Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1265606 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7350 on: May 23, 2019, 02:55:21 AM »

FEED ME!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #7351 on: May 23, 2019, 03:47:07 AM »

🤣lololol, what do you think Lady Raven? Who should star in the remake and should it change to straight up horror?? Me personally would be happy either way but I do love horror movies more

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7352 on: May 23, 2019, 05:06:15 AM »

FEED ME!

Me too!!!!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7353 on: May 23, 2019, 05:11:10 AM »

I want the camp, not the horror.  Probably in the minority here, but that’s okay with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7354 on: May 23, 2019, 05:13:43 AM »

I did feed you all a point lol, no I understand they would probably ruin it full on horror unless James Wan movie 🤷‍♂️

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7355 on: May 23, 2019, 06:24:05 AM »

🤣lololol, what do you think Lady Raven? Who should star in the remake and should it change to straight up horror?? Me personally would be happy either way but I do love horror movies more

I don't do horror movies

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7356 on: May 23, 2019, 02:02:50 PM »

😂😂🤣 I love little shop of horrors 🤣 I'm crazy but I hope they remake this before a die
Why do people insist on remaking and ruining every last thing that Hollywood has done? Just love an original for what it is, and quit trying (and failing) to improve upon perfection.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7357 on: May 23, 2019, 02:32:48 PM »

Well first off didn't you know that little shop of horrors was a remake?? Or the thing? Scarface another remake, the fly, the departed, King Kong, Cape fear all of them I loved so please keep remaking lol and please don't tell me about the original king Kong it looked like a cross eyed guy in a monkey suit lol

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7358 on: May 23, 2019, 03:01:13 PM »

please don't tell me about the original king Kong it looked like a cross eyed guy in a monkey suit lol
Maybe because that’s what it actually was? 😂

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7359 on: May 23, 2019, 03:06:00 PM »

Well first off didn't you know that little shop of horrors was a remake?? Or the thing? Scarface another remake, the fly, the departed, King Kong, Cape fear all of them I loved so please keep remaking lol and please don't tell me about the original king Kong it looked like a cross eyed guy in a monkey suit lol
If you are referring to the Thing with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, that was a sequel, not a remake. I know only one Scarface, the one with Pacino. I always hated King Kong. Skull Island wan't bad, but that was more of a re-imagining in a different era. Don't know Cape Fear, and probably don't care.

I'm just sick of the utter lack of creativity anymore. All Disney can push out is live action remakes of animated classics that honestly showcased superior skill in animation being that most of them were hand drawn and painted. Ghostbusters was such an utter waste that I was told to avoid it at all cost. Predator wasn't really a remake, it just recycled the original's title. The list goes on, but I would give up parts of my anatomy for a period of original film ideas, not based on someone else's work.

Also, the OG Kong was a 12-15" model that was slowly photographed using stop-motion. The same technique was used to make Nightmare Before Christmas.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7360 on: May 23, 2019, 03:42:58 PM »

If you are referring to the Thing with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, that was a sequel, not a remake. I know only one Scarface, the one with Pacino. I always hated King Kong. Skull Island wan't bad, but that was more of a re-imagining in a different era. Don't know Cape Fear, and probably don't care.

I'm just sick of the utter lack of creativity anymore. All Disney can push out is live action remakes of animated classics that honestly showcased superior skill in animation being that most of them were hand drawn and painted. Ghostbusters was such an utter waste that I was told to avoid it at all cost. Predator wasn't really a remake, it just recycled the original's title. The list goes on, but I would give up parts of my anatomy for a period of original film ideas, not based on someone else's work.

Also, the OG Kong was a 12-15" model that was slowly photographed using stop-motion. The same technique was used to make Nightmare Before Christmas.
  ok I'm going to agree with you on some remakes are really bad, I was greatly disappointed with total recall. The thing staring Kurt Russell is what I'm talking about with the alien entity, yes there was another scarface think it was 1950 or something like that same with little shop of horrors. When a movie is rushed and just thrown together its going to suck remake or no, live remakes of Disney movies like Aladdin I won't ever watch. We have movies like the departed and ket me in that are remade for people in America they were both movies out in other countries those are usually really good. All I'm saying is your right some are bad but some are amazing depends on if it was made right, if they did a little shop of horrors and people loved it would you watch it? Ghost busters was horrible, it was supposed to be the original cast but Bill Murray wouldn't do it another big disappointment agreed.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7361 on: May 23, 2019, 04:12:57 PM »

ok I'm going to agree with you on some remakes are really bad, I was greatly disappointed with total recall. The thing staring Kurt Russell is what I'm talking about with the alien entity, yes there was another scarface think it was 1950 or something like that same with little shop of horrors. When a movie is rushed and just thrown together its going to suck remake or no, live remakes of Disney movies like Aladdin I won't ever watch. We have movies like the departed and ket me in that are remade for people in America they were both movies out in other countries those are usually really good. All I'm saying is your right some are bad but some are amazing depends on if it was made right, if they did a little shop of horrors and people loved it would you watch it? Ghost busters was horrible, it was supposed to be the original cast but Bill Murray wouldn't do it another big disappointment agreed.
And I will agree that some....some remakes are actually good. I would say unless the original absolutely sucked <insert inappropriate suckable object>, it should be left alone. Will Smith actually turned down the role of Genie, initially, because he knew he couldn't match Robin Williams. Beauty and the Beast, I'll admit, was well done, but just didn't need to be done. I liked how it expanded on the prince before the curse. But smaller things like Gaston's size couldn't be replicated IRL without finding some meathead that can't act. They also diminished the size of the Beast. Plus the musical aspect, for me, just falls apart in a live action movie. NTM Emma doesn't have a terrible voice, but animated characters are easier to give speaking voices and then singing voices by actual musical talent. Like in Mulan, B.D. Wong was the speaking voice of Li Shang, but the singing voice was Donny Osmond.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7362 on: May 23, 2019, 04:54:22 PM »

Like in Mulan, B.D. Wong was the speaking voice of Li Shang, but the singing voice was Donny Osmond.

Unless you watch the Mandarin or Cantonese versions. Jackie Chan does ALL of his own stunts...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IYt2qMj1A&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IYt2qMj1A&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SLJJc8siyU&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SLJJc8siyU&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7363 on: May 23, 2019, 04:59:37 PM »

Unless you watch the Mandarin or Cantonese versions. Jackie Chan does ALL of his own stunts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IYt2qMj1A&feature=youtu.be#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SLJJc8siyU&feature=youtu.be#

Can't see these.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #7364 on: May 23, 2019, 05:08:34 PM »

Can't see these.
Ah yes, your YouTube issues.... Jackie Chan singing I’ll make a man out of you in Mandarin and Cantonese. He voiced Li Shang in both versions

Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: