Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Converting files??  (Read 1851 times)
Jedi Khamon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« on: March 03, 2017, 09:30:53 AM »

Hi guys, having a hard time converting. .rar sound font files to lcu. I downloaded a sound package from here on the forum but doesn't show in my downloads on my pic to load on my saber. If I type it it manually it will pop up but I can't open to be able to tag boot it.

The package was from Aldar here on the forum and I'm trying to write his TFA Graflex font so any and all help is appreciated.  I'm using windows and have already wrote a few sound fonts successfully.

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 11:08:43 AM »

Have you unpacked the rar folder? You'll need to do that to get all the sound fonts available on your computer.

Also, that TFA Graflex font from Aldar is my favorite font. Good choice.

Jedi Khamon
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »

Have you unpacked the rar folder? You'll need to do that to get all the sound fonts available on your computer.

Also, that TFA Graflex font from Aldar is my favorite font. Good choice.

Don't think I unpacked it, didn't see that option. And ty I'm a huge fan of that font and can't wait to get it on my Graflex

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 01:47:09 PM »

Don't think I unpacked it, didn't see that option. And ty I'm a huge fan of that font and can't wait to get it on my Graflex

I may have ordered a Graflex 2.0 kit yesterday...just because that TFA font sounds so good...oops 😁

If you have a V4 soundboard, I'd suggest trying out my Star Wars: Battlefront version of the Graflex soundfont. Just because a Graflex can't have enough Graflex soundfonts on it Wink

Jedi Khamon
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 03:44:03 PM »

I may have ordered a Graflex 2.0 kit yesterday...just because that TFA font sounds so good...oops 😁

If you have a V4 soundboard, I'd suggest trying out my Star Wars: Battlefront version of the Graflex soundfont. Just because a Graflex can't have enough Graflex soundfonts on it Wink

Any advice on how to unpack a rar file so I can add it??

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: