Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bill Paxton Dies At Age 61  (Read 6474 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 04:38:13 AM »

I just had to look that up....lol. Can't lie, I thought they were the same guy.
Don't feel bad. So many people did that or confused the two, which is what made the game so fun.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 05:03:28 AM »

That's been going on since forever, even more amplified today with condolences with Bill Pullman's face there instead. SMH.. how funny

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 02:03:41 PM »

WTF! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
^^^Pretty much this.

I had seen him in much, but the first time I was able to identify who he was, was the character Simon (aka Carlos)

I've mentioned him before as he's one of 2 actors to be killed by a Predator, a Xenomorph, and, a Terminator.
Who's #2?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 02:05:31 PM »

Who's #2?
I believe it's Lance Henriksen, but I could be wrong

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 02:07:48 PM »

I believe it's Lance Henriksen, but I could be wrong
The Queen in Aliens
Predator in AVP
...Oh yeah, I almost forgot he was in the police station in the Terminator. Good call.

But I could almost swear that Bill made it out of Aliens scarred but alive.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2017, 02:21:52 PM »

The Queen in Aliens
Predator in AVP
...Oh yeah, I almost forgot he was in the police station in the Terminator. Good call.

But I could almost swear that Bill made it out of Aliens scarred but alive.
No, that was Hicks, played by Michael Biehn (who was also in Terminator)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2017, 02:26:00 PM »

No, that was Hicks, played by Michael Biehn (who was also in Terminator)
Sounds like I need run some marathons.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2017, 02:50:01 PM »

Sounds like I need run some marathons.
There are worse things you could do

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2017, 04:44:00 PM »

There are worse things you could do
Tell me about it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2017, 04:59:31 PM »

Forgive me for being so bold, but Near Dark is one of the greatest vampire flicks ever made and just an all around solid film.

I miss those obscure mid-range budget movies from the 80's and 90's.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2017, 05:25:51 PM »

Forgive me for being so bold, but Near Dark is one of the greatest vampire flicks ever made and just an all around solid film.

^^ Yes, this. One all counts.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2017, 05:27:17 PM »

Hey. If Evil Dead wasn't enough to show that you don't need a huge budget to generate a cult following....

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2017, 08:13:22 PM »

^^^Pretty much this.

I had seen him in much, but the first time I was able to identify who he was, was the character Simon (aka Carlos)

Who's #2?

One of my favorite roles that he played, but then again, saying that sounds silly, because he was awesome in everything.  Nonetheless, he and Arnold made a great team, but dare I say, I think he stole those scenes. Cool Point for bringing up True Lies, one of my favorite movies of all time, largely due to Bill Paxton. Man, I'm going to miss that guy. He's the kind that you'd want to be friends with and hang out with because you know there'd be a lot of laughing, kidding around and good times in general.

Thanks for the tip, KRK, and your boldness is much appreciated! Smiley Bill Paxton in a vampire movie!?  Shocked I've never heard of Near Dark, I see it came out in 1987, the year I graduated high school, so apparently I missed that one, but I'm on a vampire movie collecting frenzy right now, and I will definitely check that out.  Point to you for this recommendation, good sir!  Cheesy

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2017, 08:19:47 PM »

One of my favorite roles that he played, but then again, saying that sounds silly, because he was awesome in everything.  Nonetheless, he and Arnold made a great team, but dare I say, I think he stole those scenes. Cool Point for bringing up True Lies, one of my favorite movies of all time, largely due to Bill Paxton. Man, I'm going to miss that guy. He's the kind that you'd want to be friends with and hang out with because you know there'd be a lot of laughing, kidding around and good times in general.
I agree. He was brilliant in everything he was in. True Lies is one of the last great 90s action movies and both Bill Paxton and Tom Arnold (and to a certain extent Jamie Lee Curtis) steal the movie from Arnold.

Thanks for the tip, KRK, and your boldness is much appreciated! Smiley Bill Paxton in a vampire movie!?  Shocked I've never heard of Near Dark, I see it came out in 1987, the year I graduated high school, so apparently I missed that one, but I'm on a vampire movie collecting frenzy right now, and I will definitely check that out.  Point to you for this recommendation, good sir!  Cheesy
You will LOVE Near Dark (as long as you're already a fan of vampire movies).

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: