Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: Top 11 Favourite Superheroes of all Time  (Read 15201 times)
LivingBrain
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 46

« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2017, 03:56:06 AM »

Nice list. But, now, the most important question.......Storm: with or without her mohawk?

I'm of the opinion that both are awesome, but I'm more familiar with her with long, flowing hair.

I like movies, Spider-Man, and lightsabers.

That's about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My username and avatar may be of a villain, but I like Light Side points.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2017, 12:29:45 PM »

Nice list. But, now, the most important question.......Storm: with or without her mohawk?

Definitely with her flowing hair.  I'm a sucker for long hair and I always like the contrast of her darker skin tone and the bright white hair.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2017, 03:16:41 PM »

I've seen a few clips on youtube before and it's just not for me. Sorry.
UGH! Your loss. Condolences.

Do you think I would like it?
Considering your aversion to foul language, no. If you could get past that, then more than likely you would enjoy it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2017, 03:20:44 PM »

Definitely with her flowing hair.  I'm a sucker for long hair and I always like the contrast of her darker skin tone and the bright white hair.
I'm of the opinion that both are awesome, but I'm more familiar with her with long, flowing hair.
The correct answer is with the mohawk. Although she does look great without it too (especially in the issue of Black Panther when they got married).

UGH! Your loss. Condolences.
Can't like everything. No harm, no foul.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2017, 03:24:36 PM »

I've seen some RvB, season 1 and some of season 2.  It's got some funny moments, OK downright hilarious moments, but it's not like the whole thing hit my funny bone.  My actual laughing moments were probably fewer than the creators intended.  Still, it's a fun way to spend a bus ride to work.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2017, 05:00:30 PM »

The correct answer is with the mohawk. Although she does look great without it too (especially in the issue of Black Panther when they got married).
Can't like everything. No harm, no foul.
I know. But a few scenes out of context hardly seems a fair go.

I've seen some RvB, season 1 and some of season 2.  It's got some funny moments, OK downright hilarious moments, but it's not like the whole thing hit my funny bone.  My actual laughing moments were probably fewer than the creators intended.  Still, it's a fun way to spend a bus ride to work.
The way it tickles me is just sublime. It's what I classify as "intelligent stupidity." Kind of along the same lines of Monty Python. The underlying thought processes behind the joke is very smart despite the subject and execution being very stupid. I enter into evidence: Caboose.

{Season 10, I think}
Caboose: "Yeah, I had a girlfriend once."
Tucker: "No way. Seriously?"
Caboose: "Yeah, we met on the internet. Her name was Emilia. She used to send me letters from my family, and from places where I bought things from."
Tucker: "Dude, I think you fell in love with your email."
Caboose: "Then one day I forgot our special word."
Tucker: "You mean your password?"
Caboose: "She never forgave me."
Tucker: "Maybe you should've made out with her sister, Voice-milia."
Caboose: "OH, she talked too much."

Seen it 3 times already, #4 came around and I still couldn't breathe for 5min. <still laughing recounting this tale>

<sighs>

It eventually starts taking on some more serious story arcs, but the RVB thumbprint still makes its way through.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2017, 05:04:41 PM »

Is it just me, or do you have a love for military themed stuff?

And on a separate note, a new top 11 topic is up and running (I'm trying to do as many good ones as I can before I start work next week).

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34333.new#new

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2017, 05:11:33 PM »

Is it just me, or do you have a love for military themed stuff?
Not particularly. I dig the engineering aspect. All the best shell comes from the military.......ok 90%.

What makes you ask?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2017, 05:13:55 PM »

Not particularly. I dig the engineering aspect. All the best shell comes from the military.......ok 90%.

What makes you ask?
Just a feeling I got. But I've only had 8 hours sleep during the past 2 days so my spidey-sense is possibly misaligned.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2017, 05:23:38 PM »

Just a feeling I got. But I've only had 8 hours sleep during the past 2 days so my spidey-sense is possibly misaligned.

Hmmm. It might be understandable to confuse my love of RVB as a love for military. The truth is that the military setting and the completely irreverent behavior and ridiculous scenarios showcased in the series to me is just comedic genius.

But there are some pretty amazing fight scenes as well, and the music was perfect.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2017, 07:47:23 AM »

I forgot one of my favorite characters ever. Mimic. Angry And I even thought about putting him in my list before I wrote it. Angry

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: