since Luke fights Vader).

Yes that does look cool. I have red FOC with a Guardian blue main color on my Guardian saber it doesn't have Emerald though.  It looks awesome but on Emerald you would have to enable the pulse or else the red would also mix in with your Pulse color and it won't have the FOC contrast. It would probably look a little purple without turning off the pulse. Because of the way it's setup you can't have a totally different FOC than the pulse. If they are both on at once. It's fun though you will enjoy playing with it. Just make sure you shut down the program before you unplug your saber. It won't set right if you don't, then you get upset trying to figure out what you did wrong and have to plug it back in and start over again.  Just an FYI when you get it.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Conrad
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Gray Jedi

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 10:54:31 PM »

I have silver flash on clash with my Graflex and I think it looks really good paired with the artic blue.

My Lightsabers: Graflex SE Obsidian AB - Consular CG (stunt) - Phantom V4 Staff BR (stunt) - Dark Prophecy V3 BR (stunt) - Aeon V2 FO (stunt) - Aeon LE V2 VA (stunt) - Apprentice V4 CG (stunt)

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 11:48:45 PM »

I have silver flash on clash with my Graflex and I think it looks really good paired with the artic blue.

I'm having such a hard time choosing whether I want guardian or arctic blue  Shocked

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: