Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1265621 times)
Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #7650 on: July 29, 2019, 12:12:54 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRbLWOyGITc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRbLWOyGITc</a>

Way Out of Town, OR

Angry Beavers

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7651 on: July 29, 2019, 02:32:02 PM »

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  However...

Speaking of cartoon themes....
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg3KQAV-s8Y

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRbLWOyGITc#

Way Out of Town, OR

Angry Beavers

What the WTF?! HELL NO!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7652 on: July 29, 2019, 08:32:33 AM »

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  However...

No.

What the WTF?! HELL NO!

No?  What No.  Whats wrong with a Norwegian Metal singer doing 90s cartoon themes

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7653 on: July 29, 2019, 04:37:07 PM »

No?  What No.  Whats wrong with a Norwegian Metal singer doing 90s cartoon themes

Actually... nothing. Nothing at all. When you say "Norwegian Metal singer doing 90s cartoon themes." It sounds much better.
I was just giving you guys a hard time... out of love. Wink

Woo-oo!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7654 on: July 29, 2019, 04:52:46 PM »

it was a pretty big deal when I was a kid.  But not everything was shown everywhere.
Quite. If it made its way to a Happy Meal, it was a big deal.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7655 on: July 29, 2019, 07:44:45 PM »

Quite. If it made its way to a Happy Meal, it was a big deal.

MUPPET BABIES!!!!
They had a happy Meal with Kermit on a skateboard and the box for the food folded out into a skate ramp. Me and my grandma going to get happy meals... That was the dopeness! I miss you Grandma! 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7656 on: July 29, 2019, 07:45:53 PM »

MUPPET BABIES!!!!
They had a happy Meal with Kermit on a skateboard and the box for the food folded out into a skate ramp. Me and my grandma going to get happy meals... That was the dopeness! I miss you Grandma! 
HAD THOSE

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7657 on: July 29, 2019, 07:46:51 PM »

HAD THOSE

Damn right you did!

Woo-oo!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7658 on: July 30, 2019, 12:47:29 PM »

I remember the Changeables. Little Transformer-esque robots that resembled McDonalds food. Those were cool. And yes I said it. Once every 5th blue moon, Happy Meal toys were cool.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7659 on: July 30, 2019, 01:19:33 PM »

I remember the Changeables. Little Transformer-esque robots that resembled McDonalds food. Those were cool. And yes I said it. Once every 5th blue moon, Happy Meal toys were cool.

I had the Burger and the Fries.  I dunno, from my memory the Happy Meal toys were always awesome when I was a kid.  I still have some in the package.   My favorite was always around Halloween when the happy meal would come in a bucket you could use for trick or treating and the toy was a McNugget dressed in a costume.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7660 on: July 30, 2019, 01:49:55 PM »

I had the Burger and the Fries.  I dunno, from my memory the Happy Meal toys were always awesome when I was a kid.  I still have some in the package.   My favorite was always around Halloween when the happy meal would come in a bucket you could use for trick or treating and the toy was a McNugget dressed in a costume.
You refer to the Happy Pail.

Which actually started with beach toys.

You ever notice that all the characters steadily died off. I miss the freaky Fry Kids.

I think the memory is biased, because kids generally get excited when they get something that can entertain them....no matter quality or duration.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7661 on: July 30, 2019, 04:31:27 PM »

You refer to the Happy Pail.

You ever notice that all the characters steadily died off. I miss the freaky Fry Kids.

I think the memory is biased, because kids generally get excited when they get something that can entertain them....no matter quality or duration.

Sometimes, but I still like them.   I actually still like the majority of thing I liked as a kid...I just added to them.  and the beach buckets were cool to...even though I never went to the beach.

As for the characters, hell even Ronald is a no show.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7662 on: July 30, 2019, 04:36:31 PM »

They all look like Aqua Teen Hunger Force characters.

YES! I used to actually take those to the beach! I want to be a little kid again. Growing up is super overrated.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7663 on: July 30, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »

YES! I used to actually take those to the beach! I want to be a little kid again. Growing up is super overrated.
I think we all did.

They all look like Aqua Teen Hunger Force characters.
You shut your dirty whore mouth. Do NOT ruin this for me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7664 on: July 30, 2019, 04:54:43 PM »

I think we all did.

Tepes just said he didn't.

You shut your dirty whore mouth. Do NOT ruin this for me.

Ruin? Whats more awesome than happy meal toys that look like Aqua Teen characters?
Also... dirty whore mouth? I thought we agreed to keep our kinky role playing talk private. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: