Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 1825 1826 [1827] 1828 1829 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4912464 times)
Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #27390 on: March 31, 2015, 02:32:39 AM »

I tried this new training thing where I worked out in short, intense 10 minute bursts every hour, all day long.  I was confident that this would be easy for me because I love to workout and often do 90+ minutes in the gym easily.

Ha.

HA HA HA HAAAAA.

I want to die.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #27391 on: March 31, 2015, 02:53:44 AM »

I did some Qigong and meditation . . . then I walked around barefoot and climbed some trees.   

It's still too cold here to do that. lol. I'm glad it's finally warmed up to "it's cold out, I should wear a jacket" as opposed to "f- you mother nature!" Still wouldn't walk around barefoot yet.

I tried this new training thing where I worked out in short, intense 10 minute bursts every hour, all day long.  I was confident that this would be easy for me because I love to workout and often do 90+ minutes in the gym easily.

Ha.

HA HA HA HAAAAA.

I want to die.

I try this working out stuff once a year. Each time makes me realize, I'm okay being a "fat slob."(I'm not really all that fat btw)

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Nowhere
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #27392 on: March 31, 2015, 03:02:00 AM »

i just ran today for the first time in a while...it didn't go well...ugh...

"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side."

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #27393 on: March 31, 2015, 04:03:04 AM »

It's still too cold here to do that. lol. I'm glad it's finally warmed up to "it's cold out, I should wear a jacket" as opposed to "f- you mother nature!" Still wouldn't walk around barefoot yet.

I try this working out stuff once a year. Each time makes me realize, I'm okay being a "fat slob."(I'm not really all that fat btw)

It's 86 here already.  I hate it.  Tongue  We have one whole week of Spring and clearly, I slept through it!

I love to work out, which is a damn good thing considering I just got a job training other people to do it.   No, wait.  That's a total lie.  I DESPISE working out, but after I do it, I feel like I smoked ALL the crack and have the energy capacity of a 5-year old with a sugar high.  The health and wellness bit is a nice side effect, but I totally do it for the brain drugs.

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #27394 on: March 31, 2015, 05:45:59 AM »

Hahahahaha... my ex just started posting again on one of the websites I frequent. I'll try not to go out of my way to antagonize her, but that's MY TURF and she knows it. If I were her husband, I would not approve of her being there, but that's her husband's problem.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #27395 on: March 31, 2015, 02:45:54 PM »

It's 86 here already.  I hate it.  Tongue  We have one whole week of Spring and clearly, I slept through it!

I love to work out, which is a damn good thing considering I just got a job training other people to do it.   No, wait.  That's a total lie.  I DESPISE working out, but after I do it, I feel like I smoked ALL the crack and have the energy capacity of a 5-year old with a sugar high.  The health and wellness bit is a nice side effect, but I totally do it for the brain drugs.

86 is pretty nasty. I sweat like a pig when it hits the 70's. At least when I'm outside.

Working out just makes me want to go to bed. Snowboarding gives me a nice high, which is why I do it. That reminds, I should really go today, riding days are numbered.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #27396 on: March 31, 2015, 03:06:29 PM »

It's odd.  I've dated men and women in equal amounts and it's always been the men who acted crazy/stalker/nuts after we broke up.  One guy sent me dead flowers and moldy cake and another drove up to me in the parking lot and told me point blank that I would "never get rid of him."  The best one was the one who went around telling everyone I had "turned into a groupie" because I was dating this guy in a well-known (local) band for sometime.  Never mind the irony that this particular ex was ALSO in a far more well-known music circle.  *laughs*

The girls were more emotional about the breakups, but they usually just cried a little and left me alone.   Never had one act crazy.  So, right.  Not just the ladies.  Wink 

Blame it on testosterone poisoning. That $#!% messes with you, esspecially when emotions are involved. Men can be very goal oriented/ target fixated due to thousands of years of hunter instinct. I've fallen prey to it before, and doubtless will succomb again eventually. I just try to make sure I won't do anything that will get me into trouble.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #27397 on: March 31, 2015, 05:48:35 PM »

Blame it on testosterone poisoning. That $#!% messes with you, esspecially when emotions are involved. Men can be very goal oriented/ target fixated due to thousands of years of hunter instinct. I've fallen prey to it before, and doubtless will succomb again eventually. I just try to make sure I won't do anything that will get me into trouble.

I am clearly male.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #27398 on: March 31, 2015, 06:37:34 PM »

I am clearly male.

Does Master Husband know this? I would have thought this would have been painfully obvious during wedding night follies.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #27399 on: March 31, 2015, 06:45:34 PM »

It's approaching 90 today and I'm not happy about it.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #27400 on: March 31, 2015, 07:11:40 PM »

Does Master Husband know this? I would have thought this would have been painfully obvious during wedding night follies.

Well, you HAVE seen the size of my saber. 

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #27401 on: March 31, 2015, 07:22:06 PM »

[insert innuendo here]

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #27402 on: March 31, 2015, 07:22:30 PM »

Well, you HAVE seen the size of my saber. 

Yes I have...oh the nightmares.

Sig by For Tyeth

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #27403 on: March 31, 2015, 07:25:30 PM »

A new Star Wars trailer will premiere during Avengers: Age of Ultron.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #27404 on: March 31, 2015, 07:45:00 PM »

A new Star Wars trailer will premiere during Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Word.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 1825 1826 [1827] 1828 1829 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: