Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Giving Plasma to get new saber  (Read 1391 times)
LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« on: March 04, 2017, 11:57:03 PM »

So this will be my first saber with sound (obsidian Lite) and I'm deciding between Aeon V4 or a Dominix V4. Will replace pommel but I don't know what with yet. Just thought y'all would get a kick out someone LITERALLY giving blood for a lightsaber. Lol.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 08:40:48 PM »

Donating for a good cause, and to get a good saber, what's not to love?

I wish I could donate blood, but growing up in Germany in the 80s disqualifies me.

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 10:55:41 PM »

I have both of those.

If it's lightside, Aeon. If it's darkside, Dominix.

I like the silver rings of the LE Dominix. But the silver around the windows on the Aeon are my preference. I did some tweaks with my Aeon, so it's not all silver.

If you've got five bucks left, go to a hardware store for red silicone wrap/tape. Stretched around the silver hilt, the silicone becomes translucent on your blood soaked saber.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 12:26:18 AM »

I have both of those.

If it's lightside, Aeon. If it's darkside, Dominix.

I like the silver rings of the LE Dominix. But the silver around the windows on the Aeon are my preference. I did some tweaks with my Aeon, so it's not all silver.

If you've got five bucks left, go to a hardware store for red silicone wrap/tape. Stretched around the silver hilt, the silicone becomes translucent on your blood soaked saber.
Ha. Love the idea. My two aeon V2's are currently wrapped with black athletic tape.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 02:27:01 AM »

I want to get the LE versions of both those sabers and make a staff with DVA on one end and PO on the other.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 11:21:20 PM »

I want to get the LE versions of both those sabers and make a staff with DVA on one end and PO on the other.

I want to replace my FO with PO mainly because the DVA is so much brighter than the FO. I might use the money instead to replace the internals of my Chosen One CE with an obsidian v4

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 05:08:24 PM »

^^^That's what I would do. Chosen One of either versions looks like a good saber to have. If its Blazing Red with Emerald then you could go yellow flash too to make it even more canon Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 10:28:52 PM »

^^^That's what I would do. Chosen One of either versions looks like a good saber to have. If its Blazing Red with Emerald then you could go yellow flash too to make it even more canon Tongue

Yeah I planned on maybe doing a green FOC (or maybe a silver) because idk if I want to pay that extra money. I already LOVE the blazing red so it would be entirely for the FOC. So it would just be a V4 upgrade with no emerald.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 07:51:05 AM »

I think I'm in the mood for another movie character inspired saber just not sure who's this time since I already basically got Luke's 2nd lightsaber x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 04:50:01 PM »

I think I'm in the mood for another movie character inspired saber just not sure who's this time since I already basically got Luke's 2nd lightsaber x.x

I think the Guardian is the best looking character based lightsaber US offers. It was actually between that one and the Chosen One. I ha to go Chosen One because I'm just such a huge Vader fan.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: