Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1241948 times)
Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #8940 on: September 11, 2020, 09:40:47 PM »

Excuse me? My life is currently on hold waiting for you to get your shell together

You monster! This poor young ladies entire life is on hold due to your complete and utter lack of concern!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgg9m7nOMT8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgg9m7nOMT8</a>

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8941 on: September 14, 2020, 05:10:08 PM »

You monster! This poor young ladies entire life is on hold due to your complete and utter lack of concern!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgg9m7nOMT8#

Life is on hold period. I want a mulligan on 2020.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8942 on: September 14, 2020, 06:24:46 PM »

Life is on hold period. I want a mulligan on 2020.

"2020" is my new way of saying "%#&$ed." As in "Get 2020'd!" or "Damn. That's 2020'd up."

This year makes me want to grab a bottle of whiskey and get 2020'd up.

#OSLM 

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8943 on: September 14, 2020, 07:43:26 PM »

Like I've said before...I lucked out because 2020 has been a good year so far for me.  Haven't really been negatively affected by anything even had positives for once.  Of course 2018-19 were such S***shows my perspective is slightly skewed.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8944 on: September 14, 2020, 07:50:03 PM »

Like I've said before...I lucked out because 2020 has been a good year so far for me.  Haven't really been negatively affected by anything even had positives for once.  Of course 2018-19 were such S***shows my perspective is slightly skewed.
Ok, now that is totally 2020'd up.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8945 on: September 14, 2020, 09:16:45 PM »

My 2019 ws 2020'd beyond belief. I'm glad someone is having a decent year. If soeone else told me that they were having a good year, I'd tell them to get 2020'd but it seems to me that you deserve it. I am genuinly curious as to what about this year has been so good to you though. It's not a challenge or anything, I would just like more details from possibly the only person I'm aware of that doesn't feel like 2020 has 2020'd them.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8946 on: September 14, 2020, 09:17:32 PM »

I'm glad someone is having a decent year. You seem like you deserve it too. If soeone else told me that they were having a good year, I'd tell them to get 2020'd.

Maybe I should just continue to sit in the shadows then...

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8947 on: September 14, 2020, 09:37:54 PM »

Maybe I should just continue to sit in the shadows then...
Not an option. Step into the spotlight. How are YOU doin'?

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8948 on: September 14, 2020, 09:47:47 PM »

Not an option. Step into the spotlight. How are YOU doin'?

2020 really hasn't affected me that much. Really the only thing that it caused for me was that I didn't get to go to a conference in DC, and my school is almost exclusively online. Neither are that big a deal.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8949 on: September 14, 2020, 11:04:08 PM »

My 2019 ws 2020'd beyond belief. I'm glad someone is having a decent year. If soeone else told me that they were having a good year, I'd tell them to get 2020'd but it seems to me that you deserve it. I am genuinly curious as to what about this year has been so good to you though. It's not a challenge or anything, I would just like more details from possibly the only person I'm aware of that doesn't feel like 2020 has 2020'd them.

Get Ready.

Well, for context on how 2018-19 was so Sh***y Between June '18 and May '19 I lost six family Members including my Father and Grandmother.  Now My Grandmother was in her late 90s and the others were quite elderly to so they were not really a shock but still of course hurt.  But my father was very  Sudden and the icing on it was A.) I had not been able to get back home ( I live out of state) for 10 years and B.) It happened on Thanksgiving.  My cousin, who was only 24, was lost in the MS river in an accident on the Barge he worked on.  The MS river around my hometown is very treacherous and many have lost their lives to it.  So that time period is full of pain that will never go away.   As hard as it was for me...seeing my mother lose brothers and sisters but also her Husband of 50 years and a Nephew she practically raised the first year of his life was even harder.
               Now to 2020.  First off I got a promotion AND a raise...those two don't always go together.  Then the world went crazy.  My store closed down for 2 months but the big guys allowed us to go down to the other base to work there.  That location is only 3 miles from my house compared to 32.  So I was making more money and spending less.  I don't really go out so the shutdowns did not really affect me. A Sadder thing but positive      (depending on POV) is they found the remains of my cousin so my family was able to lay him to rest properly and receive closure.  Currently I know have an answer about my chronic headaches I've been suffering for a while.  I have an infected tooth that the infection is moving into my sinus cavity.  Caught it before it got really bad.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8950 on: September 15, 2020, 04:11:32 AM »

Get Ready.

Well, for context on how 2018-19 was so Sh***y Between June '18 and May '19 I lost six family Members including my Father and Grandmother.  Now My Grandmother was in her late 90s and the others were quite elderly to so they were not really a shock but still of course hurt.  But my father was very  Sudden and the icing on it was A.) I had not been able to get back home ( I live out of state) for 10 years and B.) It happened on Thanksgiving.  My cousin, who was only 24, was lost in the MS river in an accident on the Barge he worked on.  The MS river around my hometown is very treacherous and many have lost their lives to it.  So that time period is full of pain that will never go away.   As hard as it was for me...seeing my mother lose brothers and sisters but also her Husband of 50 years and a Nephew she practically raised the first year of his life was even harder.
Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. I've only had to deal with the loss of 4 familly members in my entire life. 6 in one year is, well... 2020'd.

Now to 2020.  First off I got a promotion AND a raise...those two don't always go together.  Then the world went crazy.  My store closed down for 2 months but the big guys allowed us to go down to the other base to work there.  That location is only 3 miles from my house compared to 32.  So I was making more money and spending less.  I don't really go out so the shutdowns did not really affect me. A Sadder thing but positive      (depending on POV) is they found the remains of my cousin so my family was able to lay him to rest properly and receive closure.  Currently I know have an answer about my chronic headaches I've been suffering for a while.  I have an infected tooth that the infection is moving into my sinus cavity.  Caught it before it got really bad.
Congrats on the promotion and raise. I don't go out much either. Shutdowns suck but I go out so rarely that they haven't changed my life at all. When they started I felt like "Welcome to MY world everybody!".
I'm glad you and your fammily at least got to properly lay your cousin to rest and get closure.
I have chronic pain issues myself, including headaches. I got some relief from the headaches when I demanded that a dentist remove my top right molar. It took 4 people an hour to get it out. Only cavity I'd ever had and they didn't even know until they removed the tooth. I hope you get some relief once that tooth is taken care of.

2020 really hasn't affected me that much. Really the only thing that it caused for me was that I didn't get to go to a conference in DC, and my school is almost exclusively online. Neither are that big a deal.
So... Basically you were saved from a trip into the heart of darkness? Get 2020'd! Wink

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8951 on: September 15, 2020, 05:37:40 AM »

So... Basically you were saved from a trip into the heart of darkness? Get 2020'd! Wink

There are a lot of cool things and places to see in DC, but that isn't what I was going there for. I was excited for the conference, but not going didn't really cause any issues for me. It actually allowed me to continue working and making enough money to pay for school. I had to work less this spring/early summer because I took a summer class, so having the 8 days or whatever it would've been to make up for the lost time was nice. Literally almost nothing changed for me. I was definitely one of the few people like that though.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8952 on: September 15, 2020, 04:29:06 PM »

Just because some unsavory people dwell in DC doesn't make it a bad place. Of course the last time I was there was a different era.

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8953 on: September 15, 2020, 05:10:29 PM »

Just because some unsavory people dwell in DC doesn't make it a bad place. Of course the last time I was there was a different era.
I know. I'm Just giving the kid hard time.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8954 on: September 15, 2020, 07:15:12 PM »

Blah blah blah

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 595 596 [597] 598 599 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: