Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1262873 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8925 on: September 10, 2020, 10:19:02 PM »

Perhaps. I could rush things for the sake of hurrying pot roast, but then it will be the equivalent of going to the court house instead of having an actual wedding. I'm trying to forge a lasting memory that will have an awesome story, not "just do it" and get it over with.

Word. I expect an awesome story. No pressure or anything. Wink

Yeah, with the time it's taking you, I expect nothing less than forging the ring yourself in the fires of Orodruin.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #8926 on: September 10, 2020, 10:31:49 PM »

Yeah, with the time it's taking you, I expect nothing less than forging the ring yourself in the fires of Orodruin.
Yeah, what Taegin said!

*What did Taegin just say? I'm not well versed in Tolkien lore at all, but I'm certain it has soething to with it*

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8927 on: September 10, 2020, 10:37:12 PM »

Yeah, what Taegin said!

*What did Taegin just say? I'm not well versed in Tolkien lore at all, but I'm certain it has soething to with it*

You're correct. I told him he needed to do something as grand as Sauron forging the One Ring in Mount Doom.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8928 on: September 10, 2020, 10:49:51 PM »

You're correct. I told him he needed to do something as grand as Sauron forging the One Ring in Mount Doom.
Ah. You seem like a stand up guy, so now that I understand, I stand by my stance that I stand with you on this. Is that understood?Smiley

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8929 on: September 11, 2020, 12:03:17 PM »

Perhaps. I could rush things for the sake of hurrying pot roast, but then it will be the equivalent of going to the court house instead of having an actual wedding. I'm trying to forge a lasting memory that will have an awesome story, not "just do it" and get it over with.

I can understand and respect that...but IMO there is a difference in not "wasting" time and "just get it over with".  My parents went to the Courthouse to be married the day before my Father shipped off to Vietnam.   My mother has never bemoaned the lack of wedding...just being able to marry my father was enough of a memory, especially now that my Father has passed.  Personally, I proposed to my wife at a picinic...no big fanfare or audience.  Now the wedding was a different story...we were not in the same country nor either of us at our wedding when it happened....so there is an interesting story there.  Main point...you two do you of course.  But my unsolicited advice is to not get to caught up in the spectacle and lose the heart.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8930 on: September 11, 2020, 02:05:34 PM »

So I roll up to the Taco Bell drive through on my unicycle and ask for 12 bacon wrapped churros smothered in maple syrup and they straight up told me "Nah!". Tried to tell ME my unicycle wasn't tough enough.
Can you believe those bacon haters tried to tell me my uni needs more sauce? #OMLM.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8931 on: September 11, 2020, 06:03:33 PM »

Word. I expect an awesome story. No pressure or anything. Wink

ZIP IT, WORM!

I can understand and respect that...but IMO there is a difference in not "wasting" time and "just get it over with".  My parents went to the Courthouse to be married the day before my Father shipped off to Vietnam.   My mother has never bemoaned the lack of wedding...just being able to marry my father was enough of a memory, especially now that my Father has passed.  Personally, I proposed to my wife at a picinic...no big fanfare or audience.  Now the wedding was a different story...we were not in the same country nor either of us at our wedding when it happened....so there is an interesting story there.  Main point...you two do you of course.  But my unsolicited advice is to not get to caught up in the spectacle and lose the heart.
That's a different issue. Neither of us is going anywhere, so that leaves timing for a wedding and doing things properly. What I am planning is definitively us.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8932 on: September 11, 2020, 08:46:06 PM »

In other words, he’s taking his damn time. It’s not stopping me from planning the wedding tho. He has til next September to get his shell together. Unless I get impatient and decide on May instead, then he needs to get his shell together soon

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8933 on: September 11, 2020, 08:52:54 PM »

In other words, he’s taking his damn time. It’s not stopping me from planning the wedding tho. He has til next September to get his shell together. Unless I get impatient and decide on May instead, then he needs to get his shell together soon
I am not. My plan is progressing as swiftly as it can.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8934 on: September 11, 2020, 09:00:55 PM »

Lol. Thinks he has a "plan". Cheesy

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8935 on: September 11, 2020, 09:02:54 PM »

I know, just giving you shell.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8936 on: September 11, 2020, 09:07:56 PM »

I know, just giving you shell.
You know him well, why is giving him shell so much fun? I can't get enough of it personally.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8937 on: September 11, 2020, 09:14:32 PM »

Because you losers need lives.

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8938 on: September 11, 2020, 09:24:08 PM »

I definitely need a life, I am mostly a loser, but that's not it. It's something special about YOU. Tongue

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8939 on: September 11, 2020, 09:27:23 PM »

Excuse me? My life is currently on hold waiting for you to get your shell together

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 594 595 [596] 597 598 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: