Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Movie Chat Thread  (Read 55276 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #255 on: September 14, 2017, 08:32:31 PM »

There were a lot of people asking for another ANH, and that is what he delivered.
Why? If you want ANH, you simply put the disc in the player and BAM! ANH. Even George was initially pissed off at it. Personally I think his "retraction" was simply to keep the peace. Deep down I'm sure he's still saying "F#$%, what have I done?"

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

OAK1971
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

Say When

« Reply #256 on: September 14, 2017, 11:10:30 PM »

George Lucas raped my childhood!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzxV9y1Ba7k" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzxV9y1Ba7k</a>

All is as the Force wills it. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #257 on: September 15, 2017, 01:12:50 PM »

George Lucas raped my childhood!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzxV9y1Ba7k

Just for a reference point, how old are you?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #258 on: November 23, 2018, 08:04:23 AM »

Lets get this thread active again.

Just finished watching Kiddnapped, which I absolutely loved. Been a while since I watched it.

Also just finished watching Somewhere in Time. Another great movie, but I hated the ending (maybe not hated, but it was a bit depressing). The story was super good, and I believe that is the first thing I have see Christopher Reeve in (I haven't watched any of his Superman movies yet), was pretty impressed with him as an actor. I am also amazed at how much Brandon Routh and even Henry Cavill both look like Reeve. No wonder they got both got the role of Superman (at different times).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: