Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 623   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1241765 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9180 on: December 09, 2020, 09:45:17 PM »

Quite. I learned from my dad, and my kids will learn the way from me.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9181 on: December 09, 2020, 09:51:25 PM »

Are you a crunch a handful of them guy, or put them in whole?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #9182 on: December 10, 2020, 01:32:43 AM »

Soup is merely a delivery system for crackers. This is the way.

This is the way.

This is the Way.

On that note...isn't it weird to think we have another SW saying that is quickly replacing May the Force Be With You.  Seriously just give the keys to Lucasfilm to Faverau already.

Now, I make a beef stew (slow cooker) that I found one day(out of sheer curiosity) is kicked up a notch by adding Cheez-its

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9183 on: December 10, 2020, 02:10:23 AM »

This is the Way.

On that note...isn't it weird to think we have another SW saying that is quickly replacing May the Force Be With You.  Seriously just give the keys to Lucasfilm to Faverau already.

I think it is less of replacing it, and more of one that works in more and different places that MtFBWY.

Now, I make a beef stew (slow cooker) that I found one day(out of sheer curiosity) is kicked up a notch by adding Cheez-its

That sounds amazing. I usually have pilot bread or fresh biscuits with beef stew, but someday I will have to try this.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #9184 on: December 10, 2020, 03:26:34 AM »

I think it is less of replacing it, and more of one that works in more and different places that MtFBWY.

That sounds amazing. I usually have pilot bread or fresh biscuits with beef stew, but someday I will have to try this.

To me that is the same thing.... even where people used to use MtFBWY they now work their sentence so they can use This is the Way..at least the people/groups I interact with.

the cheez-its soak up the beef flavor of the stew and just add a nice flavor IMO

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9185 on: December 10, 2020, 02:11:38 PM »

Are you a crunch a handful of them guy, or put them in whole?
I go for a specific consistency. I grab a stack about 4-5" then crush them in and mix. Add to preference. Grin

This is the Way.

On that note...isn't it weird to think we have another SW saying that is quickly replacing May the Force Be With You.  Seriously just give the keys to Lucasfilm to Faverau already.
And again, it is a saying of a bunch of religious zealots. <strokes chin> Interesting.

Cheez-Its are the alpha and omega of cheese crackers. They were, and continue to be, a staple of every road trip to Arkansas.

Now, I get weird with stew. I usually tear up bread to put in stew. But damn I want some stew now.

I think it has more to do with the fact that TITW {that is gonna go so wrong} is a zealous declaration as opposed to the blessing of MTFBWY. And considering how zealous nerds are, by definition, TITW is a fitting nerd saying. Plus it is also a really good indication of how well the show is going. Although, now that I think of it, the only other SW saying that went really nerd-viral was "I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me." But it's always the ones that are repeated.

Since my last forum apprentice went MIA, I have an opening, and you are continually showing more and more potential.

To me that is the same thing.... even where people used to use MtFBWY they now work their sentence so they can use This is the Way..at least the people/groups I interact with.
It's declarative in the superior, what's not to love about. It's like last season, everyone was saying "I have spoken."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9186 on: December 10, 2020, 07:13:30 PM »

I go for a specific consistency. I grab a stack about 4-5" then crush them in and mix. Add to preference. Grin

*chef's kiss* Pefection! My good sir, you were raised right.  Anyone who puts whole saltines in their soup needs some serious help. There is something not quite right with them.

Makes me wonder if that is a Midwest thing. My grandparents (on my dad's side) came from Minnesota/Wisconsin (I think. Maybe Michigan).

Cheez-Its are the alpha and omega of cheese crackers. They were, and continue to be, a staple of every road trip to Arkansas.

Also Alaska.

I think it has more to do with the fact that TITW {that is gonna go so wrong} is a zealous declaration as opposed to the blessing of MTFBWY. And considering how zealous nerds are, by definition, TITW is a fitting nerd saying. Plus it is also a really good indication of how well the show is going. Although, now that I think of it, the only other SW saying that went really nerd-viral was "I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me." But it's always the ones that are repeated.

Hehe. Agreed.

Since my last forum apprentice went MIA, I have an opening, and you are continually showing more and more potential.

I do wish Calon would return. Miss the fun times we had making a mess of everything. I don't particularly want to become your apprentice, but seeing as my own Master in the Dark Side has also been MIA (for longer than Calon), there is also (unfortunately) a opening on my end as well.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #9187 on: December 10, 2020, 07:20:12 PM »

Now, I get weird with stew. I usually tear up bread to put in stew. But damn I want stew now
Do I need to bring stew fixings Saturday? I’d think you were burned out on soup after the turkey pot pie.

Crackers and bread in soup. This is the way

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9188 on: December 10, 2020, 08:09:53 PM »

*chef's kiss* Pefection! My good sir, you were raised right.  Anyone who puts whole saltines in their soup needs some serious help. There is something not quite right with them.
I think it's merely a question of methodology. They put the whole crackers in the soup to be broken up with the spoon

Also Alaska.
I thought you lived in Alaska.

I do wish Calon would return. Miss the fun times we had making a mess of everything. I don't particularly want to become your apprentice, but seeing as my own Master in the Dark Side has also been MIA (for longer than Calon), there is also (unfortunately) a opening on my end as well.
Yeah. Better times.

Do I need to bring stew fixings Saturday? I’d think you were burned out on soup after the turkey pot pie.
I still haven't touched the thawed bowl. You're all set.

Crackers and bread in soup. This is the way
This is the way.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #9189 on: December 10, 2020, 09:00:23 PM »

This is the way.

This is the Way.

Hmm  I just realized I'm a Ronin Sith .  No Master.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9190 on: December 10, 2020, 10:13:24 PM »

Hmm  I just realized I'm a Ronin Sith .  No Master.
That's when you ARE a master.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9191 on: December 10, 2020, 10:39:10 PM »

I thought you lived in Alaska.

I do. I meant that is also a staple of any road trip in Alaska (it's a loooooong drive going to Alaska).

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #9192 on: December 10, 2020, 11:49:06 PM »

I just measured a sleeve of Nabisco saltines and it's 10". I always crush up half a sleeve to start, so you're dead on.

Bread and crakers in soup, biscuits and bread in stew (I'm definitely trying Cheese-It's next time)... Yep, you're all invited to dinner at my place.  Grin

I have spoken.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #9193 on: December 11, 2020, 01:33:55 AM »

That's when you ARE a master.

True.....

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #9194 on: December 11, 2020, 01:28:36 PM »

I do. I meant that is also a staple of any road trip in Alaska (it's a loooooong drive going to Alaska).
I'll grant that. You can probably drive the distance from IN to AR and still be in Alaska.

I just measured a sleeve of Nabisco saltines and it's 10". I always crush up half a sleeve to start, so you're dead on.
True.....
This is the way.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 623   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: