Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Red Lantern Corps Saber (In Progress)  (Read 14308 times)
Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2017, 10:08:16 PM »

Good night, those things are beautiful. Now the question is, are you going to write a whole background story for this one too? Because your one for the blue saber was awesome. Also, I love that you still have a Christmas Tree up in that one picture. Cheesy

Points to you.

I kinda forgot about the backstory, but yes I will write one. And that is our guest room, we shoved the tree in there lol. Probably write up a Background story and connect the 2 as well by tonight

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2017, 04:34:53 AM »

Good night, those things are beautiful. Now the question is, are you going to write a whole background story for this one too? Because your one for the blue saber was awesome. Also, I love that you still have a Christmas Tree up in that one picture. Cheesy

Points to you.

Shame all the pics went to the last page.

Backstory for the Red Lantern Saber:
Sweat. Blood. Rage. All were felt pouring over Vacklyn Hurst's body. That was his old name, he took on the title of Darth Malice, and now he was in the heat of battle. Darth Malice sensed a force user which led to this battle. His name was Davyd Yung. A Jedi Knight who was wielding a saber as ancient as his. He did not know of the Jedi's saber origin or how he came to possess it, but Darth Malice discovered his through a trial tasked by his Master. Weeks earlier, Darth Malice was tasked with finding a fabled sith artifact for his Master, the sith holocron of Atros known as the sith lord Darth Atrocitus. His master explained that the knowledge in this holocron would bring them the necessary steps closer in catching the Jedi off guard. So Darth Malice, eager to find this source of power set off to the coordinates his Master gave him. He found himself on a humid world where toxins filled the low oxygenated air. He did not have a breather mask, nor did he want one. Such tools made one soft, and a sith lord was not soft. He followed a power he had sensed since his arrival to the planet. As he walked toward a mountain in the toxic jungle surrounding it he heard a voice, "Come to me, live and I will share my knowledge and what you desire". Indeed, Darth Malice did desire something, but he didn't know what it was, the craving he felt when he sensed the raw flow of the Dark Side emanating from the mountain. Finding a worn down path up the steep cliffside he started to walk and to a certain extent climb. Even though he had left the jungle each breath he took stung as if he had swallowed a tazing component off an astromech droid. He took this pain and called upon the Force with it. Bending it to his will and making the Force provide him the strength he demanded, his ascent became faster, he reached a cavern that was at the end of the barely visible path. Although the toxins were still airborn, the Dark Side was more tangible and a breath from it sated Malice like a hunger he no longer felt. The cave began to take on manmade shape and began to further look like a temple than a rocky heap. "You made it" the ominous tone said. "Take my teachings as well as my blade to bring Darkness to the galaxy". Malice's eyes laid upon an alter in front of a sarcophagus with the holocron he seeked for his Master. He also saw what his whole being felt lust for the moment he entered the planet's atmosphere, the lightsaber of Darth Atrocitus. When he pulled it off the table it was almost too heavy to lift. He began to pour his fury with the Dark Side on lifting the saber. Little by little it became lighter until it barely weighed anything at all. He grabbed the holocron for his Master and left the planet behind. His Master let him keep the saber as it had called out and chosen him while taking the holocron. Malice felt a burn on his arm and he was brought to the present, fighting Jedi Yung. The two chosen by these ancient sabers. There was a magnetism whenever the blades struck, almost as if they never wanted to cease the connection of combat. The only thing certain in this fight was only one was walking away, and atleast to Malice's knowledge with the other's saber. Flicking his wrist he blocked the next attack and countered, the Jedi already flipping back out of range. They both charged and...silence. The smell of burnt flesh filled the air. The victor walked to the other's lifeless body and took the artifact of a weapon and walked away. Knowing these two sabers had a conflict in the past, it had been put to rest and now are wielded by the one who walked away...

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2017, 04:51:41 AM »

Shame all the pics went to the last page.

Backstory for the Red Lantern Saber:
Sweat. Blood. Rage. All were felt pouring over Vacklyn Hurst's body. That was his old name, he took on the title of Darth Malice, and now he was in the heat of battle. Darth Malice sensed a force user which led to this battle. His name was Davyd Yung. A Jedi Knight who was wielding a saber as ancient as his. He did not know of the Jedi's saber origin or how he came to possess it, but Darth Malice discovered his through a trial tasked by his Master. Weeks earlier, Darth Malice was tasked with finding a fabled sith artifact for his Master, the sith holocron of Atros known as the sith lord Darth Atrocitus. His master explained that the knowledge in this holocron would bring them the necessary steps closer in catching the Jedi off guard. So Darth Malice, eager to find this source of power set off to the coordinates his Master gave him. He found himself on a humid world where toxins filled the low oxygenated air. He did not have a breather mask, nor did he want one. Such tools made one soft, and a sith lord was not soft. He followed a power he had sensed since his arrival to the planet. As he walked toward a mountain in the toxic jungle surrounding it he heard a voice, "Come to me, live and I will share my knowledge and what you desire". Indeed, Darth Malice did desire something, but he didn't know what it was, the craving he felt when he sensed the raw flow of the Dark Side emanating from the mountain. Finding a worn down path up the steep cliffside he started to walk and to a certain extent climb. Even though he had left the jungle each breath he took stung as if he had swallowed a tazing component off an astromech droid. He took this pain and called upon the Force with it. Bending it to his will and making the Force provide him the strength he demanded, his ascent became faster, he reached a cavern that was at the end of the barely visible path. Although the toxins were still airborn, the Dark Side was more tangible and a breath from it sated Malice like a hunger he no longer felt. The cave began to take on manmade shape and began to further look like a temple than a rocky heap. "You made it" the ominous tone said. "Take my teachings as well as my blade to bring Darkness to the galaxy". Malice's eyes laid upon an alter in front of a sarcophagus with the holocron he seeked for his Master. He also saw what his whole being felt lust for the moment he entered the planet's atmosphere, the lightsaber of Darth Atrocitus. When he pulled it off the table it was almost too heavy to lift. He began to pour his fury with the Dark Side on lifting the saber. Little by little it became lighter until it barely weighed anything at all. He grabbed the holocron for his Master and left the planet behind. His Master let him keep the saber as it had called out and chosen him while taking the holocron. Malice felt a burn on his arm and he was brought to the present, fighting Jedi Yung. The two chosen by these ancient sabers. There was a magnetism whenever the blades struck, almost as if they never wanted to cease the connection of combat. The only thing certain in this fight was only one was walking away, and atleast to Malice's knowledge with the other's saber. Flicking his wrist he blocked the next attack and countered, the Jedi already flipping back out of range. They both charged and...silence. The smell of burnt flesh filled the air. The victor walked to the other's lifeless body and took the artifact of a weapon and walked away. Knowing these two sabers had a conflict in the past, it had been put to rest and now are wielded by the one who walked away...

Nice. I love how you just left it there, and didn't tell who one the battle.

Point to you

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2017, 05:05:08 AM »

I usually hate it when directors "leave it up to you" but I knew I couldnt spoil a winner when half liked The Jedi character and half liked this one, if people even read both lol.

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2017, 05:47:59 AM »

Sweet plug!👍

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2017, 05:53:45 AM »

Sweet plug!👍

Thanks man. Most I can do because I dont know how to make a chassis and have a hilt unscrew in half to show it lol

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2017, 11:51:40 AM »

Wicked saber man!  They look awesome together Smiley.  Nice weathering and great job on the symbols.  The emitters are really cool. 

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2017, 02:21:15 PM »

Wicked saber man!  They look awesome together Smiley.  Nice weathering and great job on the symbols.  The emitters are really cool. 
[/quote

Thanks Revan, seeing some of your work that means a lot.]

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2017, 02:26:59 PM »

Thanks man!

The aligator grip is wicked too btw.

So... the 64 million dollar question since this might be the last lantern core... which do you like best, the first blue or this newest red? 

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2017, 07:41:50 AM »

Nice work dude! Points!

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2017, 01:25:10 PM »

Thanks man!

The aligator grip is wicked too btw.

So... the 64 million dollar question since this might be the last lantern core... which do you like best, the first blue or this newest red? 

Its tough, but the blue lanterns are my favorite and the hilt itself stand out more to me. The only think stopping me from doing other lanterns or the flash or other themes is the cost of getting more sabers lol

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2017, 01:34:04 PM »

Ginsu117 - I've been meaning to upload these to show you but kept forgetting until I saw you bump this thread. Thought you may find them interesting Smiley

A full set of the 9 power batteries released by DC Direct during the Blackest Night story arc. Finding a full set of these unopened now is near on impossible and they are all worth over $400 each  Smiley

KaoticKronos
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2017, 03:11:20 AM »

Wow!!! Those are amazing. Great work!

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2017, 05:20:33 AM »

Ginsu117 - I've been meaning to upload these to show you but kept forgetting until I saw you bump this thread. Thought you may find them interesting Smiley

A full set of the 9 power batteries released by DC Direct during the Blackest Night story arc. Finding a full set of these unopened now is near on impossible and they are all worth over $400 each  Smiley

I have the blackest night series figures, Im a sucker for that metallic paint. My two rarest are the exclusive white lantern flash brightest day figure and Larfleeze. Those mini batteries go for between 60-100 each, definitely more than their 35 dollar retail tho lol. I have a 1:1 scale red lantern power battery. Waited to long to get the blue...so I got the red. 1st world problems lol

Makes me mad I dont have a room big enough to dedicate to displaying my collection since I moved into my own place, all in containers still lol

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: