Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1242012 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #5550 on: December 07, 2018, 02:06:21 PM »

Still too early for Christmas music

That's what I've been saying for about 2 months now

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5551 on: December 07, 2018, 02:29:12 PM »

IMO, it shouldn't be allowed until next week.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #5552 on: December 07, 2018, 07:58:09 AM »

I usually say that the Sunday after Thanksgiving is the absolute earliest. but because nobody has anything better to do, everyone starts celebrating way early.

-Broadside

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5553 on: December 07, 2018, 03:05:08 PM »

And decor shouldn’t of gone up until this month along with sales of decor

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #5554 on: December 07, 2018, 08:26:11 AM »

And decor shouldn’t of gone up until this month along with sales of decor

Retail Stores: but of course the customers need to have their christmas decorations up in frikin September

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5555 on: December 07, 2018, 03:34:48 PM »

Money-grubbing fascists. Whatever happened to the time when Christmas wasn't "buy buy buy"?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #5556 on: December 07, 2018, 09:04:54 AM »

Money-grubbing fascists. Whatever happened to the time when Christmas wasn't "buy buy buy"?

I think that ended when people started decorating

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5557 on: December 07, 2018, 04:19:17 PM »

Do you have memories of it being different in your lifetime? I don't.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5558 on: December 07, 2018, 05:00:38 PM »

Do you have memories of it being different in your lifetime? I don't.
I remember it being less severe, but that may be due to the inattention of youth......also ADHD.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5559 on: December 07, 2018, 12:25:49 PM »

With social media and retailers only capitalizing on these holidays, I doubt we'll ever return to it unless online stores beat psychical stores one day

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5560 on: December 07, 2018, 07:33:57 PM »

With social media and retailers only capitalizing on these holidays, I doubt we'll ever return to it unless online stores beat psychical stores one day
I sense it happening, but it will take a long time because people like to be able to feel and see and try on. Online can't provide that.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5561 on: December 07, 2018, 12:35:40 PM »

I sense it happening, but it will take a long time because people like to be able to feel and see and try on. Online can't provide that.

Same here, there are just things that can't be bought online completely but they are starting to offer that like groceries and whatnot.  Clothes are a whole different story even though it's been offered online for a long time.  Sizes differ from brand to brand and seeing a clothing item versus seeing yourself when your try it on is completely different too.  There's even car buying companies like Carvana where you can search for your car, buy, and get all the financial stuff done online  but I need to sit, touch, and drive a car

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5562 on: December 07, 2018, 09:52:18 PM »

Is it 1700 yet?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5563 on: December 07, 2018, 11:23:23 PM »

The year? No. We have to loop back around to that in real time. Time starts over after 2077. Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5564 on: December 09, 2018, 04:32:28 PM »

Did you guys know that nearly half of all Americans are torsos?

Amazing.

Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: