Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My renegade review... short.  (Read 1307 times)
celticsith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -16

I find your lack of kilt disturbing.

« on: February 28, 2017, 01:04:59 AM »

Got my renegade unboxed and running last night! AWESOME!!! placed a decent sized order (or so I think) and the ultrasabers crew went above and beyond.

Here is my YouTube review... it's short, however I will make another more in depth review in about a week. https://youtu.be/O2_UwrBBDFw

Emerald Renegade v4 (GO BIG OR GO HOME!), Dominix v2 stunt saber (guardian blue, no sound).

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 01:13:52 AM »

Sweet review. I see you went for full massive effect. With the 40 and the large side blades it looks ginormous. That's a good point about getting your side blades set and emeralding your main blade to match. Thanks for sharing.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

celticsith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:31:10 AM »

I let a couple of my co workers borrow the blue initiate to duel me on break... glad I went with the massive size... It's a learning curve but their reaction was priceless.... "it's terrifying seeing that huge thing fly at you and its really difficult to not get my blade caught in tge crossguard"

Emerald Renegade v4 (GO BIG OR GO HOME!), Dominix v2 stunt saber (guardian blue, no sound).

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 04:16:19 AM »

Your all black Renegade looks beautiful - congrats!  Love the way you ended your review too!  Points Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 08:42:29 AM »

That is one incredibly cool and large saber.  Great comments and tips about the Emerald driver.  I can only imagine the intimidation it invokes upon your opponents, especially with their initiate vs. your Renegade with the 40 inch main blade and 8 inch side blades ... whoa! Must have a little weight to it, eh?  Congratulations on getting a saber you wanted. Point for the really well done share, and I concur with haz, your wrap up on the review was priceless.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

celticsith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 12:48:49 PM »

Yes, DEFINITELY has some weight to it. Required a good deal of effort to swing this around fast enough to keep an initiate user on their toes. Totally worth it, my point was to stick to my Celtic roots, I think the saber equivalent of a claymore did that well.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 01:08:07 PM »

all we need now is a pack of berserker siths, all armed with renegades, and turn them loose to leave a path of destruction (evil cackle)

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

celticsith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 02:55:24 PM »

@digitalsithlord haaaaahahaha!! I like this idea!!!

celticsith
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 12:55:12 PM »

https://youtu.be/ub4NM8wT7H0
Correction regarding my review video.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: