Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 2851 2852 [2853] 2854 2855 ... 3562   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Thoughts of Members (anything goes...well with in forum rules)  (Read 4901139 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #42780 on: April 27, 2017, 02:41:43 PM »

Internet history. It was one of the earliest viral videos and memes. It made it onto the radio and even made the news.
So much so that the developers started incorporating it into future iterations of the game?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #42781 on: April 27, 2017, 02:47:19 PM »

So much so that the developers started incorporating it into future iterations of the game?

Yep. It became an accolade, sort of like the Achievement Unlocked things.

More info:

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Jenkins

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Leeroy_Jenkins

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #42782 on: April 27, 2017, 05:35:12 PM »

And of course he is also the subject of a short film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj22DbRoAPM

Darn it all !  I first thought that Leroy Jenkins was the hot guy and not the idiot !   haha  Smiley

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #42783 on: April 28, 2017, 10:57:27 AM »

Off to work, y'all later. Smiley

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #42784 on: April 28, 2017, 10:58:27 AM »

Off to work, y'all later. Smiley
Successfully land new digs Kham?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #42785 on: April 28, 2017, 02:29:28 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that this thread used to jump by pages a day, and now there's only been 3 posts since D7 posted yesterday?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #42786 on: April 28, 2017, 03:53:56 PM »

there has been a slowdown all around I think. pics don't pop up too often. even that errm one chat area  Roll Eyes has been quiet compared to normal.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #42787 on: April 28, 2017, 04:22:48 PM »

Sure did. Just some part-time work to help pay the vet bills.  Smiley

Has anyone else noticed that this thread used to jump by pages a day, and now there's only been 3 posts since D7 posted yesterday?

If you look at the stats there is always a slowdown right before summer, and then another right before winter.

Just as in December 2015 and 2016, you can expect to see the number of new posts nearly double, along when the new Episode releases.  Grin

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #42788 on: April 28, 2017, 07:50:15 PM »

Went and saw "The Circle" last night. It was familiar theme but more relevant to today, kinda creepy how much, and tbh, it was worth seeing just for the fact that Bill Paxton and Karen Gillam were in it. Fantastic actors, and it really bites that Bill Paxton isn't with us any longer. John Boyega did a fine job as well. It awakened some ideas about privacy vs. transparency with personal and work life.  Yeah, it was a cool movie.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #42789 on: April 28, 2017, 07:54:14 PM »

Um....."digs" is where one lives, not works.I think.

If you look at the stats there is always a slowdown right before summer, and then another right before winter.

Just as in December 2015 and 2016, you can expect to see the number of new posts nearly double, along when the new Episode releases.  Grin
Sehr interestink.

Sig by For Tyeth

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #42790 on: April 28, 2017, 08:26:08 PM »

I edited my current avatar to see if I could up the coolness factor. Whadya guys think?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #42791 on: April 28, 2017, 08:58:57 PM »

I was standing in line at the store and saw this jittery fellow in front of me.  He had a huge can of lighter fluid, several cans of lye, and about two- to three-dozen packages of sudafed.  Without trying to sound in the least bit ironic, I asked him "So, are all of your family members sick?"  My wife subsequently hit me without trying to be obvious.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #42792 on: April 28, 2017, 09:53:02 PM »

I was standing in line at the store and saw this jittery fellow in front of me.  He had a huge can of lighter fluid, several cans of lye, and about two- to three-dozen packages of sudafed.  Without trying to sound in the least bit ironic, I asked him "So, are all of your family members sick?"  My wife subsequently hit me without trying to be obvious.

Wow, 2-3 dozen packages? Most places only have it behind the counter at the pharmacy and limit you to one or two individual packs and take down your info when you want to buy it.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #42793 on: April 28, 2017, 10:17:25 PM »

I edited my current avatar to see if I could up the coolness factor. Whadya guys think?

It doesn't look bad, in fact, good work, but it's too busy for my tastes.   Smiley

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #42794 on: April 28, 2017, 10:27:03 PM »

It doesn't look bad, in fact, good work, but it's too busy for my tastes.   Smiley
Hmm. Maybe less color? A tad sharper/duller?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Pages: 1 ... 2851 2852 [2853] 2854 2855 ... 3562   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: