Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2845 2846 [2847] 2848 2849 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4895601 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #42690 on: April 21, 2017, 02:46:27 PM »

I could totally go for a breakfast pizza from Casey's.

I don't think I've ever had a "breakfast pizza" before.

Had 3 slices of cold pizza this morning on the drive to work. Should be enough fuel for the day, or I'll carb crash and be sleepy in an hour!

Ain't that the truth.  Cheesy

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #42691 on: April 21, 2017, 02:47:42 PM »

I could totally go for a breakfast pizza from Casey's.

Casey's...  Casey's the convenience store!? I haven't seen one of those in almost 9 years!

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #42692 on: April 21, 2017, 04:06:12 PM »

I don't think I've ever had a "breakfast pizza" before.
WHAT?!?!?  Shocked Shocked

They are amazing. Normal crust, I think they put down like a hollandaise instead of tomato sauce, breakfast sausage or bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheese.

F$@^#$% Amazing.

Casey's...  Casey's the convenience store!? I haven't seen one of those in almost 9 years!
Yes. General store, actually. Tongue They have been popping up like mad in my area.

And I know what you all are thinking, "Gas station pizza?" To which I answer: "HELLZ YES!" They have the best gas station pizza ever. In fact, I think they do pizza better than they do gas. Their pizza easily competes with any major franchise.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #42693 on: April 21, 2017, 04:16:47 PM »

Yeah, Casey's has been becoming more and more popular, and they're pushing their pizzas big time.

My school does a breakfast pizza. Crust with sausage gravy, cheese, and scrambled eggs. Pretty yummy.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #42694 on: April 21, 2017, 04:31:21 PM »

Yeah, Casey's has been becoming more and more popular, and they're pushing their pizzas big time.

My school does a breakfast pizza. Crust with sausage gravy, cheese and scrambled eggs. Pretty yummy.
DAMMIT! Now I want biscuits and gravy. Angry Angry Angry Quit makin' hungry. I'm trying to lose weight.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #42695 on: April 21, 2017, 05:35:07 PM »

Never heard of Casey's there aren't any around here. But any Pizza can be a breakfast pizza if you believe!   Same goes with tacos

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #42696 on: April 21, 2017, 11:40:09 PM »

Yes. General store, actually. Tongue They have been popping up like mad in my area.

And I know what you all are thinking, "Gas station pizza?" To which I answer: "HELLZ YES!" They have the best gas station pizza ever. In fact, I think they do pizza better than they do gas. Their pizza easily competes with any major franchise.

D'oh! I had thought General store at first... but then I thought, 'it's a gas station... it has to be a conveniece store, right!?' So I changed it... And, YES, their pizza is amazing. Next time I visit my parents, I'm going to have to get some Casey's pizza.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #42697 on: April 22, 2017, 12:15:43 AM »

Its surprising how good Gas Station pizza can be....  one of my favorite breakfasts is leftover cold pizza. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #42698 on: April 22, 2017, 09:44:39 AM »

You guys lost me.

In Canada, we've a place called Casey's for years and years - it's not a gas station or a general store though, but an actual restaurant.

Think Appleby's or Friday's...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #42699 on: April 22, 2017, 02:59:54 PM »

You guys lost me.

In Canada, we've a place called Casey's for years and years - it's not a gas station or a general store though, but an actual restaurant.

Think Appleby's or Friday's...

Never heard of it before... but isn't that just like Hoth Ontarians to assume that ALL of Canada has a Casey's restaurant.  Tongue

But they had better not close down Dennys... cus' as a chain restaurant they make super breakfasts.  Love their Canadian bacon festival in the summer.  The bacon sundaes and milkshakes are org... oops... really tasty.  Wink

Too bad Rapine lives so far away as we could do BF today.  Actually in Victoria John's Place is the absolute best but you have to wait in line... outside to get in.  Smiley

Pizza 24/7.  Wonder if Pizza Place still makes their dessert pizza with cherry pie filling and drizzled icing.  Cheesy

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #42700 on: April 22, 2017, 04:50:49 PM »

Never heard of it before... but isn't that just like Hoth Ontarians to assume that ALL of Canada has a Casey's restaurant.  Tongue
You BC people live in your own world. Roll Eyes

Too bad Rapine lives so far away as we could do BF today.
Sign me up...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #42701 on: April 22, 2017, 07:34:02 PM »

You BC people live in your own world. Roll Eyes
Sign me up...lol

Yes... and it's called Canada's Paradise.   Grin  Tongue

This looks like a Monet styled painting but it's actually Butchart Gardens just outside of Victoria.

Guess we are doing brunch now.  Just finished an hour+ dance workout and I literally could eat all of this !  Smiley

imgur makes huge pics  Sad

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #42702 on: April 22, 2017, 11:10:22 PM »

Yes... and it's called Canada's Paradise.   Grin  Tongue

This looks like a Monet styled painting but it's actually Butchart Gardens just outside of Victoria.

I kinda want to live there?

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #42703 on: April 23, 2017, 02:31:17 AM »

I think I just gained 10 pounds.

When your friend from Louisiana offers to bring over some jambalaya, you say yes.

Unless you don't want to gain 10 pounds.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #42704 on: April 23, 2017, 02:05:57 PM »

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Pages: 1 ... 2845 2846 [2847] 2848 2849 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: