Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Unstable Proto Blade  (Read 1181 times)
Zing
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -29

Zing is a name. Lord Wrath is who I am.

« on: March 03, 2017, 02:11:19 PM »

Prior to the age of lightsabers, Jedi and Sith waged battle with metal blades.  The Sith were the first to create an energized blade, named the proto saber.  Darkside energy was channeled into the blade.  Kylo Ren's saber was not a proto saber, but seeing it insired me to I construct my interpretation of a proto blade.  Check it out......

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Unstable-Proto-Lightsaber-Blade-Force-Electricity-WHAAAAAAAAAAAT-/322437145103?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

Sabers......Bane, Frankensaber (Bellicose and Apprentice mash up), various sabers I constructed

kienzan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 09:37:44 PM »

This....is....amazzzzinngggg

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 09:46:39 PM »

That is wicked cool. Love it! Nice work. Looks like it was a bit gnarly to make. Why are you selling it? Is that the only one you made or did you make one to keep for yourself, too?  Grin

Your Avatar pic looks great, too, btw.

Point for sharing some pretty cool stuff!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Zing
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -29

Zing is a name. Lord Wrath is who I am.

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 09:16:12 AM »

That is wicked cool. Love it! Nice work. Looks like it was a bit gnarly to make. Why are you selling it? Is that the only one you made or did you make one to keep for yourself, too?  Grin

Your Avatar pic looks great, too, btw.

Point for sharing some pretty cool stuff!

Thanks Bladewraith!  I occasionally make these, kitanas, and any shaped sword you can imagine.  I like to share my art with the community and might as well make a few bucks doing it.  I just end up spending the money I make on SW stuff other people make.  The $ just slips right out my hands.  Anyway...Soon I'm gonna make a midevil inspired double edged blade.  Stay tuned...

Sabers......Bane, Frankensaber (Bellicose and Apprentice mash up), various sabers I constructed

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: