Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1242029 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7515 on: June 12, 2019, 03:33:48 AM »

Cheesy

Cheesy

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7516 on: June 12, 2019, 03:55:46 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7517 on: June 12, 2019, 05:09:32 AM »

Cats are typically easy to hide Wink
Until the landlord comes to visit, or you move out.  The odor is unmistakable, and the damage some make can be difficult to repair.  Prepare to lose most, if not all, of your deposit.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7518 on: June 12, 2019, 05:10:50 AM »

Until the landlord comes to visit, or you move out.  The odor is unmistakable, and the damage some make can be difficult to repair.  Prepare to lose most, if not all, of your deposit.

That highly depends on the cat

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7519 on: June 12, 2019, 05:18:08 AM »

Until the landlord comes to visit, or you move out.  The odor is unmistakable, and the damage some make can be difficult to repair.  Prepare to lose most, if not all, of your deposit.

That's what the deposit is for! I've done it for years in multiple spots with no repercussions though. I would just prefer to not have to hide. My cat isn't going to be damaging anything. He's mostly a good boy. Mostly.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7520 on: June 12, 2019, 05:19:37 AM »

That highly depends on the cat
And since this is a new cat, the behavior is unknown at this point.  Setting aside the fact that my wife is allergic, and would react to the presence of a cat in our home, I personally wouldn't risk it.

Also, speaking of allergies, part of the reason that pets aren't allowed is the higher cost of cleaning/sanitizing in between tenants, so that the new tenant's allergies (they deliberately chose a "no pets" location, after all) won't be irritated.  

Bringing pets into a property where they are prohibited is rude to the property owner, the fellow tenants if it is a multi-unit location, and the future tenants of the unit in question.  I say this as a long-time pet owner and as a (former and perhaps future) renter.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7521 on: June 12, 2019, 05:22:23 AM »

That's what the deposit is for! I've done it for years in multiple spots with no repercussions though. I would just prefer to not have to hide. My cat isn't going to be damaging anything. He's mostly a good boy. Mostly.
That is what the PET deposit is for, where pets are allowed.  Where pets are not allowed, you might be committing an act which can get you evicted, depending on your local laws.  (I'm not a landlord, so I have NOT THE FAINTEST clue if this is actually legal anywhere, but it seems to me that if you're deliberately doing something that the lease prohibits, the landlord has a right to be royally peeved.)

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7522 on: June 12, 2019, 05:30:32 AM »

And since this is a new cat, the behavior is unknown at this point.  Setting aside the fact that my wife is allergic, and would react to the presence of a cat in our home, I personally wouldn't risk it.

Also, speaking of allergies, part of the reason that pets aren't allowed is the higher cost of cleaning/sanitizing in between tenants, so that the new tenant's allergies (they deliberately chose a "no pets" location, after all) won't be irritated.  

Bringing pets into a property where they are prohibited is rude to the property owner, the fellow tenants if it is a multi-unit location, and the future tenants of the unit in question.  I say this as a long-time pet owner and as a (former and perhaps future) renter.

That is what the PET deposit is for, where pets are allowed.  Where pets are not allowed, you might be committing an act which can get you evicted, depending on your local laws.  (I'm not a landlord, so I have NOT THE FAINTEST clue if this is actually legal anywhere, but it seems to me that if you're deliberately doing something that the lease prohibits, the landlord has a right to be royally peeved.)

Well, I will take everything you are saying into consideration, weigh it against my crippling loneliness, and the fact that I've had this cat for almost 6 years since he was a kitten and that he is like my child and I will respectfully disregard it all. Thanks! You have a good night meow.   

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7523 on: June 12, 2019, 05:40:51 AM »

And if the previous tenant has a therapy animal (which aren't legally allowed to be denied living in a place regardless of pet policies and which cannot be charged "pet fees") the result of residual dander is the same (the fact that they are a therapy or working animal doesn't magically get rid of that).

Well, I will take everything you are saying into consideration, weigh it against my crippling loneliness, and the fact that I've had this cat for almost 6 years since he was a kitten and that he is like my child and I will respectfully disregard it all. Thanks! You have a good night meow. 

I think after 6 years you know his behavior well enough to judge.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7524 on: June 12, 2019, 05:53:38 AM »

And if the previous tenant has a therapy animal (which aren't legally allowed to be denied living in a place regardless of pet policies and which cannot be charged "pet fees") the result of residual dander is the same (the fact that they are a therapy or working animal doesn't magically get rid of that).

I think after 6 years you know his behavior well enough to judge.

You would think so, but he's... what's the word... insane? Yup. that's it. But yes, in general I know him pretty well thank you. I think he knows me better than I know myself, if that makes any sense. Cats can see your soul. I've seen other cats of mine judge people instantly and this one is dead on. I can tell if I like someone really quick, but if I see my cat with someone for 10 seconds I take his opinion seriously. He's never wrong. I wish I could see him right meow.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7525 on: June 12, 2019, 06:48:33 AM »

You would think so, but he's... what's the word... insane? Yup. that's it. But yes, in general I know him pretty well thank you. I think he knows me better than I know myself, if that makes any sense. Cats can see your soul. I've seen other cats of mine judge people instantly and this one is dead on. I can tell if I like someone really quick, but if I see my cat with someone for 10 seconds I take his opinion seriously. He's never wrong. I wish I could see him right meow.

I hope you get to see your kitty soon. I remember the hardest part for me the first time I moved out was leaving my kitties behind Sad

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7526 on: June 12, 2019, 06:54:42 AM »

I hope you get to see your kitty soon. I remember the hardest part for me the first time I moved out was leaving my kitties behind Sad

Thank you! I miss him so much. How many kitties did you have to leave? What ages? (you and the cats). I've always had at least one cat.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7527 on: June 12, 2019, 12:43:06 PM »

Especially if you hide it inside the cat Tongue
You shut your mouth. Mice are better than hamsters.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7528 on: June 12, 2019, 01:03:28 PM »

You're an adult; I would expect nothing less than you making up your own mind.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7529 on: June 12, 2019, 01:05:26 PM »

Notice I spoke specifically of the keeping of pets as inconsiderate. I deliberately avoided the topic of therapy animals.

Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: