Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Manticore CE with Emerald Driver  (Read 2473 times)
buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -116

Darth Havek

« on: March 06, 2017, 07:21:39 PM »

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 08:12:26 PM »

Excellent. I have that one, too, though not in Emerald, but with quick disconnects installed, and love it. Love the look of Sun Rider's destiny with this hilt. Nice touch with the Star Wars bobble head figures in the background, too! Cheesy  Point for the great showcase!

Just a tip, only if you didn't already know this and intended to have it this way, but the brown paper on the arc pieces of the saber stand can be peeled off. It's a protective covering during shipping, but if you would like to expose the clear plexiglass, you can remove it.

Don't mean to hijack your thread or anything, so the picture below is just for reference on how the stands would look without the brown paper covering (on mine those are felt strips on the sections where the saber makes contact with the stand, to prevent scratching):

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 08:20:33 PM »

Thanks. I didn't even think about it. I was too busy staring at the beautiful saber. lol btw nice prothocy. That;s what I originally wanted next, but it doesn't come with Emerald with sound. But it most likely will be my next purchase with premium sound. Thanks again.  Grin

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 08:56:15 PM »

Oh I love that saber buddygrove, I have the standard one, but I really want the CE with Emerald too. +1 for the share.
Edit: I gave you a negative point instead. I'm a little confused on rather I can say +1 or should  I be saying -1 when giving a point? Because adding something is a positive, see the confusion. I guess I just don't think like a Sith. 😁

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 09:15:17 PM »

It's all good. I will take all the negative points I am given. lol I still don't know how the point system works or at least on when I'm allowed to give them out. Thanks.  Smiley

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 09:27:04 PM »

Ya I was a little fuzzy on it to for a while. You just click on light on or dark side points next to the forum members pic or avatar and it will up the points number by one. You can only give points to one member one per hour. It doesn't really serve much of a purpose other than just letting a member know you appreciate their comments or effort.  Like say if someone gives you a complement on your saber you can say plus one or thank you, and then add them a point. It's not very complicated at all.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 09:28:06 PM »

Always nice to see another Manticore. Such a great saber.  The emitter always looks great with any color coming through it. Thanks for sharing!

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 09:51:47 PM »

I see. Wow I'm not to observant. lol Thanks, Jediseth. You just got a point.

And thanks, Hansrad. The emitter is indeed a great fit for all colors, dark side or light.

stuxnet
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 05:23:32 AM »

Just a tip, only if you didn't already know this and intended to have it this way, but the brown paper on the arc pieces of the saber stand can be peeled off. It's a protective covering during shipping, but if you would like to expose the clear plexiglass, you can remove it.

Don't mean to hijack your thread or anything, so the picture below is just for reference on how the stands would look without the brown paper covering (on mine those are felt strips on the sections where the saber makes contact with the stand, to prevent scratching):

And just so you know, LB, the thin plastic film over the mirrored surface of the discs is removable as well - in the photo yours appear to be left on. You have to gently scratch at them to get the film off. There's a shiny mirrored finish underneath Wink

Film still on, left; and removed, right.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 05:41:32 AM »

And just so you know, LB, the thin plastic film over the mirrored surface of the discs is removable as well - in the photo yours appear to be left on. You have to gently scratch at them to get the film off. There's a shiny mirrored finish underneath Wink

Film still on, left, and removed, right.

Well whaddya know... another layer removed... that is so much nicer looking! Thanks, stuxnet! Had no idea. Point to you, good sir.  Wink

stuxnet
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 05:46:25 AM »

Point to you, good sir.  Wink

Right back at'cha  Wink

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 05:53:56 AM »

Right back at'cha  Wink
Thanks! Just removed the film on my four stands, and so saweeeet is that mirror finish. Thanks, again. I'm off to remove it from my son's two stands and my wife's saber stand, too.  Wink

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 04:46:48 PM »

And now that I finally know how to give points I have them to both of you. Thanks for the tips guys.  Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: